Truth bomb

Truth bomb

Attached: image.jpg (726x646, 126K)

Wow, that is EPIC, Jow ForumsanoN!

Good one. Upvoted.

Attached: 1522820169686.png (376x349, 56K)

downvoted for being misogynistic and not including Mac

reported for not including a nonbinary gendered person

Wintoddlers are still mad that Linux has a bigger market share than Windows now. What a bunch of babies.

How can i give you gold ?

>Linux has a bigger market

You mean android.

Android is Linux, you idiot.

why is Jow Forums so obsessed with SJW movement?

>he cant take a meme

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Because it's what ushers in a collapse of a society as evident as it has numerous times in history

hmm which one
>degrades over time with normal usage

Attached: 1547356554173.jpg (332x493, 44K)

Eh. Well more like a off-shoot. People like google's version which is different.

How is it an off-shoot? It's just Linux.

LOONIX BTFO

Read a btrfs file system on Windows.

That’s like saying OS X and Linux are the same because they are based on UNIX

Not at all. I don't think you know what Android actually runs on. It's Linux, by the way. The more you know. You just seem misinformed on this.

You can say it's using a modified Linux kernel. But I don't think it's the same as the linux os. It doesn't have the the GNU software and libraries and can't run Linux apps by default.

>You can say it's using a modified Linux kernel
It's not modified in any reasonable sense of the word. It is an older version of Linux with some different modules depending on the vendor.
>But I don't think it's the same as the linux os
There is no one Linux OS. Linux when used to refer to operating systems refers to the family of operating systems that all use Linux, including Android, ChromeOS, and GNU/Linux.
>and can't run Linux apps by default.
You could say GNU/Linux isn't really Linux since it can't run Android Linux apps by default.

>You could say GNU/Linux isn't really Linux

It certainly isn't the most popular version.

reported for using digital blackface

Attached: 1547472352869.webm (800x450, 2.33M)

I have no right no complain since making shit kinda work on linux has been my primary source of income.

Attached: sdewe.png (700x466, 336K)

the BIG difference when you're able to program:
- wangblows crashes: pray for the pajeets who put that fatal big in either the OS kernel or the driver to fix that bug (good luck if the drivers are not maintained anymore)
- linux crashes: fix that bug yourself (not easy, but hey, at least there's hope)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Also a difference:
-Linux crashing: its usually a bug in userspace, I’ve rarely had kernel panics that weren’t caused by myself.
-Windows crashing: the distinction between userspace and kernel space is not so clear, Windows maintains a gorillion different versions of legacy driver APIs and userspace frequently interact with kernelspace through WinAPI or COM.

When people think all cars work the same because they drive forward.

Let's assume that you have sucked dick when you were going through puberty. Chances are you will defend how good it is while others may call you a faggot for saying such things.

If you shove a dummy in a babies mouth chances are they will cry for it and hate changing from that habit.

Windows is kinda like a ground for retards who have not changed their room around in years and still lives with some family member.

>not here for your entertainment
>everyone in the gifs are famous for being entertainers
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: akm4VQdk_700w_0.jpg (326x294, 17K)

>Assume
user why would we assume when we know OP is down for the cock

Attached: 1539278923786.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Calling people nigger because you lack any functional brain activity that could benefit your learning space.

Don't forget to use those colorful math flash cards for your first year at scooolll

Attached: awW0lG0D_700wa_0.gif (350x277, 1.21M)

Ubuntu and Mint LTS are well known in the Linux community to just werk

It's more to do with the tie up of drivers that control hardware. If ubuntu could focus less of graphics and more on implementing a system that doesn't tunnel to the kernel for hardware control.

I don't know much about the code part but games are an example of a problem with Linux. There are more steps to talk to hardware. Overhead kill

When windows 10 loads faster than a fresh install of ubuntu....

But hurt virgin comments incoming.

