Untitled

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 2.36.20 PM.png (1308x1082, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-16/ag-nominee-barr-may-swing-anti-trust-hammer-amazon-facebook-and-google
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MUMMY

Attached: 1497642804319.png (802x799, 41K)

That would be illegal

this.
delete your thread.

not with trump as president

Not with other cpu manufacturers entering the markets, and not if they purchase just certain departments.

What other cpu manufacturers? Everybody else is ARM only.

Taiwan, and China have x86 through VIA, and Hygon.

There where other streaming websites other than twitch, yet google still couldn't buy them

Look at THIS guy...

Attached: 1541822747065.gif (200x200, 2M)

This reminds me of when Nvidia bought Voodoo.

Only instead of AA tech its raytracing tech.

You know damn well Intel has like 20 years of research dumped into a fucking dedicated GPU.

My money is on AMD dumping their radeon division and letting Intel buy it.

I believe that Google backed out because Google, and Twitch couldn't come to terms with how to break up the company in regards to any antitrust issues. It could have happened, and it wasn't blocked by the government, but negotiations didn't go the way Google wanted, so they backed out.

>My money is on AMD dumping their radeon division and letting Intel buy it.
From the rumors this seems most likely.

>purchase AMD
he didnt finish the title, purchase amd what? shares? i dont think jewtel has enough shekels to waste to coarc... purchase ayymd anymore

That would make an anticompetitive market, the US or the EU wouldn't allow it

>or the EU wouldn't allow it
>an American company having to comply with a foreign government
>a third world one at that

Pay your debts, Intel.

if you don't want to comply to EU law you can just stop selling your shit CPUs here :^)

Based, less Intel pozzed cancerous garbage in the world.

>Europe
>can't compete with the US in tech at all
>(((antitrust))) investigations always end up fining US companies billions of dollars to fund the EU

Attached: 1515292607696.png (1228x1502, 1.07M)

STOP BEING ANTI-SEMITIC AND SUPPORT BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION YOU FUCKING GOYIM

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Ah yes, AMD will just throw away their entire semi-custom segment for a one time payoff.

Idiot.

It could be worse. AMD could keep throwing money at shitty GPUs until it takes money away from their cpu r&d.

Is it possible to sell AMD for say twice its price and instantly recreate it using half of those money? Was it tried before?

Why not, free money, kek.

>My subjective opinions on AMD GPUs are more important than actual sales and business segment revue and profitability numbers.
Idiot.

wat

at most Intel could buy AMD's ATi division, but they can't buy AMD entirely because that would be antitrust lawsuits out the wazoo.

Give me literally one example of trump being pro monopolies.

How to show people you have no clue how the government works in one simple sentence.

>biggest of two companies making x86-64 chips buying competitor
yeah that's about as likely as pigs flying

it would be a problem even if Trump approved it. Intel probably wants to be able to keep on selling chips outside of the US.

I suspect the real story here is that someone has a big long position on AMD they'd like to unload.

the goverment is shut down who cares

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-16/ag-nominee-barr-may-swing-anti-trust-hammer-amazon-facebook-and-google

>inb4 someone says to use an (((archiving service)))

Attached: AG nominee Barr - Anti Trust.png (899x816, 231K)

>Move some of AMD's chief staff to Intel
>Have AMD iGPU on some Intel CPU's
>Intel working on stand alone GPU
>Intel hates Nvidia
>Rumor of Intel buying AMD (probably just RTG)
Hmm. It really makes you think.

>Being this big of a fag
I hope you off yourself when Intel buys amd.

why do you tripfag so much and come up with the most outrageous faggots shit ever they're going to throw away the most stable income you absolute fucking spasticated fucking retarded cunt

I'd try to dump the GPU department if I was and as well. Seems AMD can barely keep it afloat, and can't hold on to supporting software development.

stable isn't always profitable retard

That is illegal.

>Intel Navi
Wait for it. It might actually be good.

Intel just wants RTG (to be precise the suitcase full of GPU patents), that's what the mole raja was doing sabotaging the performance of the division from the inside

Intel will find a way to implement security holes in their GPUs too now

>Intel dedicated GPU
>Nvidia
This destroys the amdfag.

Why? Why would they give up the guaranteed income of gaming console with their semi custom shit?

Fuck INTEL. I will never buy anything that has been touched by Intel. If Intel buys Radeon Technologies Group, I will buy Nvidia cards instead even though Jensen Huang is a fucking disgusting piece of shit asshole, but Intel and their anti-competitive bribery against AMD is 5000000 times worse.

Intel WILL burn in HELL

It doesn't even make sense to sell RTG in 2015 because of semi custom business that is XBOX and PLAYSTATION

Not if they find a way to put something like Via back on the tracks.

