First 5G Remote Surgery Completed In China

>According to local reports, the world’s first remote surgery equipment using 5G was successfully tested in China. The test involved a doctor in the southeastern province of Fujian removing the liver of a laboratory test animal at a remote location. The doctor performed the surgery by controlling robotic surgical arms over a 5G connection.
>The lag time was said to be only 0.1 seconds between the control device of the doctor and the robot in the surgical room. The researchers said that this high speed can reduce the risk of potentially deadly medical mistakes. They hope that 5G enabled remote surgery will soon become reliable enough that it can be used safely on humans as well.
>This could end up saving countless lives as skilled surgeons will be able to operate on patients in remote locations in a safe manner.

Anti-5G anti-China Jow Forumscucks btfo

Attached: 628391-5g-remote-surgery-performed-in-china-jan-2019.jpg (810x456, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pro.sony/ue_US/products/surgical-monitors/lmd-x550mt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Chinese

Fuck fat NEET Jow Forumsweilo

Nuke china now.

>killing an animal by cutting one of its organs over 5G
Is this supposed to be impressive? Fuck off, wawei shill.

Impressive

With this most recent achievement, fate has, in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. The blessings of Chinese plasma stealth technology, undetectable hypersonic combat vehicles, quantum direct-current electricity, neutrino submarine detectors, gamma titanium mono crystal turbines, quantum aircraft carriers, unmanned autonomous A.I. tanks, near-space ballistic air-to-air missiles, super light tanks, +2km range airburst rifles, quantum enhanced railguns, and 5G Remote Surgery will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

I like how they use Sony medical monitors lol.

>successfully extract liver
>give patient cancer
woah

> connection drops for a moment
> robotic arm slashes your belly open
based

>successful remote surgery
Yeah, but what it has to do with 5G.

You should be tracked and forced to sit in front of a microwave gun. I hope you do get cancer.

muh remote locations.

Apparently it's easier to bring those robotic arms instead of real doctors to those locations.

sorry, there's no 5G towers where I live

You still need a wire to connect the 5G station.
And it has to be pretty close because of the shitty signal penetration and range of 5G.
Is this just a meme?

5g has the latency and throughput close to the wired setups.

But stations have to be so close that you might as well use the wire.
They cannot beat the cable latency.

Why use 5G instead of fibre?

So all this happened, but the chinks still haven't figured out escalators.

mainland chinese are fucking insectoid. i’m sure they’ll find a way to use this for organ harvesting

>100 ms input lag
yikes

kys zoomer

Why would lag that isn't acceptable in a videogame be acceptable for fucking surgery?

livers aren't trying to dodge your scalpel

this, if the connection is within only one country, shouldn't the latency be less than 30ms? why do they even need 5G for that? just use what already exists

Is those good to watch anime?

it has to be checked for Winnie the pooh memes by the great firewall before arriving at the destination

Sure

pro.sony/ue_US/products/surgical-monitors/lmd-x550mt

Cellphone networks are more common in developing regions than hard lines. Just make a big tower and pump some data into it and every asshole around can tap in. Hard lines require a wire going to each house and is quite expensive. If you think the pajeet problem is bad now just wait until the entire continent of Africa gets 5G.

Why is it so expensive? Is there a huge difference with high end consumer models?

This. There's no fucking way I'd ever agree to this.

organs literally move you retard

.1 seconds
yikes. That's pretty big.
this.
5G does not do well when it rains
>>getting surgery
>>starts raining
>>die

Wait to piggy btfo

/v/tard btfo

5g isn't only mm waves, retard. It will just slowdown to 4g speeds.

>LCD
trash

Attached: 915458.jpg (470x353, 23K)

ok boomer

this

>To cheap to fly a doctor in for an expensive surgery
Yeah, that sounds about right