Found a key-logger

So I accidentally found out that I had a key-logger on my PC.

Don't know for how long it stayed active. I use Windows 7X64 (Fuck W10).

Found a reportme.txt file on My documents folder. Which stated that I had a key-logger installed on my machine and that if it had been installed without my permission I should report it @Hawkcontrol.com

I ran Combofix and got a fake Windows Defender.exe file and some dlls.

I'm currently changing my passwords. And I don't do nothing illegal or use any billing information, should I be concerned?

Besides using an anti-malware there's anything that I can do to prevent that in the future? (I'm currently using ublockorigin to prevent clicking on shady links)

Thx in advance

Attached: i-have-some-concerns-18765201.png (500x454, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TErrIvyj_lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use Linux instead

install gentoo

>Fuck W10
Serves you right, retard.

Install Common Sense, 2020 pre-release version.

Where can I buy this? I looked in the app store but it returned 0 results.

Posted from my iPhone.

Off yourself.

Not much you can do to fix the damage , if any at all.
Change passwords to your mails and sign out of every device that uses it.

Uhh ,yeah, just be a bit more sensible and update your anti virus software.

It was denied by Apple mods, iSheep are not allowed to use common sense or they would have never bought Apple in the first place.

Use a Linux distro, literally no malware exists for it and just using Common Sense ™ can prevent against 99% of malware attacks.
Would recommend Ubuntu for a n00b, very well supported, and openSUSE if you want more control at the expense of being slightly harder to use and having less support

put it back tyrone

Happened to me as well
Last night I found out I had Windows 10 installed on my PC

Use decent antivirus like Avira, BitDefender, Avast, AVG, Comodo, Panda, Kaspersky...

Do you torrent on the PC, download cheat engines, download anything that isn't from a verified reputable source? If so, that is probably where you picked up a keylogger. And antivirus will only do so much, as a key logger can be made to evade most AV pretty easily. AV will still protect you from older/shittier malware

I've found some threatening messages myself in my home folder.
Could be because I didn't buy some software and the pirated version was backdoor'd from a developer or a hacker?

Uh what? You think that a game dev would upload his own game to a torrent side and bind a malware to it? No
Would a hacker leave a random threatening message in a random directory? No
Idfk what u've done but, based on ur post ur under 18, leave this board kid

That's what you get for being one of those "Hurr my antivirus is Common sense 2019" faggots

retard

>You think that a game dev would upload his own game to a torrent side and bind a malware to it?
This actually happened a few times before. Not saying that's the case here but it's not completely far fetched.

Attached: smug sopr.png (484x460, 193K)

First of all disconnect from the internet immediately.
I will wait for your next contact

It happened to me at least twice, both on Windows and Linux.
I don't think I would place it there myself and then forget.

Seething fucked common sense customer. Not feeling so smart anymore huh?

Wait, I thought keyloggers were a meme outside of hardware based keyloggers...

Good thing I use windows defender and keep it up to date. It hasn't turned up anything in a while so I should be safe.

Contact the people at the link and tell them you forgot your password and ask them to email it to you

Just another day in the life of a wintoddler.

Kys fucking faggot

Windows 10 IS a keylogger.

>You think that a game dev would upload his own game to a torrent side and bind a malware to it? No

Yes. Publishers do this intentionally. They want anyone sharing or trying to share their games to get fucked over.

This is the real world, not your naive childish fantasyland. Corporations don't have to abide the law where the law can't catch them and doesn't have written punishment for what they're doing even if it could.

Kek of the night

>2019
>not using lastpass

>literally no malware exists
youtube.com/watch?v=TErrIvyj_lU

Spotted the boomer