You think that amd pulls in that much money from consoles? Are you stupid?
If Intel buys Radeon Technologies Group, >I will buy Nvidia cards instead even though Jensen Huang is a fucking disgusting piece of shit asshole,
Lel. I can already imagine you finally admiting that nvidia GPUs are better then.

Hygon is 51% owned by AMD or something like that

It's how Hygon can "license" AMD Epyc design

Your point?

>Intel releases a chip with a AMD graphics for mobile
>Intel hires Raja
>Intel is developing a new GPU
>HD/Iris Graphics is still garbage
>2200G/2400G has discrete graphics tier performance
They are buying Radeon. Mark my words.

>ExtremeTech parroting some analyst's wet dream of making money of their intel stock

Attached: LarryDavidfaintCurbYourEnthusiasmfallpassout1348523706L.gif (200x200, 823K)

Radeon will finally have good proprietary drivers.

They did that with their fabs, didn't they?

Ah yes, AMD will give up on Zen 2 mobile for a one time payoff

makes sense, retard.

If they pay enough, why not? Then they can expend their whole limited R&D on CPUs.

>one time pay off
You mean profit in a one lump sum.
Their goal as a business is to make a profit afterall.

GloFo is shit anyways, they licensed their 14nm process from Samsung and they abandoned 7nm process because AMD was their only customer, so not enough demand

Monopolies are illegal. This thread is retarded.

Attached: [CBM]_No_Game_No_Life_-_03_-_Expert_[1080p_FLAC]_[08693985].mkv_snapshot_08.17_[2016.09.05_10.11.27] (1920x1080, 742K)

Not with ARM as competition.

>implying that it would lead to a monopoly
You're retarded.

It's not a monopoly if they just buy their graphics division.

Not with the prevalence of ARM based chip manufacturers.
Qualcomm chips run Windows 10 with x86 emulation support, around 30% performance penalty though, which is still kinda amazing.

retards

They can buy AMD, keep the brand and just share the tech, this happens a lot in the food industry, when a brand buys another but keep them as a separate brand.

>implying intel and amd don't make up of at least 50 percent of the market share
Whenever you're ready stop larping.
Tru

then my next GPU will be Nvidiot

then my next computer will be a mac (when Apple uses their own CPU and GPU in a couple of years)

>applel
Might as well just off yourself now tb'h.

>t. Unironically corporate cock munching "liberal," capitalist kike shill

Didn't we have a thread a day or two ago of supposed rumors of intel buying Nvidia?

>retards
So, nothing to back up your argument?
Thanks for playing!

It most certainly would not be illegal, since there are other chip manufacturers, other board manufacturers. The monopolies commission would see nothing wrong with it

yeah, seems like a lot of analyst's want to dump their Intel stock so they spread fake news rumours in order to try and boost intel stock so they can make some profit

When you finish your infant school look up the history of AMD. It would not exist today without intel since IBM asked intel to find a second source manufacturer of CPU's for its computers. Intel chose AMD and brought them up to scratch with the latest developments in CPU design, even handed them a lot of their patents

But they've already stolen Raja

orange man bad

Attached: 1539698130180.jpg (419x1024, 66K)

>under the (((nose)))
mmmmh

what argument? you mean my obvious meme post where he'd try to help it but fail?
that's why you're a retard

rent free in your head

IBM too - they got the IBM fabs in 2014.

I'll believe it when Jim does a video about it

Lol wut

this. Haven't seen anything on Jow Forumsamd so this smells of buttmad intel shareholder analysists who need to badly dump their intel shares, coupled with clickbait tech press not passing up a chance to get more ad views

not even WCCFTech has written about this, or VideoCardz

he's just farming easy (you)'s

Based retard

Even the diversity hires are leaving Intel in droves now

press S to spit on grave

Attached: 2019-01-17 00_35_40.png (913x832, 687K)

>Even the diversity hires are leaving Intel in droves now
Intel's leaning out the herd.

It's been helping them develop Zen and stay afloat, so yes, it's very good money, it's a sustainable cash flow.

>It's been helping them develop Zen and stay afloat
You're an idiot. It barely kept their doors open, because console hardware don't make that much money. It's why every other company turned it down after trying.

BUILD THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i'd rather go all agent orange on every single goblin crossing the border but a wall might be ok too

based

wtf I love the EU law now

Assuming regulators would allow it, Intel very well could make and offer for AMD as a whole, and that offer might even be accepted, but AMD will definitely never sell off RTG alone. Idiot.

MAKEEEEEEE ANIMEEEEEEE REEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

Intel might as well murder anyone who buys Ryzen in the US for anti-semitism and americans would be ok with it.

Attached: 1500647453955.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Is it possible to sell AMD for say twice its price and instantly recreate it using half of those money? Was it tried before?

this,but unironically

Attached: 1537913201713.jpg (588x393, 29K)

>but AMD will definitely never sell off RTG alone.
This is why nobody respects you. You say the dumbest shit, but in earnest.

Could the US president just dismiss cases that big? I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.