Pyramids predate the ancient Egyptian civilization by several thousand years...

Pyramids predate the ancient Egyptian civilization by several thousand years. They were excavated by the ancient Egyptians. They worshiped them and they tried to replicate the structures but were never successful, explaining all the failed pyramid attempts found around Egypt. The pyramids are energy sources built by the great civilization of Atlanteans. Lots of historians know this but they are suppressing this knowledge.

Attached: Pyramid_High_Frequency_Diagram.png (1291x809, 757K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ANEw0g_M7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, we all know historians stand to make money off not telling us this.

Attached: 1546283193529.jpg (721x584, 82K)

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 85K)

I'm not OP, but you are retard, it's known that Egyptians didn't build pyramids, there is not a single hieroglyph inside of pyramids nor any hieroglyph depicts building of pyramids, nor they had technical capabilities to build them.
They are probably from some older more advanced civilization, but only what is left is those big rock structures and probably myth of Atlantis.

a pyramid is the most optimal static shape. pyramids are literally a pile of stones.

any idiot could build a tiny one out of bricks. builing a bigger pyramid isn't harder in any way, other than that it requires more effort/work to move all the stones ... which can be solved by the allmighty power our ancestors had, the power we have forsaken, the one thing that accomplished all the deeds of ancient times we still are in awe about ... massive amounts of slaves

t. haven't read anything about pyramids nor Ancient Egypt

Attached: 1512921633391.png (733x464, 97K)

>pyramids are literally a pile of stones
This is what happenened when ancient Egyptians tried your "pile of stones" approach

Attached: 483760287_sekhmekhet.jpg (800x533, 275K)

t. OP
>what is the old kingdom

This is not paranormal though. It's simply extremely ancient technology being suppressed by the mainstream science and discarded as tombs of all things.

>Something something BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE MAINSTREAM something something.
Like he said:

Stop believing your shitty Ancient Aliens drama, dumb boomer

The reason why it's being suppressed is it would invalidate more or less everything we know about ancient history. It's easier for historians to maintain the status quo.

Plato spoke about this thousands of years ago. Not every source I have is mainstream pop culture.

how stupid do you have to be, to claim that decades of scientists and historians must be wrong, because you can't wrap your hand around how people constructed rockpiles

get the fuck out of Jow Forums

Attached: rimg.jpg (640x286, 46K)

How stupid must you be, to accept everything you learned in school and to never once stop to question it?

>Historians are such nice guys they don't even want to be famous! Why would someone publish a revolutionary paper, they don't need the money

In the [current year], claiming to be upsetting the status quo would be extremely popular and an easy way to make bank. The fuck are you on about?

don't confuse having a rationalist sceptic view with believing in bogus

Except they are being published all the time, and then rejected by mainstream historians. Don't you find it just a little bit strange that in all this time, no one in mainstream science has yet provided a satisfactory explanation on:

a) how were the great pyramids built
b) what their purpose was

why did you not post the actual podcast OP, you fucking flamer.

Don't worry I'll save your thread

youtube.com/watch?v=5ANEw0g_M7k

Pretty much any civilisation that made pyramids were just straight up batshit crazy and made human sacrifices, flayed people and believed in a ton of weird gods including a frog god.

And you think these people made a power source out of rocks long before any of it can be utilised?

>a) how were the great pyramids built
Slaves, lots and lots of slaves.

>b) what their purpose was
To worship non existent sky daddies

> Plato spoke about this thousands of years ago. Not every source I have is mainstream pop culture.
Plato simply has one small paragraph that says that the Egyptians told Solon that you Greeks are far ancient than you realize. You have been through 3 cataclysmic events. You fought the evil Atlantean empire and won.
How do you know this is even remotely true and not the Greeks stroking their massive ego?
I'm Greek btw, and there is a massive pseudo-scientific cult going on around here about how Great we Greeks are.
There have been massive amounts of literature written on this subject.
You have to be Greek to understand how completely crazy some people are about this stuff.
From aliens, to numerology, to lizard people, to Atlantis, you have no idea lol.
How do you know this isn't just Plato doing the same thing 2500 years ago.
I think it is.

Based Hancock. I suggest every neigh-sayer in this thread take a good listen to this guy

a) see pic
b) mostly because pharaos were narcistic egomaniacs

Attached: arch26b.jpg (600x376, 40K)

>Slaves, lots and lots of slaves.
This explains nothing, you dumbass. You can't just tell slaves, go and built me a great pyramid. You need architecture and math that is quite literally thousands of years ahead of ancient Egypt. Not a single evidence exists that supports the theory that ancient Egyptians built the pyramids, yet somehow it's the accepted explanation. Why?

>Here's how I think the pyramids were built and why
>nu-uh, these aren't satisfactionary. .... So why didnt anyone solve this one yet?

Attached: 1507040978489.jpg_thumbnail.png (240x267, 116K)

The spiral doesn't work. The inner spiral doesn't work, either. Do some research.

how the fuck is aranging rocks in an interconnecting pattern at less than 45° a concept "thousand of years ahead" of anyone

What kind of math do they require that is "thousands of years ahead"

>This explains nothing, you dumbass.
Slaves with a project manager then.

