*INHALES*

*INHALES*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516887188448.png (655x976, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=9319#show
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats wrong with this? Seems like a good option to extend your battery life

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1523988059224.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Based.

B A S E D

They went from limo to station wagon real fast.

Attached: iphone7_limo_case.jpg (572x572, 99K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1530394262335.webm (1280x1280, 870K)

looks like they went with wireless charging on the new one? there's not a huge bulge on the bottom anymore

Oh my god, I almost blacked out from the laughter. Lord help me.

Attached: 00014510_Ford_Country_Sedan_Ford.jpg (500x375, 155K)

BASED SATANIA POSTER
I LOVE YOU

personally, I find these very elegant, thanks OP. will it give birth to an iPod ?

Oh shit, if we get another iPhone do we have to pay iPod support now?

Attached: 1536804046799.png (1059x600, 418K)

Why, so you only have to charge every 4 days now instead of every other day?

user..
its Apple. you ALWAYS have to pay

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲
󠛡

>Why, so you only have to charge every 4 hours now instead of every other hour?
fixed

Attached: 1537463111223.png (656x2296, 744K)

No iPhone user I have EVER met has said this. They're always scrambling for the charger by noon. My lineage oneplus 3 with no gapps basically lives forever with a few 15-30 minute charging sessions here and there.

Phones are getting so big for people’s hands that they are starting to use grips anyway, maybe the battery case makes it easier to hold the phone.

Attached: phone holder grip.jpg (640x640, 61K)

truly based

I have an iPhone X and I can go two days of moderate to heavy usage and end up with 38% battery when I go to sleep.

That only applies to teens and fags (apple's main target demographic). Or do you have donal trump sized hands?

Attached: _88576151_short.jpg (976x750, 128K)

I think the bigger issue is that most phones these days are either made entirely of glass or polished aluminum that makes it difficult to grip in the first place regardless of hand size.

them being a ridiculous size don't really help much either tho, does it? I honestly have no idea how, half of their demographic (deranged teen thots n shit) gets through a week without dropping these cumbersome fuckers, not certain I would either desu

No I didn't mean to imply that it did. Both are contributing factors.

The state of Apple.

Attached: 1524244800731.png (1158x946, 661K)

WHEN was this meme born and why?

blessed be satania posters

>case isnt extended from the top or bottom

the new design is better. You would be hard pressed to find a better designed battery case

what bothers me is apple says they use a new technique using sheets over tiny sheets of batteries like in their shit 2 ports macbooks.
Couldnt they just apply the same and fill up that fucking space?

>You would be hard pressed to find a better designed battery case
This is how delusional iToddler subhumans actually are.

Attached: 1517953447529.png (704x469, 136K)

Attached: 1543286940603.png (613x263, 327K)

This meme has always existed user. And why not?

? i see black people at my work use them too

Based

I dont have an iphone and never have. Whats the difference between your picture and the op's? That yours is thick for the whole case? who cares? what a stupid thread

third parties make these for android phones. My friend has one. I personally wouldn't get one because they're ugly as fuck.

b&r
dubbelkek

Thank you

proof op is always a fag

Is that a new buttplug by Apple partners ?

>buys iphone for bezel-less display
>has to add 5mm border around it anyway from battery case because the phone's battery is shit

Attached: 1538074196468.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

based

It's not an upgrade, user, it's a kludge to fix the horrifically bad battery life on the newer iphones.

ya know, I just looked up the xs max's specs... and the battery is only 3174mAh? wtf? I guess since the real world battery life would depend on power consumption that might not be too bad (well, if the phone's hardware is efficient enough) but that still seems quite low for the highest end flagship phone they have. Does anyone know what the actual TDP of the A12 and it's GPU is?

40w

kwk

based

ebin

only reason I opened this dumb thread

Pathetic

>yfw people pay $1200 for this

talk about getting jewed

what a flaccid pathetic battery pack. step aside for the chad absolute unit battery case.

