The Walking Dead

Got banned 3 days last week for starting a similar thread but what the hell. Last week's episode gave me ptsd. There isn't any story anymore, I don't seem to like any of the characters anymore, one may say I'm with the walkers on that one.
Is this week's episode interesting in any way? Or in the same neighborhood as last week?

Attached: TWD_S9_906_INSIDE__744299.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

whats the walking dead?

they should’ve ended it after season 3 or 4. All i wanted to know was how it started, what the cure was and how they would survive. it turned into a total shit show so i haven’t watched in years. i see now they spoil who dies in the commercials lol

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

It follows a cultural Marxist template. Jews are behind the network, and probably the show itself. It's all there: (1) Miscegenation, (2) Lesbianism, (3) Homosexuality, (3) Feminism, etc.

>There isn't any story anymore
>Whispers show up
>Little Ass Kicker learning what it is to lead
>Carol kicking ass and raising her boy
>Eugene trying to dip his love cookies into some latinx almond milk
>Begining of Negan redemption arch

Enjoy the B&, the show continues to kick ass and take names. You just don't like all the coloured people in it and gay shit.

try harder kike

apparently straight white couples didn't survive the apocalypse

talk about a wet dream for the left

What aspect of the episode gave you autism/ptsd?

Yes it's completely non-traditional, and there is no way that groups would follow a woman (seriously) irl.

But this show has been shit since episode 1

spot on, The walking dead is fucking gone and lost to the eternal jew. They have turned it in to a fucking soap opera of fags, nigger lovers and the physically disabled. They couldn't pander to the left any more if they tried.

Attached: dinner.png (600x400, 292K)

>The Walking Dead

This show is still on the air?

I'm surprised they don't have a paraplegic white trans midget with nothing but stumps for arms and legs and have it be their top zombie killer, group leader, and have the vicar try shag it

>you just dont like the colored people in it and (literal) gay shit.

who would have thought 10 years in the only people still watching are homos and half wits.

Who the fuck watched this shit past S2? It was garbage since the s1 finale

>little ass kicker

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

I want to be dominated by the bangs chick who was the leader of the trash people. Don't know the character's name.

my fave is the latino chick, she looks so hot in the jogging bottoms she wears

The whole zombie genre is kikism at work the zombies represent the goyim, it's how they see us

Attached: OMB.jpg (794x506, 166K)

george romero was a literal cuckold fetishist

>watching liberal propaganda box.

I mean...c'monnnn

better than any nigger

Attached: christian-serrato-jewelry_00127-banner1.jpg (2000x1263, 277K)

9.you have to be good. Not be smug about being saved

I stopped watching about 4 years ago. Couldn't bring myself to watch more as I was absolutely bored each episode

You're on the wrong board, but carrying a sword on your back is fucking retarded.

The Walking Dead:Allotment Wars
It's so boring who cares?

everytime i watch TWD i am hoping the story would pinch more towards building and constructing infrastructure but instead we get something where they never really evolve and just violence mainly

>coloured
>flag
what did user mean by this?

king nigress and her tribe

Haven't watched The walking dead since that cheesy season finale with Negan. That was years ago. Z Nation is my shit. Though that's getting kind of stale too.

Fuck off

Oh yeah she's fine!
Anyway, stop watching that kike crap. The electric jew isn't good for you.