You must buy a smartphone to use as your sole device and can also use accessories. What do you choose?

you must buy a smartphone to use as your sole device and can also use accessories. What do you choose?

Attached: full_4_be45935d914e1268fc4c563eb2924e11.png (630x420, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-dex/
linuxondex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An pcie LTE adapter for my desktop.

A Surface phone.

>What do you choose?
death

Galaxy Note 9 - Has native support for desktop mode and Ubuntu

this /thread

librem5

Is this thing even out yet?

why isnt it shilled here more if thats the case ? sounds cool

in this hypothetical it hypothetically is

Because an IBM type Thinkpad + Redmi Note together are cheaper than a Note 9

native desktop support....?

samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-dex/

I guess the latest Ifone has a 64bit processor so probably that?

linuxondex.com/

still ARMhell

/thread

Attached: 1529069063369.png (750x500, 200K)

why don't you just not buy a tablet?

once social media dies im prob going to stop even using a phone desu. not sure how im going to communicate maybe radio or on a 3g enabled Gameboy or some thing nostalgic like stranger things.

Note 9 or Mate 20 Pro.

Already doing it.

Attached: canvas.png (640x360, 521K)

I have this and use a bluetooth Microsoft mouse and apple keyboard. It works perfectly.
What tablet has 8gb ram, 512gb storage and fits in your pocket?

Attached: 20190116_224408.jpg (953x1156, 636K)

prob heaps my cheap as shit 50$ android phone has 8gb or ram.

8 core tho
Coming from my Huawei nova which I used to take this photo, the note 9 is a lot more refined. Specs aren't everything, my 2 phones look close on paper but the difference in optimisation is astounding.

Because neo/g/ are applel shills.

ARM hardware

Exactly the model idk but it would need something like continuum and/or to have a headphone jack, sdslot, support keyboard, mouse, external screen/too big phone screen, and external drives, etc.
A phone with a laptop style dock with its own battery would probably be the best.

you are a retard my 50$ android phone is like 6core

Dell Venue 8

Attached: Cosmo-Communicator.jpg (695x460, 68K)

anything that has LineageOS support and is rooted so i can run Linux Deploy and run a Linux distro.

And of course i would like something with quite alot of power since i use it as a desktop.

Attached: 7e8e7bd9146e004fb57b0de257bc0798_screen.png (773x464, 288K)

The rope

You can run a Linux chroot environment, you will still be running Android kernel AFAIK

This

Yea i know... but its still competent enough!
And there are other nice stuff like how it uses a headless desktop that tunnels via a remote desktop protocol so you can just connect your phone to the Wifi and connect to it with any client that has VNC or similar installed.

But yeah. native Linux would be nice!

I choose staying away from any kind of technology.

HTC u12 + HP lap dock

No clothes, housing, medical care, farmed food, hunted food (no weapons/traps) and etc.

I know this is bait but this is like comparing some shit teir AMD processor to an i7.

I wonder if support will expand to all Dex capable devices (Galaxy S8, Note 8). Would be ebin

Second this