/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • The Lenovo watch sucks • "Best regards" • WiFi AC card works • Wireless IEMemes makes another victim • USB-C powerbank • Ali winter "sale" • user pops his /csg/ cherry with a chinkduino nano • Hand rubbing noises in the distance • "IP67 rated" chink electric toothbrushes break • "Trust me !!!" Previous thread

Attached: csg.jpg (2933x2008, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/button-up-dress-shirt/32666872061.html
aliexpress.com/item//32966919099.html
warosu.org/g/thread/68179510#p68186726
warosu.org/g/thread/68216675#p68230449
warosu.org/g/thread/68216675#p68230481
ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/0001/19&lng=en
ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/0002/19&lng=en
ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/0003/19&lng=en
aliexpress.com/item/SaoMai-Audio-HaaFee-HD1-HIFI-headphones-4-5mm-Beryllium-Loudspeaker-Moving-Coil-Good-Sound-Quality/32886276103.html
discord.gg/dkBqjuN
aliexpress.com/item/6pcs-lot-Military-World-War-II-Weapon-Soldier-WW2-SWAT-Figure-Set-Building-Blocks-Sets-Model/32926066788.html
aliexpress.com/item/Enlighten-1708-206pcs-Military-Series-Land-Force-Special-Assignment-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Kids-Toys-Gift-For/32903759098.html
aliexpress.com/item/Enlighten-Military-Educational-Building-Blocks-Toy-For-Children-Gift-Army-Jeep-Moto-Gun-World-War-Hero/32856309334.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paid for epacket shipping
>got to the US quickly
>waiting on USPS like always
day 20

Attached: 5PCS-TMC2100-V1-3-TMC2130-TMC2208-Stepper-Motor-StepStick-Mute-Driver-Silent-Excellent-Stability-Pro (1000x1000, 147K)

That’s what you get for living in a developing country. But maybe you’ll get a stable government at some point that might want to work to get your country into the first world, for the benefit of all its citizens instead of just the corrupt cleptocratic elite as done now.

Any recommended robot vacuum cleaner?

Attached: irobot-roomba-690.jpg?quality=98&strip=all&w=782.jpg (782x519, 165K)

Xiaomi Roborock 2

I was going to make that joke, but the USPS is often mistaken for a government-owned corporation (e.g., Amtrak) because it operates much like a business. It is, however, an "establishment of the executive branch of the Government of the United States", (39 U.S.C. § 201) as it is controlled by Presidential appointees and the Postmaster General.

splitting hairs

Botvac is great if you don't need the cleaning map and remote triggering just get the cheapest D version the result is pretty much the same.

Any good AA battery?

ikea ladda

I'm not from America, is there a decent chink battery brand?

Does shanling m0 USB DAC mode work on gnu/Linux
Also does hiby link work yet?

Nope, your options are Ikea LADDA or Sony Eneloop or you're wasting your money on Energizer or Duaracell or (literally anything you could respond with)

>Ali stepping in today

Hope I don't get chinked

REDPILL ME ON BUYING CLOTHES ON ALI

Attached: 866b3cd5-efde-48f6-8ab0-756ace12097f.jpg (496x487, 59K)

Bought 4 of those pieces of shit.
Hopefully they're decent

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2019-01-16_14-14-28.png (489x482, 179K)

>the replacement phone battery I bought just over a year ago is already dying and needs constant recharging

Even the original battery lasted like 3 years before this started happening.

Attached: sad cat tired of life.jpg (1024x764, 146K)

they are tiny and the fabric is usually terrible.
i could just be unlucky tho, but for me was a 25% success rate out of a dozen times i tried.

Do I need to clear my room, or it can maneuver around obstacles?

Had some success with sexy swimsuits for the gf and wasted some money on sexy swimsuits for me, where the seller did not specify that you have to size up at least 2 sizes to be even remotely able to fit in.
So really, unless it’s something really cheap or really stretchy and “one size fits all”, don’t bother, unless you’re prepared to waste some money until you found some stuff that fits.

out of curiosity, what was the price and the type of clothing that you bought? ive actually been looking at some ali dress shirts and shit

Read the size info closely and check reviews for size irregularities look for words like european fit etc..
Expect shrinkage from the first wash.
I generally didn't find things that much cheaper than brick and mortar discount stores/sales and similar quality.

Waiting for some AAA-powered wireless controllers and a SATA-to-USB connector.

Attached: chinese controllers.jpg (800x800, 174K)

I bought t-shirts, coats, sweaters...i didn't actually bother with the price really.
I got stuff i could't find in stores.
almost all came out of the plastic envelope straight into the trash.
Pic related.
the fabric was almost transparent.

Attached: Capture.png (734x602, 308K)

Don't say we didnt warn you

dear user,

> Shit Fabric
> tiny
> always go up 2 sizes if your a white guy

Got it. Pretty much what i was expecting from just buying cycling gloves and pants. Thanks. Long story but fuck i miss that stripy red shirt. I have long grown out of my old one and been looking for it forevor. Shit is fucking kino with a navy blue blazer.

