DerbyCon canceled

Will they come for Defcon next?

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/annual-derbycon-hacker-conference-is-ending-because-sjw-and-feminist-negativity-polarization-and-disruption/

Attached: file.png (1050x998, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuraFt4_A-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Question for those who have been attending tech conferences for 10+ years: how have things changed?

Attached: ableist.jpg (971x921, 194K)

What's wrong with boobies?

Boobies = sexual assault

Welcome to 2019 nigger

i find it true though, boobies do help me greatly with stress

the list of toxic feminism is worth the read.

I might be wrong but isnt derbycon like a technology hacking thing? Why is there a "mental health village" and what the fuck is wrong with liking boobs?

Why are they imposing their sexist view that it was the fault of men?

I know a few ladies that like boobies too.

There's a mental health village because a lot of attendees are so fucked in the head that sexual activity can only take place via sexual assault.

SJW at its finest.

Oh look, another mentally ill schizophrenic.

apt install sexbot
apt purge femoid

I think they're referring to the hijacking of the #metoo tag

I fail to see how attacking comedy helps anything.

you used to be able to learn something useful

what the fuck is a mental health village

>you will never be a schizo that tries to conflate going "me too" in agreement is making fun of sexual assault

Used to be hardcore focused on the topic. Now 1/3rd the talks are about sjw garbage and the remaining 2/3rd accepted papers and talks are very low quality, including talks prompting people to lie about their results and what their software do because fuck the field, social justice uber alles. I shit you not.

what a sexist shit! so women cant like boobs and express it on a funny way?

You didn't declare that variable, you can't assign that string.

Its proof that we're a dying society, and China has every right to mercy kill us now.

I was thinking about going to Defcon with a couple of people this year... has anyone else been there before? What's it like? One of the people I'd be going with has a bunch of connections to people in the industry so we'd be able to get into some batshit crazy suite parties.

Trying to go for the first time this year, before it's too late.

How to get into the suite parties?

And how bad of an idea is it to bring a personal laptop and connect to the hotel wifi?

Attached: everything_is_big.jpg (471x449, 24K)

we need more of this:

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 5.44.49 PM.png (1566x1698, 542K)

>What's it like?

Fun.

>And how bad of an idea is it to bring a personal laptop and connect to the hotel wifi?

Don't.

>the women that attend these conferences are the same ones that called you a nerd for liking computers during highschool

django is absolute shit anyway

You guys need to stop seeking out shit that makes you angry. It isn't healthy. Just fucking stop going to these events, stop reading Twitter, and stop sharing your code on GitHub.

Why run away when they're the ones who aren't welcome, agitating these "people" would be more fun. Continuing while not giving them the attention they so desperately crave or not supporting and not using anything they control is the easiest way.
Just ignore it and it will go away doesn't work anymore.

>There are issues going back years that people have addressed publicly and privately, none of which were addressed directly in that blog and how the situation w 2 guys dressed as Jow Forums pedophile bears were handled, how security staff responded. who reported
>Jow Forums pedophile bears
k

Attached: Do38hL9UYAIXEZZ.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

they can't know if it was actually a man who wrote that. I guess women truly are infallible and cannot do things like that

They are being homophobic.

You're calling for the most basic divide and conquer tactics. I swear you guys are retarded. Ignoring it is just what a man does. You don't see your dad backhanding your mother when she complains about trivial bullshit. Be a man and ignore women cause women never talk about important shit. Can't believe I have to teach you people how to man up.

Why can't I think of anything as a retort...

>undermines the definition of sexual assault to include a man sitting with his legs spread a little too wide
>gets angry when their "movement" is publicly regarded as a joke

Really makes you think

Kek this

Yes, and HOPE too

Good. Any conference that has a mental help village or anything not related to security should be purged. Fuck Dave Kennedy he's a pussy.

>Why is there a "mental health village" and what the fuck is wrong with liking boobs?

Because the organisers are limp wristed faggots.

You can't win a propaganda war by not playing.

>You don't see your dad backhanding your mother when she complains about trivial bullshit
Haha, y-yea

>mental health village

Attached: 1543618142192.jpg (250x337, 42K)

you retard, they shut down a convention, they arent just on twitter writting garbage, i hope you die you stupid retard

i love mockery like this

It doesn't say anything about involuntary? What if a woman wrote that and was just talking about her own? So many assumptions made here.

This is what the mental illness of feminism does to people.

>just stop doing anything publicly ever, surely they'll leave you alone
kek

any woman that doesn't follow the narrative is basically a man

Fuck these evil men that invented this nerdy shit, trying to escape our vapid social drama, amirite ladies?!

>What if a woman wrote that and was just talking about her own
what if a man wrote that and was just talking about his own?

>Be a man and ignore women cause women never talk about important shit
Oh boy, this is the greatest advice you can give to any man on this planet (if they want their marriage to last).

Tim Pools Video of this was quite good!
youtube.com/watch?v=MuraFt4_A-Y

Im fucking speechless. If Kafka had gone on a psychedelic-induced 8 hour long nightmare trip he wouldnt have come up with the petty-dictator banality of these people.

Attached: 1501787366327.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

My gf likes when I grope her boobies though, it's stress relief for both of us.

If you think that fucking picture is why the con is finished you are a complete tool

thank GOD I don't work in tech anymore. now I can enjoy watching this shit burn from the outside. hope these mentally ill fucktards destroy every single thing that you all enjoy and take all of it down. maybe people will wake up then or maybe they'll just be happy taking sjw dildos up their asses

She's being homophobic, she has no idea if they're talking about manboobs.
She's also assuming the gender of the one who wrote it.

Another privileged feminist against LGBTQC++ISHYGIDDIGGYDOO