SP*CY FOOD HATE /SFH/ GENERAL

i consider people who like spicy food to be the biggest faggots ever.

you know how they say when you eat spicy food, it hurts twice? once in your mouth, and once when you shit it out.

but sp*ce eating niggers claim „you get used to it and it doesn‘t hurt after a while“

read that again

they are literally training their asshole so get used to pain.

i cannot imagine something gayer than that.

also sp*cy food is usually made by non-whites because white don‘t need to cover a disgusting taste with tons of pic related

Attached: D83C484D-41E1-4E81-9476-3C6DAF885B84.jpg (750x834, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997408/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are some reason to suspect that eating spicy shit cures or fights cancers

keep believing your imaginary moon man fairy tales, Sadiq

neck yourself reddit fag

if you cant handle spicy food you're a weak faggot.

Have you ever wondered why germans like sausage so much? It's because they enjoy the shape in their mouth.

You're retarded. While Europeans were dying from the plagues, capsacin kept people who lived in the JUNGLE alive by killing the bacteria in their food.

Sounds to me like you're a little pussy bitch OP.

Attached: 1479843257002.jpg (1000x1000, 223K)

Eat some Piri Piri Sauce, you faggot.

YES! YES!!

HEIL HITLER!, my German friend. We MUST rid this planet of all the faggots who eat spicy food so they can exercise their asshole to adapt to the pain of a giant Negro cock. Death to all who do such degenerate actions!

HEIL!! HEIL!! HEIL!!.

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You cn disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.

you are a pussy if you can't handle a million scaville. we prepare for war fagot. now go suck your mommies titties

It doesn’t burn for me when it comes out. My mouth waters just thinking about hot peppers.

It's almost like you're not getting any of this from the Bible and are shitposting your worldview on us as a standard.

Lol based autism post

Attached: 1540650123520.png (512x512, 367K)

>Plebbit spacing
>Can't handle the heat
Look at this faggot.

Attached: Tabasco.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Sorry you burnt your mouth on that glass of water,kraut.

OUT of this group.

Attached: do-not-want.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

i eat spicy hungarian pepper sauce
it's really good and my asshole never had hurt from it
altought you must be the faggot here op since you cant stand some spiciness

>It doesn’t burn for me when it comes out.
yea, is this even real or is it just a meme? i've been eating super spicy shit my entire life. like so spicy that my mouth just goes numb. never felt it on the way out though. doubt it's even a real thing.

i tastes this tabasco piss once, it tastes disgusting.

you know what i hate even more than jalapenjo? fucking krauts

Meh, a little heat don't hurt, Hans, but anything hotter than a tien tsien is showboating. Spiciness can be good for congestion and is good in moderation. Scrambled eggs with jalapenos or some homemade general tso's is fucking delicious and won't make you shit lava. Jalapenos also make great jelly which is good for pairing with savories or sweets.

I bet it did to you. For it is the true condiment of a southern gentleman! Now do something of note and destroy isreal.

Europeans conquered the rest of the world to have a larger selection of spices for their food.
Of course European people like spicy and flavorful foods.

>And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food
Our ancestors here in Europe conquered continents for spice.
Go fuck yourself.

Shut up Ahmed.
we conquered the world for herb, salt, and spices.

Attached: exasperated.jpg (474x456, 22K)

Probably just a symptom of being a snow nigger

There's nothing wrong with spicy food if it's good spices like olive, mint, ginger, garlic, cardamom, cinnamon etc.

The problem is nigger tier spices like peppers and jalapenos. They literally scientifically do not have a taste. What you're "tasting" is your mouth dying. It's like shooting yourself in the foot and being proud of how many bullets you can take.

Attached: osamafinger.gif (304x400, 83K)

Have fun So*bo* im gonna go eat onions everyday faggot and guess what they are good i eat onion every fucking day since i was 1 year old ONIONS are rucking gooooood german cuck

Have you ever had peppers or jalapenos? They have a ton of flavor besides the "heat".
And most of those spices do not even have heat? Danes are faggots.

Based serb shitposter.

They share a border with Germany, nuff said.

I love tobasco!

That's what I'm telling you retard, the "heat" is your mouth dying. That's all it is. You're bragging about how loud you can listen to your music but you'll regret it when you're deaf in 5 years.

NIGGGERR GERRRRMAAAN SOOOO*bo* doesnt like oniiiooooons but hesssa aaa bitcchhh and he changed his gender and hes a fagggot thats what happnes when you dont eat fcuking onions you become gay like fucking kraut faggot eat OnionS NOOWW FAGOTSS

The most cucked country in the world chiming in to tell us we should eat bland garbage and dick-shaped foods like they do in cuckland....how gay.

Every old-world countries were hit by the plague, idiot. Also spices don't grow in cold climates.

Chug some crawdaddys habanero sauce up your ass, faggot

An actual shit tread trying to take the spice out of life
>why nigga why?

Spicy foods are associated with “non white” people because “non-white” countries are typically hotter and capsaicin is an antibacterial. This is basic anthrogeography. Spicy food tastes good, so people eat it. It’s that simple.

