Asian women

Let us have a serious discussion about Asian women? Are Asian women in the west race mixing to a large degree and is it true that they prefer white men over Asian men? And, if so. Why? Please no bait posts.

Attached: 1542630707434.jpg (300x413, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24214367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let us have a serious discussion about white women? Are white women in the west race mixing to a large degree and is it true that they prefer black men over White men? And, if so. Why? Please no bait posts.

Not politics or current events

Literal shill slide thread

Let us have a serious discussion about white women? Are white women in the west race mixing to a large degree and is it true that they prefer black men over White men? And, if so. Why? Please no bait posts.

Asian women are fine. But it is cruel to make hapa children.

Pls no yellow fever.
Oven AIPAC.

Attached: jews_Migrants_2.png (608x1326, 813K)

oh no no changs dont be sad

they prefer white men if they are brought up a certain way in the minority mentality... no rational person would have a heavy bias towards any men of any race, the opposite is also true

Start a new thread.

Dating one now. I couldnt be happier

Let us have a serious discussion about White men? Are White men in the west race mixing to a large degree and is it true that they prefer Black cocks over White Women? And, if so. Why? Please no bait posts.

Very few whites actually mix.

Attached: 132432924085435.jpg (960x720, 104K)

I’m thinking hapa children are actually the best way to go, especially if you’re balding.

That should kill off the balding genes.

*Slutty for Chads
You think some beta ugly white dude fucks girls like this?

i was at the mall today and saw only 2 couple both white girl black guy and 1 had baby.

Balding will be cured by whatever time my children start balding.

asians are white

Attached: pol honorary aryans asians.png (337x363, 132K)

>Let us have a serious discussion about Asian women
Let's not.

I'm tired of Tenda Spencer spam and "le all hapa males are Elliot" memes. Same shit for the past 5 years. Was Columbine white people or jews? Ask yourself the same about these "crazy hapas".

Attached: 1525823547754.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

kid tier faces. fucking someone like that id feel very weird

oh no no wh*teboi dont be sad

Why would that be? It's normal over there if everyone else looks like that.

random youtuber pic related

Attached: 1394834438204043.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

looks 12 year old. if ure attracted to them youre pedo. its grey area pedo stuff

Roastie detected. Stop shaming men for their preferences you cunt. I can be attracted to whatever I want it's 2018.

Attached: 1533298933146.jpg (937x1171, 172K)

In the United States, the majority of women of Asian descent who are getting married are marrying white men. This is a statistical fact and not and exaggeration.

Attached: 0E41FC63-18AC-4F2E-8996-C4EE1ADA24EB.jpg (600x800, 93K)

nobody cant cure your ill mind fucking pedo

Only niggers still go to the mall senpai

Attached: 6555DD50-39AE-430E-B5F8-6FD1B7B7A11D.jpg (960x960, 178K)

This guy looks like an extra value Gennady Golovkin

Attached: 200px-GGG[1].jpg (200x250, 11K)

It's 2018. LGBTQP is the norm anyways.

Attached: 143985034955435345.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Wonderful more dead white blood lines thats just what we need

Can you imagine being retarded enough to turn down white women actively avoid courting them so you can fuck more Asians? Asian women are ugly as fuck and produce non-white children. Being attracted to them is degenerate.

Date white. Marry white. Make white.

I am not a pedo. It's normal and beneficial from an evolutionary perspective to be attracted to women with neotenous features.

>Evidence from social psychology suggests that both average proportions and (in females) "neotenous" facial traits are indeed more attractive. Using facial photographs from three populations (United States, Brazil, Paraguayan Indians), rated by members of the same three populations, plus Russians and Venezuelan Indians, we show that age, average features, and (in females) feminine/neotenous features all play a role in facial attractiveness.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24214367

It's 2018 there are 4 year old "transgender" kids and normies think it's the best thing ever and you are shaming me for being normal.

Attached: 1516717726116.jpg (1200x1600, 359K)

>Being this delusional
Asian women are only good for easy pussy and literally nothing else.

>Extremely unfaithful
>Their parents will hate you
>Most of them have awful hygiene habits
>They live like disgusting pigs once they're comfortable
>Look like random created characters once the makeup runs off
>The Chinese girls have no sense of morality and are fucked in the head/volatile/aggressive
>Philippine/Vietnamese girls will try to trap you into a relationship so you can send money to their family back home

The only girls I can't really say too many bad things about are Japanese girls.

Also, imagine liking anime so much you have your fucking marital decisions around it.

You should be on not here. Degenerates and liars are not welcome.

Indeed. It's LGBTQP era now.

Most asians look like an IRL version of pic

Attached: 123894303423402.jpg (308x500, 42K)

>Philippine girls will try to trap you and send your money to their family back home
Can confirm.

If only asian chicks didn't have those weird flat noses

>Guy says he wants to fuck women of his own race

"YOU DEGENERATE REEEEEE GET OUT I NEED ANIME PUSSY!!!!"

You are a racemixing shill. gtfo Rabbi we aren't all stupid.

