What programming language does Jow Forums prefer?

What programming language does Jow Forums prefer?

Attached: b_a_d.png (132x107, 18K)

c
now get out

forth

Go

js

Unironically, PHP.

This

Python.
Sadly, I work with C all day ;_;

C/C++ for competitive programming
Python for personal projects
Java for real work

perl 6 for everything I can
c++/python for work

C/ASM, the only true ways to program.

Emacs Lisp

Perl

lua

Lua

unless youre wageslaving, you should liberate yourself by writing programs the way they're meant to be, your computers assembly language. its not much harder than c.

Machine Code

shell scripting

Forth

Attached: liberty2.jpg (1800x2430, 3.25M)

C#

C. Everything else (save assembly) is niggerlicious.

Haskell

Attached: 1532061741704.gif (354x534, 208K)

HolyC

I prefer binary as it runs code faster with a smaller file and all the flexibility you could ask for. But it's the hardest and slowest to use and debug. It's also magic to programmers that use a language made of it. The language is normally too hard for them unless it's a super small program also.

>I prefer binary
Nigger just use assembly

The best languages are C, Lisp and ML. C is a portable wrapper around assembly, Lisp is a ball of mud that stays out of my way syntactically and mentally, and ML is the same thing but with types.

I write in Python most frequently though and it sucks, but I find I can get from an idea to glued together functioning product quickest with it. I also use Javascript, R and SQL often for similar, albeit more niche, reasons.

I would like to learn some practical assembly on TempleOS soon. And eventually I’ll simplify my workflows by replicating in C/Lisp/ML my required functionality from Python, Javascript, R and SQL.

Sometimes I wonder about languages like APL, Forth, Smalltalk, Prologue, etc. I think maybe I’ll pick up APL soon, it’s the most mind bendingly different out of those.

▲▲