White people don't even know what spicy food is

>cold/heat receptors in your mouth being activated is "dying"
By that logic ice cream is giving yourself frostbite

Attached: stop.jpg (600x398, 84K)

Eat THIS SHIT YOU FUCKIIING PUSSY FAGGOT GERMAN YOU ARE BECOMING A WOOOMANN EAT BEFORE YOU TURN GAYYY NOWWWW EAT YOUR ONIIIOOONSS

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 20K)

IM GONNA FUCK YOUR GAY FUCKING THREAD WITH GREAT ONIONS YOU RUCKING CIGAN NIGER

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Yeah it’s a wonder why anyone would live in some cold shithole when you could live in spicy permanently warm India or Africa. If I could, I’d completely switch the location of the “developed” and “developing” world.

EAT IS YOU FUCKING PUSSY KRAUT

Attached: image.jpg (281x300, 23K)

AND THISSSS ONE TOOOO

Attached: image.jpg (387x387, 56K)

if its your genes that get exterminated i suddenly welcome the refugees.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997408/

>Eat spicy food
>Asshole is just fine
Nah you're just a faggot.

India has cold regions, we have all kinds of terrains possible

Capsaicin activates the “hot” receptors but isn’t actually causing thermal damage lmao he’s fucking stupid

>whites being whites
Wew lad. You niggers need to man the fuck up.

Attached: 1532353698335.png (1456x1108, 69K)

YOU CRYING YET FAGGOT CANT HANDLE IT WELL YOU ARE STILL GONNA KEEP EATING PUSSY BITCH EAT THIS GOS FUCKING DAMN ONIONS KRAUT KEK

Attached: image.jpg (460x460, 30K)

and I can't imagine anything gayer than a grown man unable to handle a little spice. what a fucking faggot.

I have to agree, the reason food is spicy in the 3rd world is because the meat is rotting so they have to mask the taste.

Eating spicy food as a way to show your masculinity is one of the most retarded things that can be. Eat proper food, and go to the gym, don't eat rotten meat, spend 4 hours a day on the toilet with diarrhoea and taking in less than 800 calories a day.

Red onions are superior

lol your rotten cabbage isn't even spicy
cuck

True
>Flavor is your mouth dying.
Look at this retard.
Why serbia?

>all the meat in the 3rd world is rotting

Fake germ, europoors don't use ice.

Yours is though. Breddy good.

go gobble down some faggots, foodlet

t. painlet

Spicy food is good. It just adds another dimension to food. Ofc too much heat will make food taste like fire so its pointless, its like burning food to give a grilled flavour, or undercooking food to say it is moist.
I dont like cinnamon but you dont see me making venting threads about it.

it literally scientifically is not flavor. but you have already cucked your mouth to the point where you can't taste anything real, so the only thing you can do is higher and higher doses in search of the original high, like a fucking drug addict

fucking nigger.

> t. couldn't handle a jalapeno

Attached: 1533706672381.jpg (442x330, 23K)

Attached: image.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Attached: image.jpg (318x159, 18K)

What?

Attached: 1526215236596.jpg (224x216, 13K)

All meat is rotting after the animal dies unless it’s mummified or frozen.

Attached: image.jpg (810x608, 104K)

Wanna know how I know you're white?

You are a Titanic faggot

Prove it faggot. You are just a nigger who can't handle the heat.

Attached: image.jpg (660x440, 70K)

Attached: image.jpg (857x600, 29K)

RIP.. wh*te ppl

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Attached: image.jpg (275x183, 20K)

Thank you stacy

Attached: image.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Middel one is superior

I love spicy food and it never hurt to shit, don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: image.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 11K)

neck yourself ching chong

>spicy foods may help you live longer
As far as I know eating spicy food often fucks up your stomach.

CRYING YET KRAUT DID YOU PEEE POO YOUR SELF YET FROM ALL THE ONIONS WELL MORE IS COMING UPPPPP ;))))

IF YOU ARE A FAGGOT LIKE YOU

Flavor isnt the only reason people eat food you magnificent retard

The irony is that you say spice causes butthurt, but it is in fact you that is butthurt that your German pig race never reached the West Indies and acquired spice. Enjoy your pickled cabbage and mustard you fag

>when someone shitposts harder than you and you have no other option other than to conform

Attached: CkRU2a3XEAEW6rs.jpg (377x600, 32K)

>OP complains of butthurt
>OP spews butthurt in an antibutthurt thread

Spice is one thing, making your entire meal "taste" only of capsaicin because you have the palate of a manchild is another thing entirely.

>Virgins can't handle spicy food

You would fit in well with the Japanese, they are also all virgins and they really can't do spicy food very well.

I don't know man, I am as white as the snow, corrupting the gene pool here and breeding a race of spice-loving, half-asian scientists. What do you propose to do about it, Germany? How can you hope to stop me when I can scare you off just by waving a chili pepper in your direction? How can you even justify being so weak? It's pathetic! I can't go smug enough over here.

Attached: 1466573389182.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: VA6bhUg9) 11/19/18(Mon)07:42:07 No.193949753▶
>
>>It doesn’t burn for me when it comes out.
>yea, is this even real or is it just a meme? i've been eating super spicy shit my entire life. like so spicy that my mouth just goes numb. never felt it on the way out though. doubt it's even a real thing.
Eat enough serranos or habenaros and you'll feel it.

Take your meds faggot

Lmaoing @ all these wh*toids who can’t handle da spice

GET READY MY ONION BROTHERS THIS PUSH WILL BE HUUUGEEE BIGGER THAN THE BLACK COCKS KRAUT IS SUCKING EVERY DAY THIS ONE WILL DRIVE HIM INSANE FROM ALL THE ONIONS ATTTTAAAACKKK!!!

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 10K)