Hey user! What kind of phone is that??

>Hey user! What kind of phone is that??
>Oh it's a [Xiaomi, Huawei, OPPO, OnePlus, Honor, ZTE].
>We never heard of those..
>It's a Chinese Android phone.
>OH ANDROID! So it's a Samsung?
>No No. See I'm too poor to afford a real phone that everyone knows so I buy a Chinese botnet instead and make fun of everyone else for not being as poor and hipster as me.
>Bye!

I've never seen any of these phones out in public because people that buy them are usually socially inept.
Tell me again why you are so proud to be a Chink loyalist?

Attached: TwAxFF7.jpg (720x960, 146K)

why the fuck are they so short is that an oompa loompa convention

>OH ANDROID! So it's a Samsung?
This is my experience every time I talk about phones with a normie.

The one on the far left only fucks black guys.

Post picture of yourself

I go out, but I don't have my phone out all the time like a fucking normie cuck or a beta faggot too scared to look at other so people never really look at my phone

Have a chink, phone know lots of women they don't care what phone you have but your hygiene and clothing is important..

>I'm not on social media and no one every messages me so I never really look at my phone.
FTFY

This kid that works for me is a diehard Apple fanboy and anytime I bring up Android phones, he mentions how they're for poor people; even if I'm talking about how much better of a phone you can get for cheaper. They're so delusional

I'd fire him if he wasnt damn good at his job.

Attached: 1487698461039.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Take your fantasies back to r9k cuck

im not a girl

>Oh it's a Jolla
>it's a hacker phone. Unorthodox and weird, but it does some technical stuff I rather like.

>implying these girls would ever do anything but scoff at me

>Letting the NSA see what my friend and I take about
I bet you also use facial recognition to unlock your shit

i didnt ask that faggot

That's ok most of us are gay here.

both girls on the right

Attached: megamind.jpg (427x317, 42K)

this. it makes me think people are actually brain dead and dont have their own thoughts

It's a Nokia, you zoomer girls will never know how many times i called your mum, invite her over and shagged her after that.

i mean i use samsungs

Problem?
I put my half sayain meat in bitches all gay my shigger

>it's 2019 and in a woman's world, fashion trumps function. own an apple 9 because 9 is better than 8 and 8 is totally last year

thanks for reminding us why we should never listen to women

This is because of brand recognition

Most normies aren't going to spend their time researching what tech they should have. Most of them don't even care about tech. They just want to know "that brand is good so i'll buy it" or my "friend has it and lieks it so i'll buy it"

This is why apple products are so popular, all of them are more or less the same, so they don't have to make choices. it's also partly why linux isn't popular(too many choices).

Do I need to post the statistics and show white women strongly prefer dating white men. Stop with this nonsense

Attached: whiteybtfo.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

>statistics blown the fuck out by an image of a single woman

Should my next phone be a Xiaomi for better integration with their upcoming Google glass ripoff?

Why would i want to talk with a person(inb4 >girl >person) so shallow that suddenly a fucking phone is a pinnacle of personality?

The mum's a bit ropey.

Obvious shop

Isn't this the time of day for you to shitpost interracial garbage on Jow Forums?

Those are trashy mutts if I've ever seen one.
Are they even white?

American women are so short and ugly

> too poor
If you think a Redmi is some anti-status symbol, you probably are with the poorfags.

Nobody among the rich cares if you use a $100 or a $1000 phone. Only extremely cheap or extremely expensive phones are any kind of statement.