>the fabric was almost transparent
That’s pretty sexy, my dude!

ah fuck, thats a shame, i was really considering buying a few of these aliexpress.com/item/button-up-dress-shirt/32666872061.html

OK Had some money to burn on Adult shit instead audiofool shit for a change :P

- Crazy bright shirt to wear under white blazer
- Red stripe shirt for blue blazer
- Black stripe for Blac Blazer
- Expensive iPhone DAC cable
- Thicc lead mechanical pencil
- Parker Pen Refills
- Stainless Steel Smart Watch band
- 512gb NVME SSD USB enclosure (gotta go fast)
- Tiny Lighning Adapter
- Bluetooth MMCX cable ( gift 3rd one i have bought )

Attached: Screenshot-2019-1-16 My AliExpress Manage Orders.png (932x2504, 464K)

Is the Snapdragon 675 in Redmi Note 7 Pro supposed to be worse than the 845 in Poco F1?
And if so should I just get a Poco F1 the next sale? I don't really like the retarded shape of the screen but I don't see anything comparable price/spec-wise on the horizon.

Attached: 1523555055740.webm (320x400, 776K)

USPS is government actually. Just jot financed with taxpayers money directly, but though sales. Its important to run post while government is shutdown.

I bought lots of stuff from the U.S. too. Even with givernment shutdown now. Much faster delivery than chinks, so stop whining. It takes 7 days for me with USPS to get it in my mailbox and chinks use anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month.

Is the Snapdragon 675 in Redmi Note 7 Pro supposed to be worse than the 845 in Poco F1?
yes
>And if so should I just get a Poco F1 the next sale?
yes

thanks

You ever just smash your chink shit to get a refund and flex on mainlanders?

Buy nothing else than Panasonic eneloop. You'll thank me.

IKEA LADDA you dumb

Anyone have an USB 5GHz capable Wifi adapter they can recommend? Seems like a simple dongle is ~$5 and one with an antenna on it is a $1-2 more, is it worth it?

>LADDA
These aren't even LSD. Fuck that shit.

but laddas _are_ low self discharge

forgot pic related

Attached: product page.png (386x124, 6K)

>~500 cycles
>~2500 mAh
They're either non LSD or "eneloop pro" clones. (eneloop pro a shit)
Just... go BK-3MCC (BK-3MCCE). I've tried the pros and the sony "cycleenergy", they're not anywhere as good.

>/csg/
>Just... go BK-3MCC
never though i would see panasonic reps in here. selling almost no eneloops are we? good show :^)

I'm not a rep but an actual user.
Why assume bad faith?

no friend, the question is why are your recommending overpriced rebranded corporation shit on a thread about CHEAP CHINK SHIT?
too transparent friend, too transparent. good luck on your next gig.

Try them sometime. They're actually good.

>cheap chink shit
I'd recommend against that when it comes to batteries. Safety first.

So there are LOFREE/Xiaomi mechanical calculators.

Attached: 1526443157709.jpg (800x1275, 139K)

my bootleg ugreen usb cable with adapter arrived

Attached: ss+(2019-01-16+at+07.12.37).jpg (1085x923, 296K)

nimh is one of the most stable battery chemistry you can find, above that is only maybe lifepo4. even standard alkaline ones are much worse

Which cheap but good sounding (something like UiiSii Hm7) IEMs with a USB C connector are recommended?
The person I'm buying them for doesn't want to use an adapter, even if I glue it to the 3.5mm connector.

this + whatever KZ earphones
aliexpress.com/item//32966919099.html

how to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: 1547579520160s.jpg (250x223, 4K)

Thanks, is this better than an passive cable which just takes the analog output which is also there on the USB C connector?

thanks I want one

no idea, but I doubt it'd be worse at least.

Looking to buy some chink IEM's and a DAP, for muh anime OP/ED's and have around 120 usd as a budget, any recommendations?

bump

Where can I get cheap intellimouses? On aliexpress they are $25, iirc they were much cheaper not so long ago

Tee shirts are ok from Ali, just be sure to check the sizes and measurements from each seller you're buying from.

late last year i got this
warosu.org/g/thread/68179510#p68186726
warosu.org/g/thread/68216675#p68230449
and by the way, it is still working the models with antenna might be a meme, since some user report the antenna not even being connected to anything (pcb antenna used anyway)
warosu.org/g/thread/68216675#p68230481
but i havent bought a 802.11ac model with an antenna yet so i dont really know for sure

Lies
GP makes very good ni-hm batteries.
My first ones died after
9 years of heavy use.

Just in case there's still some people who don't know it yet, don't buy safety-critical stuff from China!
Point in case: Climbing gear
>ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/0001/19&lng=en
>ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/0002/19&lng=en
>ec.europa.eu/consumers/consumers_safety/safety_products/rapex/alerts/?event=viewProduct&reference=A12/0003/19&lng=en
Thanks EU!

