Elementary OS

What do you Jow Forumsoys think of Elementary OS? Seems like a nice and approachable variant of Linux. Been a daily driver of mine for a while since I found it. Anyone else got any experience with it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-132313~2.jpg (1080x1062, 151K)

install gentoo

Install Gentoo

The plural of goy is goyim, you stupid gentile

2 options
Pop! OS
or
Fedora
pick one

Attached: serveimage_68.jpg (720x1037, 62K)

elementary is gay

#sniffle#

It wouldn't make sense grammatically hyperafag

It's a good project. Maybe not versatile enough if you browse g ...

Attached: export.png (1080x1062, 718K)

>daily driver

I've been using it for our than a year (but not on my main pc). It's pretty good, sleek graphics and user friendly enough. I remember having some issues with it every now and then, but nothing I couldn't fix.
Not bad.

I run it on Virtualbox along with Mint and Ubuntu. I like it.

>Fedora
Gnome garbage

>would've had to have penis on the mind in order to see that
found the mac user

gnome's fucking garbage. using gnome is like using electron apps.

i dont like it, its ubuntu with a shitty skin. i do like the ideia of a shitty branded linux that looks good so it can attract more shit minded normies, maybe that will start bringing smart people to the 'community', and start making linux usage more 'normal'

I use it as my desktop OS. I like it a lot. Painless install, don't have to tweak much, just werks. They also keep their builds supported a long time.

It's like ubuntu with an even crappier theme

bargain basement bullshit macos clone

I'm willing to bet your IQ is below 100.

You have to imagine a dick before you see the dick in that picture.

You are a faggot.

>debian based
>non-rolling release
>systemd
void linux cinnamon provides the same functionality without the mess of apt-update

I use it on my Netbook. It's actually really nice, if you like a MacOS-like interface. It's very easy to use.

people love the themes, they get baited into using linux which doesn't have anything to do with macOS

lot's of normies seething

>saw 1 luke smith video

Install Gentoo.

oh wow a slightly less shitty version of gnome

bloat

>It wouldn't make sense grammatically hyperafag
goy is a hebrew word, the hebrew plural form is goyim.
t. schlomo

Shit

What do you mean seems like? Its your daily driver. You know exactly what it's like. And ultimately your experience and use case should be the most important for you, not anyone elses.

Actual fucking money hungry garbage, also macOS clone with just as many features, don't get why it's popular.

Hey anons I’m 22 almost 23 and getting into programming, is making a Linux distro a good portfolio item

working for a distro makes more sense, making your own distro is rather autistic. If a guy with linux knowledge gets your application he might also slap your face for destroying GNU/Linux by making yet another shitty distro.

>If a guy with linux knowledge gets your application he might also slap your face for destroying GNU/Linux by making yet another shitty distro.
That sounds pretty funny.

you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig

I like both apt and void so in the end I went for devuan since systemd is such a huge piece of shit. I may try Ubuntu one day and install runit instead

Why not MX?