VPN Megathread

What vpn do you use and why does everyone shill this piece of crap?

Attached: shitvpn.jpg (520x520, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mullvad

why is it shit?

expressvpn because it just werks with netflix

shilled, mainstream has adverts on TV in Australia, false sense of security

>Only vpn that uses fucking wordpress for its site.
Cant even get a real web developer to make the site how can you trust their server admins.
>Gets shilled constantly
That's never a good thing. It's too mainstream and relying on affiliates to spam your service is gay.
>Muh Panama jurisdiction
You have no idea who runs the company. Anyone can register a Panama company.
>Website hosted in Italy
Really what's the point in bragging about Panama registration when your website and all clients info is hosted in Italy? The website should be hosted in the same place where the owner and company is located. If they are truly from Panama, they have zero control over what happens in Italy.
>Massive amounts of servers
It's not bad to have servers in many countries, but when you have hundreds of servers in USA, Canada, Netherlands, and Sweden and they aren't even all from the same network provider it's clear you are renting out cheap VPS. So they don't even own the servers.
>Stupid features like vpn to tor
They set up a couple of their servers as onion routers and let you connect to them directly. It defeats the entire purpose of TOR when you connect to the same fucking node everytime. In short all it really does is let you connect to onion sites.

Name me a flaw of NordVPN.

I have looked for other VPN, but this VPN already has anything.

I watched pretty much every VPN review on Youtube which isn't made by non native English speakers and NordVPN is just the best.
>no logs
>most servers
>the cheapest
>fast speed
Sure, if you use Google fiber, you shouldn't expect your full bandwidth for only $3 a month. But if you only have a "normal" internet connection, this VPN is fast.
>not in the 14 eyes
Every VPN in the 14 eyes has a gag order, no exception. Everyone who tells you otherwise is either a shill or works for the company and has the right to lie. In fact if you live in the 14 eyes, telling others that your VPN has a gag order is a crime and lying mandatory by law.
>and many more like 6 connections, Netflix support, Torrent support, extremely cheap

On Youtube I even watched pretty much all videos of a Torguard shill. He hated NordVPN more than anything else in his life and his only complains why NordVPN is shit were
>too slow
which is just not true
>and too "expensive"
even though $3 a month is one of the cheapest VPN options

The Torguard shill also said that
>DON'T BUY 3 YEARS OF NORDVPN!!!! TOO MUCH COMMITMENT!!! and stuff like that
But at the same time this shill is shilling Torguard for over 3 years. Also in every VPN review video he has made, he says that the best VPN is Torguard, but at the same time says that everyone else who likes NordVPN is a shill.

But even though I think NordVPN is the best VPN (even if it would be the most expensive), I still think it's made by the NSA, because of how good it is. But at the same time I already know that all other VPNs in the 14 eyes are logged legally by the NSA. You can bet your ass that if the NSA has the right to secretly log everything people do anonymously, they will do it on day 1.

mullvad.

thatoneprivacysite.net/

You are right.

>I watched pretty much every VPN review on Youtube
This says everything about you.

>even if it would be the most expensive
No. Just no.

>I still think it's made by the NSA
Read the leaked Snowden papers.
The NSA has no problem identifying and de-anonymizing VPN users, through traffic analysis.
They don't need to run their own VPN.
A VPN is a SPOF and usable for privacy. It's not for anonymity.

Only use a VPN, which servers got confiscated by feds in past.
If there weren't any logs, it's a good signal, this VPN provider really keeps no logs.

I only use NordVPN for torrenting shit anyway and for that it's sufficient.

The fact that every jewtuber is trying to shove a fucking ad for that shit vpn on people's faces should be reason enough to NOT USE IT.

can your vpn tunnel do onion routing?
i didn't think so.

>but something something muh traffic shape
shut up nerd, you'll never be in the cool kids club.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 1.24.35 PM.png (57x67, 15K)

I only use free Windscribe to get to RARBG from the UK.

I want a new VPN, I tried to dump Ivacy's settings onto my ASUS router and I got like 1/4 of my internet speed and constant disconnects.
is there any VPN + seedbox combo that you guys would recommend?

Attached: 1ac.jpg (524x546, 31K)

I know I'm replying to a shill but I still need to point out that
>no logs
are a myth

>tfw Bahnhof with Integrity VPN
Comfy as fuck.

Attached: 3878567452.jpg (200x200, 38K)

>Windscribe
unlimited is 1 dollar.

Attached: 43573546.jpg (400x400, 77K)

Link to said offer?

Does this setup improve anonymity exponentially:

>VPN (provider 1)
>Socks5 (provider 2)

As in the two are independent of each other. Is it correctly understood that the setup would be like this:

>Original ISP -> Can see packets going to VPN ISP encrypted
>VPN ISP -> Can see packets going to socks proxy encrypted
>Socks ISP -> Can see packets coming from VPN ISP

This means neither the VPN nor the Socks proxy can both see where the packets originally arrive from and where they're going. They can only see either one or the other?

it's on the website. build your own plan thingy.
i also use windflix for united states netflix for another dollar.

I use pureVPN. Pretty good value for the money (they have constant deals on subscription plans) and I couldn't find any ipv6 linking with multiple tests. I've heard it works with Netflix, but since I only watch it on my TV I haven't tested that

Slow, congested network with a shitty, buggy client and questionable business practices.

Meh! Just means you can select a server for $1 per month. Nothing about lifetime pro account for $1. Better off waiting for their offers to come around and pay like $35

>calling proxy services VPN
Install tinc

nice going with a vpn that uses chinese bots to shill for them all over the internet and uses fake server locations

Source?

ITT: networking illiterates and shills