Destroys your computer

>Destroys your computer

Attached: ddulogo9.png (700x412, 83K)

what do you do on windows ifyou managed to make it unbootable?

bait

install gentoo

Why would you even use DDU
those leftover files everyone complains about never fucking comes back to bite you in the ass anymore

kill yourself AMD NIGGER

Recently changed GPU and I just uninstalled the driver and checked the option to delete it through the control panel.

still happens for Nvidia

works on my card

nigger

you zoomers should be thankful it ever works at all. back in the 98SE days if you needed to switch to a different manufacturer's video card you just reinstalled the whole OS, it was easier and less time-consuming than dealing with the many forms of brokenness that would result from trying to uninstall video drivers in those days.

Never saw a reason to even install that shit.

Switching mainboards was unironically less painful. You just had to swap out the IDE driver for the generic one so it would still boot.

Say that after you update your novideo drivers

I used this a few weeks ago with no problems, am I lucky or is tit something I won't notice until later?

>tit
it* I guess my mind is elsewhere...

i already did, freesync working flawlessly with my monitor

b-but linus told me to use it

works on my machine :^)

>uninstalls graphic dirvers
>no image on screen
WHEW LAD BASED AND REDPILLED VERY RELATABLE

literally memes.
With modern display drivers though you really don't need to use it unless you want to be thorough and are switching between amd and nvidia.

Another shitty bait thread.

You don't know what you're talking about. Novideo driver shits the bed when you update in like 30% cases.

Updated my novideo driver without uninstalling the previous for the past 5 years and have had literally zero issues.

I still have an hd7970, and still do clean installs with ddu.
Am I missing something that the new drivers are supposed to do?

But I use gentoo

It happens to me, but it may be because i have an ancient 760gtx and nvidia doesn't care about us anymore

itt: AMDfags are so butt devastated that AMD is right fully known for having shitty drivers that they're trying their hardest to lie, and meme that nvidia has bad drivers.

I honestly just do clean installs out of habit. I don't even know if it's even worth doing anymore, and just do it as part of the procedure.

>using wangblows
lmaoing @ ur life OP

>Am I missing something that the new drivers are supposed to do?
Yeah. The Installers for both Nvidia and AMD/Ati are able to clean uninstall their shit for like the past 15 years, DDU and other such tools were useful in the Win98 and early XP days, but they're a liability today.
You're rolling the dice that they won't fuck your registry every time you run it man. Stop.

I only use ddu, because I've had trouble when updating my AMD drivers within the past 5 years.
>You're rolling the dice that they won't fuck your registry every time you run it man.
I've constantly rolled 7's, and 11's with ddu, so I'll stick with using it.

>The Installers for both Nvidia and AMD/Ati are able to clean uninstall their shit for like the past 15 years
Lel. Maybe nvidia.

It never did for me.

However I'm convinced that some of the issues I was having as of late for installing newer AMD drivers were caused by me removing drivers with this, instead of just uninstalling them and leaving the windows update ones on.

And yeah, I don't consider a little bit of fuckery here and there to be a computer destruction