Such as, honestly interested

Having used both for an extended period, I'd say they're about equal; the difference is that Ubuntu retains its speed.

install arch

That's always the problem with conservatism: you know you're right, but it's only a gut feeling, there's no definite way to convince someone with cogent arguments, because the reality of why it's right it's too complex to put into words, so you're left with cherry-picking arguments.

It's far more easier, albeit fallacious, to say: "it's never been tried, so you can't say it's wrong". That's the main argument of progressivism.

In other words:
>my political views are fueled by an irrational fear

I understand that promiscuity is a constant among decadent societies. But SJWism? Nope, you're taking one variable that is correlated with another one and making it the cause.

unironically the opposite.
in linux, macos or *bsd everything works.
in windows, you have to install drivers, then install cygwin/linux on windows shite, then go through 10s of installers to install software, to get a random bsod

it's funny, because i switched to linux after windows update failed and deleted everything i had

2/10 low effort shitpost

Attached: serveimage.jpg (635x636, 80K)

wow you freetards have no shame lying out your ass. I have an HP laptop and tried to install loonix on it but it gave me so much fucking trouble to get the wifi working i deleted it immediately

>Literally defending SJW's on Jow Forums.
Please consider cutting your wrists and bleeding out.

Attached: 1543778395068.jpg (439x623, 50K)

Android is Linux without GNU (or BSD, or whatever is your favourite replacement for thw GNU userland)

>windows
well it works, just harder.

That's because win10 doesn't really turn off in the traditional sense.
Also you will be turning in on and off several times during the automatic updatrs

L-LINUX IS GOOD!
>*blam*

Attached: 1464568096347.jpg (300x168, 10K)

What's with tech (or IT in general) that brings so many SJW faggots like you?

I'm not defending SJWs. I'm against them just as much as the other guy. I am attacking his lack of precision in establishing a causal relation between a society's fall and their political views.

I don't like SJWs, but I don't think they were the undoing of Rome, or Babylon, or Egypt. They may be our undoing, but the other user said "SJWs are to blame for the fall of every civilization".

These societies fell due to moral degeneracy (Egypt, Babylon and Rome) and economical issues (Rome), as well as wars with others places (Egypt, Babylon and Rome). Moral degeneracy opens way for SJWs, and these in turn act as in a positive feedback loop, reinforcing degeneracy. They are not the cause, however, but a symptom. Hence why I say they are not the reason for our undoing.

foxandthegrapes.jpg

Yep, I hear that. It's the underlying bitch of all freetards when they start sperging out on "gaymes", "who uses photoshop", "who uses windows for work", etc. Pure post-hoc rationalisation for their failures.

>their failures
(You)

Electionfags, everybody!

gamers

Way to make his point, user.

Attached: 1542118989512.gif (640x360, 439K)

works on my Mac(R)
statistically there are more devices where linux works than there are windows devices

they all are dating traps which are all fucking communists so bias

Wow, I Luuuurve Windows 10 now Rajesh.
Plz how to install this masterfulness off Operating Systems Teknologhee Plz

Sorry I fell asleep. Rome began to fall when women had more power and honorary Romans took the throne instead of true romans

this kills the freetard

you need to produce better bait OP
this is minimal effort at best, I'm sure you can do better

Attached: 1544628164186.jpg (415x476, 28K)

I think you are taking memeposts in a bait thread a little too seriously.

Attached: image (2).jpg (585x433, 31K)

Attached: bait.jpg (219x263, 44K)

>Microshaft wangblows niggernet exploder 69
>IT WORKS, but I dont know how, it's like fucking black magic fuckery to me and if things go wrong somebody else should get me another pointy and clicky machine or I'm totally barred from Facebook and leddit

>GANOO LOONIX
>IT WORKS TOO( If you don't go for one of the aficionado distros.)
>When things go wrong you can dive in and gain insights of its innerworkings to fix it, you're only limited by your intellect.

Attached: microshaft wangblows.png (650x300, 152K)

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Who cares mang

Truth bomb

Attached: truth_bomb.gif (726x646, 1.3M)

Based

Attached: 1542051480063.png (480x480, 292K)