Are there some coupon codes for these winter sales? Like when they gave coupons in the French app or Spanish postal codes during 11.11

I can maneuver around using laser scanning, just make sure no cords or stuff on the floor that can get sucked in.

Is there anyone stupid enough to bet their life on cheap Chinese shit?

>amazon
they've cracked down some like on counterfeit toys and unsafe usb-c cables but it's still insufferable how much chink garbage is on there

Other than the russian $20 off of $200? There has to be something

Has anyone bough anything from LiteTeck? They have the takstar pro 82 for just 42€ and I'm seriously considering them

Attached: t82.png (1254x535, 184K)

$20 off $200 aliexpress coupon (in the app you can apply it to an order across different stores if the amount spent adds up to $200)
some stores accept select coupons during the sale
tin t2 is cheaper than normal and it's a good buy even without coupons
more coupons might show up later but don't count on it since it's a smaller sale than 11.11 and anniversary sale

also store coupons in the coupon exchange but they're pretty lame

what do you guys think about MANTA tv's? im thinking about replacing old 30' samsung, i dont care about android or other shit, just size and to some extend quality of cable tv. 60' for ~500 euros. i know its 4k exists only on paper, fhd is enough. opinions?

Attached: 96d26af2474296a147b98e1c75b3.jpg (927x588, 218K)

>$20 off $200
I'm not going to spend $200 in chinkshit
With the select coupons I've found out that the stores that accept them usually sell the item more expensive than the ones that do not
And store coupons are a fucking joke
>Tin T2
I got a pair during the previous 11.11, the only downside is the shape, it doesn't sit comfortably in my ears.
I was considering to buy the TRN BT20 paired with a TRN V80 as wireless earbuds for my mom, don't know if there's a better option

Nice malware site dude

Just buy a cheap TCL from a local store.

looking for good & cheap regular 2.5" HDD cases and maybe one with usb interface

Thanks for your reply!

>since some user report the antenna not even being connected to anything (pcb antenna used anyway)
from what I understood the antenna is only for 2.4 Ghz, so I if I'm going to use it to connect to a 5 Ghz network I guess the antenna will make no difference.

these are more expensive than mantas over here, but i found even cheaper tv, medion. bigger and cheaper. now im confused

Attached: 1500841273045.jpg (771x900, 102K)

any good sport watches? I want to be able to use it without an app.

Any recommendations for smart light bulbs?
There is a lot on AliExpress that is suspiciously cheap

Yeelight 2

Looking for some chink shit my GF could like, any ideas?

She liked the fake-lego with hitler.

>69392308
lego hitler? Link?

if i remember correctly there are 2 good chink lego brands but i can't remember name

Lepin

i think so
and one more
not really into lego since i have collection alredy
but are they good ?

the takstar pro 82 is a shit meme, i fell for it round december and sold them right away just dont.

go to /IEMg/ if you want some good sound and if you have to these are good

aliexpress.com/item/SaoMai-Audio-HaaFee-HD1-HIFI-headphones-4-5mm-Beryllium-Loudspeaker-Moving-Coil-Good-Sound-Quality/32886276103.html

Attached: IMG_6899.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

I got one of those and it's fucking crap

what did the chinks mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-16 at 22.46.51.png (992x998, 1.68M)

Discord link?

discord.gg/dkBqjuN

But are they comfy? I need headphones that feel good after hours of shitty quality telephone recordings and radio traffic. Even Koss Portapros are srarting to hurt at that point.

How are the Xbox one controllers?

i didn't check if these were the best prices, just showing the sets
aliexpress.com/item/6pcs-lot-Military-World-War-II-Weapon-Soldier-WW2-SWAT-Figure-Set-Building-Blocks-Sets-Model/32926066788.html
aliexpress.com/item/Enlighten-1708-206pcs-Military-Series-Land-Force-Special-Assignment-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Kids-Toys-Gift-For/32903759098.html
aliexpress.com/item/Enlighten-Military-Educational-Building-Blocks-Toy-For-Children-Gift-Army-Jeep-Moto-Gun-World-War-Hero/32856309334.html

there are some different ones like xingbao (owned by lepin), enlighten and decool, new ones are popping up too, "winner" has some original set designs (search "age of steam" on aliexpress)

2hu bookmarks and stickers from Ali arrived today. Knowing the chinks, the images have probably been stolen from Pixiv.

Attached: DSC_0033.jpg (2048x1536, 1.76M)

Is it a bad idea to make a big purchase on Gearbest? I'm thinking of getting the Mi Air 13.3" laptop for $800CAD but I'm afraid they just won't ship it or something and think support will tell me to get fucked. All the laptops here with 8th gen intel, Nvidia graphics and a non-shit tier display are like $500 more before taxes.

use paypal

how well do the stickers 'stick'? I wanna get some too if I can deface my laptop well enough

their customer support is shit

Its not your fault but its a bad time to be a leaf. It wont magically get better. I thought some entrepreneurial burger would have perfected some mail fowarding service but who knows maybe like all post business its unproffitable without huge government subsidies.....