Mods keep scrolling I just need some help

Jow Forums, I'm at my wit's end with this shit. Please read my problems with my monitor and shit here.
askubuntu.com/questions/1110045/second-monitor-detected-but-no-image
I know that this isn't supposed to be for tech support but I haven't gotten anything from /wsr/, so I'm just going to ignore the sticky and ask here. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm about to eat my fucking hand with the level of frustration here, and I'm hoping that I'm just retarded and someone knows whats happening here. You lads are smarter than I am. Please,

Attached: Bush-Jeb.jpg (620x412, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askubuntu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people on Jow Forums ignore the sticky plenty, and nothing terrible happens. just let me have this one grace

Kys pajeet. MODS GET IN HERE

eat my dick im about to commit suicide over a monitor and dell can have my corpse

kys you dumb fuck

pls help me

Wow guys, so negative. I just asked a simple question, cannot you just help, nerds?

You have nothing better to do with your life anyway.

Oh, actually nevermind, i just figured it out myself.

You can close the thread :^)

you arent op you gay just please help me

INSTALL GENTOO AND NECK YOURSELF

I've only recenlty started using Jow Forums and I love this community.

Just hope I never need your guys help

EAT A DICK I PUT GENTOO ON ANOTHER MACHINE I JUST NEED THIS TO WORK SO THAT I CAN DO WORK AND PLAY MOUNT AND BLADE YOU HOMOSEXUAL

fuck off reddit

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

eat a dick i just miss my monitor

>needing gayms
LITERAL 14 YO KILL YOURSELF BACK TO RE*DIT

y-you want to eat a dick?

Attached: dick.jpg (400x300, 116K)

Hi. Click 01 times in BIOS and it will work or click the computer screen with your hands but draw a smiley face on it it works lol thats what I do lol. Or write hi on the screen with your hands to manipulate the laqwer//Led Lights that are red and blue only.
im [White Schizoid Anarcocapitalism CEO of Microsoft anD Dell certified xmlsql server manager group of shills on one laptop in one corporate big skyscraper building] own TM Dell get back to work.

Don't sweat it OP, the sticky says nothing about asking job related programming stuff, but those threads get 404'd under 3 minutes.
In the meantime ecchi threads are getting archived and well bumped while under mod supervision, since they delete /d/ material posted in it, but keep the thread up.
Jow Forums is a wonderful board.

Thank you Alece

Attached: 1547364330239.png (487x361, 68K)

>askubuntu
found your problem senpai. you clearily don't have what it takes to run linux. just install windows 10, spend few hours debloating it and live life without constant tinkering

I own TM Dell get back to work shill

>not even trying to hide your samefaggotry

Im Alive and well hi I love you

Lol :)

OP, ignore the trolls.
I have sent you the fix.
Check your DMs.

Lets just post cute 2Ds.

Attached: 10025552dec45813615a099e2d1eb696.jpg (750x1000, 526K)

DMs ? What platform bro ?

if one of you gets my monitor back up and running I'll post my own trap pictures uwu