Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 1527111409033.png (306x306, 130K)

this again, Luke?

No, this is

Attached: 2306732672760274.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

He only made the kernel, dummy. It by itself is useless.

Attached: 1522082503658.png (552x536, 143K)

I saw Linus at a grocery store in Surrey yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yes I use Linux+LARBS

It's epic memer man again! xD

Is this the larbs safe space?

/ourmutt/

he is a faggot

The difference between him and the average Jow Forumstard is that he reeks masculinity.

He knows alot about tech but he is just a true masculine male, and I think that's why beta males in this sub are drawn to him and want to be more like him.

Attached: 1547580232085.png (1136x640, 1.22M)

>He knows alot about tech
No he doesn't. He only knows how to edit fucking config files.

His videos would be watchable if he didn't try to stuff """memes""" into them

>He only knows how to edit fucking config files.
Lol so he knows more tech then 99% of Jow Forums?
>but I figured out how to install Arch!

Pathetic...

Then the milky ways clapped

I like how he goes through cl-tools. I mean some of them are autism like ranger but going through ffmpeg and shit is nice

Especially Jow Forums memes

>Is he /ourguy/?
He is the best, I would be gay for him, I'm 1000% larbs. Anyone who says the opposite is a sad fuck who can't rice. I consider myself based since I don't give a fuck and didn't waste like hours ricing. Stop I suggest to stop bullying to my cool rice you retatds

Attached: 1526665919812.png (1366x768, 944K)

Luke has a lot of problematic views including being anti-democracy, pro-Christian traditionalism, and supporting the bell curve hypothesis

If you value normal human values such as compassion and equality suggest not supporting him in any way, especially by not watching his videos

Fuck off with this jewtuber nonsense. I honestly don't know what's worse, this fuck or linus shill tips.

He uses R because he's a researcher that needs to use statistics for his meme papers. He's also been doing a lot more scripting than what most people here on Jow Forums do.

Holy shit. Luke is based and redpilled. Time to donate to him on patreon

Yeah, it's not like there is a file that has all of that information on your computer or anything...

How long do you think it will be before the powers that be realize the greatness of luke and defund him like sargon of akkad. He's already put his videos on his website for that reason.

Attached: 1547153367135.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Luke is literally anti-roads anti-agriculture and anti human langauge.

He has said on his livestream that human language was a mistake and is harmful.

>LICENSE file in home dir

man pages aren't always well written or provide good examples. They are more of a reference rather than a how to guide.

This stuff isn't terribly complex and everything is clearly defined.

Based and redpilled.

The agricultural revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I watch him mainly for the memes.

Language is bloat and botnet enabling

If by "this stuff" you mean cli tools then sure, I will definitely say they are clearly defined. Again, man pages are more like reference books. It's more of the what rather than the why.

>human language was a mistake and is harmful
>he used human language to say that
Fucking hypocrite.

>If by "this stuff" you mean cli tools
That is the subject at hand, is it not?
>Again, man pages are more like reference books. It's more of the what rather than the why.
No, I would say most, if not all, man pages quite clearly state the purpose of the software.

Sargon was defunded because he has a huge audience, he's moderate as fuck. There are much more "extreme" YouTubers on Patreon, but they don't have enough subscribers to be considered a threat.

Luke isn't even half way to 100k yet. They won't bother unless he breaks 300-500k or something.

Luke already said he’s going to go the Alex Jones route anyway so by the time he gets big being banned from Patreon won’t be a problem, he’ll still have money from shilling supplements

Alex Jones is also super moderate. Even Sargon says edgier stuff than him. Again, it's the size of his audience. Jones had millions of subscribers.

You have no idea what Luke is capable of.

Here is my theory. Terry didn't become meme supreme by accident. The algorithm that is the collective consciousness as the internet chose him because he was such an amazing programmer. However there was a flaw. He was so amazing that is speech wasn't good and he couldn't handle the pressures of being Terry.

Luke is the next person that the algorithm has chosen. Luke is not as smart as terry but he is a software chad and well spoken. The algorithm chose a linguistics expert on purpose.

And look at the similarities. He prefers minimalism and is a based christian who goes to church with a disdain for the cia.

Attached: 1547483880967.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Kys. Compassion is for faggots

The only reason I watch him is because of memes

Chaste and breadpilled

Daaayyymn

So he's Mexican or what?

White
Father is Scottish/English/Scandinavian, mother is French/Lebanese

He doesn't look white at all.

I also have a French/Scottish ancestry (I'm from England) and we look similar.

Retard.

>Retard
Says the mutt.

I have my family tree charted back several hundred years and no, I am entirely northern European.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are Nordic features, not Celtic.

dAmn JP got fat

Reddit.

Literally luke is against reddit.

Take that wrong person.

If you look like Luke Smith you aren't white.