Attached: unit.jpg (1600x1600, 211K)

that's a big case

forgetting about fembots

T H I C C
why would someone get a battery case for the note 9 that shit lasts all day anyways

top spec is $1450

>being so buttmad that your phone doesn't have a battery case because it's so obscure

iChinkshittoddlers BTFO!

for you

>129 burger bucks
>for a battery case
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-224353_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 261K)

I have a zerolemon backup battery ive used for years. took it to japan, iceland, and europe. shit is legit

My LG v20 with internal 10000mah battery doesn't have this problem.

based and sataniapilled

Attached: 1538087338355.png (918x720, 520K)

The radios take way more energy than the GPU.

based

There is an argument to be made that iphone/ios has tighter hardware/software integration and thus can run more efficiently allowing them to use smaller batteries. However, simpler reason is that iOS does not run Google Play Services, which constantly runs in the background draining your battery

This

o
Nintendollers btfo amiritE?XD

Based Satania, blasting iToddlers and servicing androidchads.

Attached: satanchia.jpg (850x1202, 122K)

The battery case has more battery capacity than the phone does, unlike OPs.

>tfw getting 100 hours SoT with my note 9 with very heavy usage, including hotspotting my laptop(closer to 150 if I set screen resolution to 1480x720)
>also able to use it as a brick if someones trying to kill me
>paid nothing for it as Zerolemon was doing a review promo for it
Greatest thing ever, if it ever breaks Ill happily spend the $60 it is on Amazon for another

That actually makes it more comfortable to hold when laying down and consuming content. You wouldn't understand if you don't use your phone as a main device like most normans

I have pretty large hands, L or XL for gloves, and i still have problems one handing my S5.
3GS HTC M7 Xperia Ion were all the right size.
5' should be the max before phablet, Ahcktually the Xperia XA2 felt awesome in my hands, but, no removable battery so fuck that.

jesus CHRIST that case is an absolute UNIT

Attached: 1525907315133.jpg (580x580, 196K)

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=9319#show
This is below average by the way.

/thread

Based and Android pilled

based

>remove headphone jack to make phone thinner and "save space"
>everyone throws a massive case on it anywy for more battery or to protect their $1000 investment

apple fags are retarded

this meme even got an update recently

Attached: 2019-01-13_003347.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

ignoring differences in average power usage by regular apps, yeah, iOS being targeted at a small set of platforms also designed by apple gives them an advantage in efficiency over android phone manufacturers - but only at the basic level. the android OS itself is highly customizable and, when combined with a device-specific kernel, makes it more than possible for manufacturers to optimize it to their devices at a very low level - so a shittily optimized scheduler/driver set, etc shouldn't be an issue. well at least that's true on phones made by competent manufacturers who actually care about putting that much work into their shit. there are WAY too many other manufacturers out there who just dump aosp on a chinese reference board, play with kernel config until it boots, then ship it.

but yeah, the biggest difference between iPhones and androids that I've noticed is background power usage and standby time. when an iOS device is in standby that almost always means it's actually in a low power state waiting for an interrupt, where some android phones don't actually enter that low power state until play services tells it to, which is never, because thanks google.

my old P10 had that issue where it would refuse to fully enter standby because play services decided it was time to have a drunken house party whenever I hit the sleep button. went and changed some scheduler settings in the kernel and built my own. forgot what exactly I changed but it involved the governor priorities and making the sleep button interrupt less of a suggestion and more of a "force lower power state now" and then wait for play services to stop dicking around

based but fuck anime

Based

B/R

The most popular chink phones have a battery that easily last more than the iphone

But they have the best battery life on the market. Only Note 9 and Mate 20 pro have a longer battery life than the XS/XR and only the Mate 10 Pro beats the XS Max.

Good on paper, practical housefire

based and cutepilled

Literally the best poster on Jow Forums

BASED

>to make phone thinner and "save space"
No to make a better haptic engine

iphones haven't gotten thinner for 4 or 5 years now, in fact they've gotten thicker

it actually is pretty comfortable, only reason i dont get one is because it makes you look like a fag

I get its supposed to be laughing at Apple but why satania in particular? She's kinda dumb and doesn't that mean people who laugh at apple are idiots?

bass

>in fact they've gotten thicker
holy fuck you're right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

iGays:
>6 - 6.9mm
>6 plus - 7.1mm
>6s - 7.1mm
>6s plus - 7.3mm
>--- remove headphone jack ---
>7 - 7.1mm
>7 plus - 7.3mm
>8 - 7.3mm
>8 plus - 7.5mm
>x - 7.7mm
>xs - 7.7mm
>xs max - 7.7mm
>xr - 8.3mm
xx - 90mm
xxx - 900mm

SO FUCKING BASED

Satania Post Best post

Not really unless you physically abuse it. It's just charging a phone.

WHOA, look at this hacker

Why would I need an external battery if my phone is already 5500 mAh?