It deserves another chance

It deserves another chance.

Attached: 1C3C5CDF-5C44-4A45-92E3-05DFA8C2D315.jpg (1200x730, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpMaky67tQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dumb proprietary sony removable storage media you pay 3x as much money for as SD
Let it burn in hell

give me something like this with a 5+ hour battery life (actual, not claimed) and up to date specs and i would pay $1k for it

You have very low standards for a 1k price point

not really. shit doesnt exist right now.
there is no x86 umpc with a keyboard, cellular modem, and good battery life. especially battery life. x86 is a power hog. A machine efficient enough to have an x86 processor and cellphone level battery life is well worth 1k

What exactly is umpc to you? Because there are plenty of 11 or 12" laptops and tablet convertibles

Can fit in my pocket
Can replace my phone and laptop

What do you need x86 for? Are you an assembly programmer?

There's and SD card port literally in the middle of the picture.

arm doesnt have much desktop software ported to it

It's a matter of principle

racist

Why don't you guys just get your mechanical keyboard, a laptop screen (from an old laptop), some 18650 batteries (also from old laptops) and a SBC (nowadays there are some really good ones, even 64bit).
You'll just need to 3d print a case for this and then you have a really nice computer made just for you.
I'm planning to do this with my Atreus keyboard, a thinkpad x220 screen and a Raspi 3 B+ (in the future I may get better SBC, like the Latte Panda).

>$1k is a lot of money
fuck off social welfare nigger

its gonna be a really thicc clamtop

Still use mine for embedded programming (1st gen 1GB), I have 7 on it, I had to disable Aero and all that shit to get it running responsibly.
I replaced the HDD with an SSD, holy shit it's fantastic now.
It's gone from a 2009 eebook that's just painful to use, to a fantastic, responsive machine.
I could even enable Aero and all that shit. Now, with aero enabled, it's faster than it was with aero disabled on a HDD.
There's just so much shit it can swap out while leaving a fully responsive system, I love it!
(I'd wager the reason so many people thought they were slow back in the day wasn't the CPU, it was low ram and slow swapping with HDD's.

Because I could duct tape three Vaio P's and a GPD win togeather and it'd still be half the fucking size of what you're describing.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpMaky67tQw

Attached: 1544438578240.png (470x456, 489K)

Ok now cram it in a Vaio P shell instead of that garbage.

Doesn't the GPD Pocket last like 5 hours? There's a new black one with a Celeron which would no doubt do another 1-2 more hours.

get a pocket if you are a girl or faggot who cares how things look
no cellular modem

there's also an One Mix Yoga a slightly cheaper GPD ripoff

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 126K)

GPD should make a knockoff of that, but in the same size as their Pockets. Active digitizer on such a small device is pretty much essential.

getting a windows tablet may be a better option if you plan on actually doing any work/stuff on it, so you can put your display/tablet somewhat higher and keep the keyboard in the usual place instead of slouching over like a gollum
the 7'' inch ones are really fucking cheap on the chink sites too due to windows being free on them iirc

My friend chris would give it another chance jsyk
I'm a little on the fence myself

an x270 has 10 plus battery life.

im sorry but the keyboard font is awful

No it doesn't. Unless you stare at your riced wallpaper all day.

I actually have one. It's not a umpc lol
and is right.
I get about 7 actual hours with the 3 cell battery + internal.

Ugly

how about you princi-pull my dick

I want comic sans keyboards.

Wish they chose a better port than serial for the back