>You need architecture and math that is quite literally thousands of years ahead
No you don't it's pretty basic. A child can make a pyramid out of bricks you dumb faggot.

apparently you need a full understanding of quantum physics to construct rockpiles

Thought I accidentally went to /x/. But, really, I think I recently saw a reputable article claiming the same shit.

There's too many problems with it. There's a reason why there's still major disagreement even in mainstream science on how exactly they were built. No one has yet found an adequate explanation. And that's because there is none. They were build by a much more advanced civilization before the great cataclysm destroyed it and only a few remnants remained.

It's true. These men sacrificed their academic reputations to dedicate themselves to finding out the truth of the younger dryas period. I do think in time the answer will be come clear.

spoiler alert: Indonesia is flooded Atlantis

Thank you.
>cult going on around here about how Great we Greeks are.
Ancient Greeks. Not modern. Ancient Greeks were in fact very great.

Pic related is an 8000 years old temple, disproving mainstream history in a single picture. Yet everyone simply ignores it because they're too baffled to admit they are all wrong. This should give you an inkling of a clue on just how wrong mainstream history is.

Attached: Göbekli Tepe.jpg (864x486, 136K)

> based Gobekli Tepe poster

Attached: thisasshole.png (401x359, 102K)

Proto Indo Europeans built this

>literally a UN heritage site
How does this disprove modern history?

hunter/gatherer cultures weren't total savages that lived in fucking holes

take a look at what "primitve technology" does on youtube. pretty much all of that is classifiable as hunter/gatherer, yet he builds houses that even have fucking floor heating

don't confuse pre-agricultural civilizations with idiots. no one doubts that they build temples, trade sites and other shit

yet you run around claiming that basic geometric rockpiles must have been build by some advanced faggots

This survived because it was buried. Most sites presumably weren't, so they have been lost. also, the ice age obliterated most of the archeology that would have existed in Europe.

Erosion from water alone indicates that the site of the great pyramid and the sphinx are far older than previously thought. There is something untoward that is actively being suppressed about the site.

>myth of Atlantis

atlantis might be bullshit but there are literally "sunken" cities off the coasts of many countries (the water level rose)

I'm beginning to thing this whole tinfoil shit is invented by sub-saharan africans who don't want to admit their race has historically failed in all ways imaginable, so they invent stupid clusterfucks of semi plausible tinfoil speculation to claim, that building fucking rockpiles and basic temple structures is akin to magic

>There is something untoward that is actively being suppressed about the site.
Or it's old as fuck and that makes it very hard to discern the facts. To illustrate: your great great great great grandmother had brown hair and green eyes. Prove me wrong.

Or that water levels in that area werent capable of eroding them to this degree unless they are at least 2.5 thousand years older than what is said, putting their construction firmly in the "golden age of Egypt, when gods walked with man."

Pyramids are found all over the planet (even Antarctica, tho unofficially). If the egyptians didnt build their pyrmaids, but rather a more ancient civilization did, is that the same for all the other ancient civilizations with pyramids?

Also why is the pyramid shape found all over the planet? Is it simply mathematically and architecturally the best shape for a structure?
And what was their purpose in all the different civilizations?

>by some advanced faggots

I think people (like OP and crazies in this thread) conflate when archaeologists state that a culture was more advanced with them being space age stargate aliens

what they mean is their technology was more advanced than our previous understanding

Maybe, but the fact that you're talking about that right now indicates that nothing untoward is happening and nothing is being suppressed. It's just hard to say with any certainty what happened. The only reason the prevailing theories are the prevailing theories is because they were the first modern archeological theories to be proposed. With the lack of any better ideas, they got somewhat entrenched. They're now being challenged. That's not untoward, that's how science works.

>simply mathematically and architecturally the best shape for a structure
Yes. A pyramid the most structurally stable shape you can build something without engineering. If you're just using blocks of some material, and you aren't limited by space or amount of material, nothing competes with a pyramid.

Im talking about it because geologists say this to be true and its a career ending move for them, historians and archeologists vehemently deny it as fact as it would rewrite the history of the area, in fact its so suppressed that you are no longer even allowed to use ground penetrating radar in the area to look for chambers that were described in ancient writings. The fact that you believe that public consumption science is infallible or lacks bias is laughable, if people are derided in public for questioning things that means things should be questioned, not accepted with a dull cow like look in your eyes.

Moooooooods, you retards, this is clearly NOT a Jow Forums thread! Move it to /x/ or /his/, or ban me so that I might finally know peace from this website.

Attached: hereforeverkonata.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

All the shit aside, how would generating and integrating a square wave work as energy source?
Someone does not understand opamps. Also there are 2 crystal housings refferenced in the image but the displayed circuit does not use any crystals.

What an absolutely unintelligent post. You should go read some history, you racist moron.

Attached: Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon_0.jpg (556x368, 168K)

It's clearly about technology. Consider hiding the thread and moving your ass to one of the daily mindless consumerism threads.