GOOGLE - PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT

while they blast the fuck out of EARTH with FAKE GPS - directly interfering, damaging, vandalising THE MAGNETIC FIELD.

this is how fucking retarded you are Google Alphabet Sesame St was smarter Inc.

the evidence is piling up via this deliberately forgotten thing called Science. there's enough of it to cause the best high court judge to seriously deliberate over whether you belong a mental asylum or prison - either way - it's a life term and infinite global humiliation.

These CATTLE SHEDS / SLAVE FARMS - you conveniently call "data centers" hooked up to the sun?

One solar flare... bye bye. Solar power is for modest things made by good people, not you.

Article: cnet.com/google-amp/news/googles-new-us-data-centers-will-be-powered-by-1-6-million-solar-panels/

Attached: 1613.jpg (607x613, 40K)

notice they'll service themselves with these panels before providing them to the third world and suburban homes in the west.

sickening fucking showpony hypocrites.

big te have enough cash between them to end poverty worldwide, but they keep most of it for themselves.

cucks.

>while they blast the fuck out of EARTH with FAKE GPS - directly interfering, damaging, vandalising THE MAGNETIC FIELD.

everybody deaf to what's actually happening here while you cirlcle jerk about muh programming skills and muh shit don't work?

>CATTLE SHEDS / SLAVE FARMS - you conveniently call "data centers"

when the media start calling them what they really are you are out of fucking business Google - and take your global lobotomy with you back to planet anal where you can jerk off to your sisters in the shower on your own time.

it's the DoD blasting the GPS signals
and the ruskies with glosnass
and the europeans with galileo

>it's the DoD blasting the GPS signals

and guess who sucks their dick. Google Maps is spinning through wi-fi 24-7.

oh really? Google is paranormal? well they sure as shit don't resemble SCIENCE.

technology mate. just because you think its spooky don't mean it is.

>>CATTLE SHEDS / SLAVE FARMS - you conveniently call "data centers"when the media start calling them what they really are you are out of fucking business Google

SHOW ME THE MONEY JERRY > You, Google, while the people are told the service you supposedly provide (murder) provide the backdrop for ads that keep you afloat while your stock price sits pretty on some VD infested whores lap.

Ye art cunts, destined for oblivion.

#SLAVEFARMS #CNN

cook the planet why dontcha

Who let the schizo poster back in

who let the schizos send GPS via wi-fi? do yu even science bro? magnetic field? EMFs turn to heat when absorbed by matter?

scared of the anger emotion?

fuck off.

>do yu even science bro? magnetic field?

You're an insane retard. You say there's all this proof an all you could muster up is 1 article about google buying some solar panels.

Look up Dulce base.

Hey, it's the daily schizo thread.

insane paranoid delusions belong on /x/

Is this the chem trail general?

>You say there's all this proof

there is and ur the retard if you don't know about it. go bully your little brother, brave man.

>Look up Dulce base.

I know about that, thanks.

>insane paranoid delusions belong on /x/

I agree, go the fuck to that forum where you belong since SCIENCE is not your thing.

>Is this the chem trail general?

what? reading comprehension should have been something you learned in primary school.

theres no science in this thread, only insane ramblings

yeah. yours. if you don't know what GPS is or the magnetic field of this fucking planet, and you're in here flashing your thread-police badge, you are fucking insane.

yeah I'm the thread police, you're under arrest

is this real OP?

>reddit spacing
Not even Terry is this schizo kek

>reddit spacing
has anyone else noticed an increasingly amount of /x/ tier posts recently?

>ask for proof
>REEEE FUCK OFF COP

Based google, fuck humanity, and fuck you too OP. I'm switching to chrome to support this

Dude stop wasting empty space in your post
It looks ugly in my catalogue and it shows your reddit spacing
Besides that you make a point

yes, of course it is.
only mentally ill people ignore science.

Die.

I will tell the truth however I please. when you start paying my bills, I will still type however I fucking please.

>Besides that you make a point

oh do I now. had you not informed me, I would never have known.

OH HELL YEAH, ITS THE MONTHLY RETARD GOLDEN THREAD!

>THE MONTHLY RETARD

ikr how retarded are they to jack the globe with gps when it has nothing to do with the magnetic field and violated it constantly, chokes up the air waves, reassigns human positioning and orientation and totally fucking hijacks our intuition.

retardus maximum.

Hello yes I'm Mr Google CEO man, and can confirm, we do the things that the OP (original poster) claims we do

Regardations, boss man of the Googles