Dark grey eyes includes of course
Lmao

Cute

Attached: 1517644578878.jpg (1080x1350, 185K)

fucked up twisted mind . youll never get a proper looking woman because ure a beta and these women dominate you and not you them. thats why youre attracted to the kid faces. thats the reality why u like them

i just like petite brunettes. i don't care if they're east asian or west asian.

Attached: ashley doll (3).jpg (610x915, 190K)

I meant the body/clothes/hair

What does anime have to do with anything you autist?

The fuck are you on about?

>guy says he wants to fuck random people and leave
>muh n=15 white women are precious though
Stormniggers like you are cognitive dissonant and amusing.

Most of them have that rounded appearance more or less except for Koreans

Attached: 132429308023453.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Another yellow fever shill slide thread! Next!

(ps I wanna fuck a japanese gurl too but shut up about it already)

Attached: b9dd545b06494f93318a4705ad113bfc.jpg (540x810, 52K)

You majority of you guys with Asian obsessions watch anime.

They actually do look very similar to how they're depicted in cartoons.

Attached: 13245435805553543.jpg (1000x750, 96K)

>people on Jow Forums watch anime
Astute observation, user.

>wants to fuck white women

"Stormfag GTFO"

Fucking hell you retards are annoying. The worst part of pol honestly. Why are you all so obsessed with racemixing?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'll give you 1 guess

Attached: redballoon.jpg (750x563, 192K)

All women prefer white men , same with all men preferring white women

I said stormnigger.

>Date white. Marry white. Make white.
What exactly is my incentive to do this?

Asian women are just that - women.

Attached: 1536948988759.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

Don't lump me in with those fags I like looking anllat and drawing pretty girls I don't care if they're white or asian
No they don't now shut the fuck up.

Al these pedos, reported to the cyber police, you dun goofed now

He made the suicide blog when i was mocking his tiny asian penis on another forum

>chang calling other people chang

Hello my fellow gentile, would you like to breed with me?

Attached: erica.jpg (800x533, 96K)

Yes and like all women they want a life mate with an adult sized penis as god intended no one wants a dinky doodle dong

Attached: Empty Pants Full of Shame.jpg (600x450, 45K)

K-pop almost always fat

Attached: 132454590450435500956.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

twin tails pic related

Attached: 121435294398543420.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

Asians can be hot but most are soulless insectoids and your sons will be cucked manlets incels and school shooters. I'm marrying a white or a Jew.

sauce?

Fuck off roastie

about %42 and it goes up another % every year

Here's the scoop champ; women of all races prefer socioeconomically successful men, preferably one that's good looking too, but you can't have it all.
While there are exceptions, white men are in general more socioeconomically successful than niggers, chinks or spics. Hence; white men are generally more desireable than men of other races.

Hey Jow Forums supreme gentleman here, why would you want to create more of me? I wasn't the Chad son my father wanted. In fact I was a huge disappointment. Never played sports, never had friends, never got laid, etc, etc. Guy's like me are supposed to save the West and the White race? Yeah right.

Attached: SupremeGentleman.jpg (2000x1000, 161K)

The best ones aren't hot at all. That's the american type.

Attached: 142903843294308350.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

>if so. Why?
could be penis size. Could be women's nature to do things that are traitorous to the culture that raised them.

It's race mixing, but given what white women are, azn wyminz are probably a tighter fit.

But that picture you uploaded... Why the fuck would I want that, a slut?
If she's a slut for me, why wouldn't she have been a slut for another white guy before me?

For guys that still want a woman, perhaps a wife, asians probably are a solid choice.

I'm just gonna buy a sex doll and my corpse will be found doubled over it from heart failure.

I'm about to marry a Korean goddess.

The plan is 3 children, and we start next year.

Her family is rich and approves of me.

Just here to make you all jealous.

Ever notice they can't compete with this? Roasties refuse to cook anymore

Attached: 1392480958443834905005.png (1919x983, 2.6M)

Why stop at 3?

Im not even kidding but only dindus and women go to the mall still, its less and less normal people by the day. Malls are dying all over the USA. I only go to go to a ramen place thats inside mine thats really good. Other than that I dont bother. I also CC when I do go. never trust a nog dude

I Only go for the multi plex before 4pm when the prices change

>Beliving that the majority of Asian woman looks like this
Imagine being sooo much of a cuck that you even betrayal your race because some random internet vídeo shows that asian girls prefer white guys.
>inb4 yes you should kill yourself.

Attached: 1542074126528.png (144x151, 11K)

Just because you are a bitch ass cuck, doesn't mean you represent REAL white men. Now back to your closet, where you jack off to your mom getting fucled by shitskins.

Attached: papy2.jpg (2479x1711, 1.25M)

>huenigger jealous he can't get any of that slant puss

Yes they want to serve white men. Can confirm, married to a beautiful light skinned Cambodian who just wants to make babies all day.

Only loosers want "that slant puss". Literally the bottom of the white barrel.

where and how do I get azn gf lad

When you learn how to take it up the ass like a proper looser white-hating little cuck that you are.

Buhuuuu, cry some more gentle little flower. Bend over and take that Asian cock in your ass, that is all people like you deserve.