#Believe

youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Guys stop being bad.

t. all the women out there

Attached: GilletteTheBestAManCanBeget.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slcBV38Z4KU
invidio.us/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Razors are technology

Just use a safety razor. Use it not because of that commercial but because they're much much cheaper compared to cartridge razors that gillette sells. Cartridge razors are like those inkjet cartridges, they're like a scam.

Attached: QShave-Classic-Adjustable-Safety-Razor-Manual-Silver-Color-Double-Edge-Shaving-Safety-Razor-Mens-Val (640x640, 21K)

very much this

SURE IS TECHNOLOGY!!!! Jow Forums faggots are the worst. You deliberately try to ruin every board cause you're all mentally ill and seek out things that trigger you. No one gives a fucking shit you stupid white nigger. Go fucking hang a nigger you Hitler youth motherfucker.

Use an electric razor
>but the shave isnt as good
So?

TBQH I didn't find that ad so objectionable.

If you see someone getting bullied, use your position of authority to stop it. man up and stop being a pussy.

Not sure if the PC culture is angry, or the counterculture is angry, or both are angry?

This is just so fucking confusing.

Attached: 1480286984294.png (500x560, 16K)

>ITT

Attached: 1527362304412.jpg (500x600, 174K)

They keep deleting comments and change the like/dislike ratio. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

real men use pic related

Real men don't shave

your topic isn't

oops

Attached: dv-101581.jpg (450x450, 14K)

The reality is wrong. We must correct it and instill a proper moral code into our customers minds.

t. profit-seeking multinational corporation

>Gillette
yikes!

Attached: 81aAI-+Yp2L._SY879_.jpg (408x879, 79K)

So there I was, putting on my rape shoes, and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave, I yelled at my wife to smile because I demand it, while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn't consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette brand Mach3 and began to chant "boys will be boys" as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her why she isn't smart enough to know my shaving time is my time she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I've ever held dear was wrong. I'm calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach.

Attached: 1537473197279.jpg (960x729, 134K)

How about your razor company just focus on selling razors instead of pretending to be SJWs?

The longer I spend on Jow Forums and expose myself to shills(paid and volunteer) and actual anons who frequent that board for the merits of its content, the more I realize all of Jow Forums would benefit from flags.

>merits of its content
kek

I stand to gain nothing by lying to you. Can you say the same?

I use an electric trimmer to shave.

What is even the fucking point of razors? They are not only dangerous but all the gains are gone in a day.

it's behind your comprehension

Attached: 5bb57016200000300000bdf9.jpg (720x480, 56K)

Kek

I didn't like the ad either but take this to

Faster, cleaner cut, and arguably more comfortable if done properly

>behind

I got a Braun serie 9, I'm happy with it.

I agree with the jews!

Men need to be women now.

This. I've used this thing for 4+ years now and I'll never go back. Had to use a Gillette last week because I was away from home and desperate for a shave. It was fucking horrible.

Attached: IMG_20171225_214144_01-1196x1240.jpg (1196x1240, 252K)

It's a great marketing campaign. They'd never get 10 million free views otherwise.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 11.08.58.png (1040x194, 37K)

Yes, but they already dominate the market, for a new product this would have been great, instead it is going to alienate an important part of their consumers. In resume, they fuck it up.

Shaving is like wiping your ass. You're not going close enough until there's blood.

I nor my husband enjoy the trademark short somewhat rough pubes leftover from an electric shaver

alright i clicked through it and whats so bad its about not being a cunt
also what does the ad have to do with razors

maybe they want to target the stinky hairy SJW women.

Believe, they did their market studies and CB analysis before rolling this shitty ad out.

They will make money of it.

There is few things wrong.
First it's a fucking razor company, they should stay away from politics.
Second they are man product trying to make man feel bad. For good or bad reason, this is not how you care for your customers.
And finally, it's straight up rasist. Just look who is portraited as bad and who saves women from whom. Take a look at their previous ads, they have always been promoting masculinity. But now they do not show you how to be, there is no model to aspire, they are just "be ashamed of being man".

youtube.com/watch?v=slcBV38Z4KU

This is one of their old commercial.

>maybe they want to target the stinky hairy SJW women.

user they are hairy because they don't shave... You are not making sense

come suck my dick and I'll think about it

underrated post

>t chinlet

Why the fuck are people so butthurt over this video? It's just telling men not to bully and to respect women. Imagine getting mad at this message because you think not being an asshole is SJW cuck antifa shit.

Attached: 1531511673387m.jpg (461x1024, 100K)

because marketing executives are geniuses and and wrapped all the right wring retards around their fingers.
Mark my words, gillette sales will be up at least 10% a week from now

It's one thing to see a marketing message with skepticism but why would you take personal issue with it? It's like you want to out yourself as a douchebag.

>If you see someone getting bullied, use your position of authority to stop it
nah, fatties should get bullied.

real men don't shave

When you are the world reference in your field making a product centered ad does nothing, when was the last time anyone talked about how good coca-cola tastes in a coca-cola ad? Or about how durable Nike clothes are?

There are no politics in the ad.

It was also directed by a woman. That's a little biased, contrary to the message they were conveying. Then, by singling out men you naturally put many on the defensive rather than a position of introspection, regardless of how statistically justified you believe these kinds of movements are. The whole thing lacks mutual understanding and respect, furthering the political divide.

I've used the same electric shaver for a decade now without any replacement blades or anything, same as my father did for many more decades. It still gives a close shave and leaves the skin smooth. I don't trust myself with an actual razor blade but I'm also too lazy to do it all "properly" with shaving cream and such. Thus, Gillette can go to Hell. Never gave them my money before, never will.

>bullying is bad
>sexual harassment is bad
>somehow this is an issue
Fuck off

Marketing playing the SJW trend, both for good and bad PR. Sure, sales will be up at least 10%

Who takes a personal issue with it, why are you projecting?
Everyone is saying that it's not cool for a company to do this, not that they are personally offended.

Have fun raising new school shooters. Murrica' fuck yeah.

Yeah, completely no politics. This is pretty normal ad about razors only.

>being such a low t fag you can't grow a full beard
lol

Stupid Jow Forumstard.

invidio.us/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

>caring about this in any way

Hi. I'm a leftist. I don't care about corporate pandering. I'm about to step away from my computer and shave with the cheap ass Bic razors I always used and will continue to use. I think this commercial is stupid. I think the angry reaction to it is even stupider. The youtube comments are hilarious, pathetic, and enough to make you think humanity is lost at this point all at once. This is fucking dumb. You're dumb for caring. They're probably smart for doing this and will probably make some money from the hashtag resistance morons. But it kinda cheapens social issues to use them to hawk razors doesn't it? That's not where I'm going to look for life advice. Again in closing this is all so fucking dumb why do you care?

t.poltard virtue signaling his incel buttbuddies

I like how that video got 200k new upvotes over night

based and redpilled
fpbp
/thread