INTEL to buyout AMD lewl

techquila.co.in/intel-acquiring-amd/

this is hilarious ryzen fans about to get bricked. intel is like 100x larger than AMD hahahahah it doesn't matter if AMD did well they still cant win intel will just buy them and shut them down lewl.

Attached: 1537924203253.jpg (540x568, 85K)

>techquila.co.in
kys pajeet

lol its real

>.in

There is no way that any government would allow that to happen. Anti-monopoly laws exists, you stupid gullible frogposter.

Attached: 1376796703209.png (1034x1080, 608K)

i want to nakadashi karen

What would s*x with her be like haha

Not even the US has bad enough anti-trust laws on the books for this to happen.

that's not a monopoly learn what monopoly laws actually are they are when you restrict output and up price.

you could argue intel is already doing that but they are not they are making as much as they can and charging above because their product is better for single threaded workloads which is fair.

there is no law that stops a company buying another. Microsoft for instance brought massive shares in apple in the 90s no one stopped them doing that they had like 47% market share of apple at one point and still have 25% or some thing.

fuckloads of other companies make CPUs like VIA and ARM and amazon AMD is a tiney company with a already small market intel could totally do this. just because AMD products have sold well in last year doesn't change the fact AMD market share is still as small as ARM and VIA

if Microsoft and Disney can be monopoly why cant Intel.

i would penetrate her small soft cunny and pump her vigorously while she makes cute squeals and then nakadashi her and make her iku

Attached: 1524867043199.gif (728x720, 550K)

i want to nakadashi hotaru

anti-trust would jump at Intel throat's just for thinking about it, let alone actually doing it

>doesn't know what anti-trust means.

It would have to actually do as Microsoft did with Apple and purchase non-voting stock shares or face inevitable splitting

no it wouldn't because buying a company that is way smaller than you isn't creating a monopoly if AMD had 50% market share things would be different but they don't this wouldn't be covered by monopoly wars its the same as coke buying smaller upstart brands

intel is 50x the size of AMD this wouldn't count as a monopoly you just want it to because you larp they are the same size. AMD only made 3000 radeon 7 gpus.. kickstarters release more products than that.

Intel with a monopoly on Intel x86? What a shocking turn of events.

FTC would never approve it
This is a smoke curtain to try to woo Lisa in
Doubt she will agree unless she wants to become Jim Keller tier and jump around fixing semicon companies

nigger you're dumb as shit if you believe the size of the company matters at all here

ARM doesn't make processors. ARM designs processors and licenses them to manufacturers.

If they did, their total sales volume would dwarf Intel.

>buying your only competitor is not a monopoly
wew

Okay go and buy a mainstream processor for your pc from ARM. Oh wait you can't you inbred cretin.

You are right, you are disgusting and deserve to be unhappy.

Attached: 1516710243322.jpg (717x856, 152K)

how is that possible? one of a duopoly buying the other out

Take the poo to the loo, Shayan.

Okay you must be the dumbest motherfucker on Jow Forums right now.

>intel buys amd
>korean milf becomes intel ceo

I fail to see the problem.

Attached: riolu mad.png (327x346, 191K)

It isn't. It's a stupid pajeet website baiting for clicks.

>muh market share
Intel's market share in the x86 processors market was 79.4% in the third quarter of 2018. AMD? 20.6% in the same quarter.
If they merge they gain 100% share of the x86 market. That is literally a monopoly.
Please hold your breath waiting for this deal to happen.

coke buys drink brands with market share that size all the time you retard.

read the monopoly laws the smallest a company can be to not let it be purchased was 39% and that was a rare case in Europe AMD is too small for its sale to be considered monopolistic. monopoly laws protect coke from buying out pepsi or some shit they don't give a fuck they buy out mount franklin or some trendy vitamin water brand that's 20%

>intel pajeets are low IQ frogposters
Wow, I am shocked.

Attached: 1303492197237.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>implying AMD would sell
keep dreaming, intelturd

>.in

aaaaand fake tech news

Coke hasn't bought Pepsi retard.

OH NO NO NO

>CORELETS ACQUIRING AMD

HOW WILL RYZENLETS EVER RECOVER?

maybe you nvidia brainlets will pay another £1000 for a graphics card after this

fucking dell

idiot apple? fruit? haha

Coke can buy tiny companies because Pepsi exists to compete with them. If it was just Coke and a smaller company, buying the small company would create a monopoly.

It's rare to see someone this stupid.

Attached: 1401090411409.png (1190x906, 280K)

Pepsi is bigger than coke.

Income for 2017 for Cola was 35 billion for pepsi it was 63 billion

Pepsi buying coke would be allowed since there is other decent competition (Like Dr Pepper in USA and Sinalco in Europe)

Intel buying AMD would not be allowed because there is no other decent competition

>get to use not only globalfoundries fabs and tsmc fabs but also intel fabs
Absolute domination

read the laws amd is too small to count as competition the smallest company that was flagged as a monopolistic take over was 39%

amd is only 20% it would be allowed. you only consider amd a rival because you like them in financials they are not a rival for it to count.

That's not how it works. It doesn't matter how much percent of the market AMD controls. It matters how much % of the market Intel would control if it bought AMD
Which is over 95%, which qualifies as a monopoly without a doubt.
Give it a rest now.

The only places I've seen this """""""""""""""""rumour""""""""""""" is eetimes, extremetech and now techquila

haven't seen anything on Jow Forumsamd or anything from mainstream tech press or anything from Jim

i'm calling BS on this one. Not even WCCFtech has written squat about it, let alone Videocardz

Dr Pepper is pepsi dumbass

>Calls someone else a retard
>LITERALLY can't even read
I mean that guy is a dumbass but you need to get the fuck back to YouTube.

>fanboys rejoicing at the idea of zero competition so Intel can stop innovating and raise the price of their CPUs all because they have an emotional attachment to a billion dollar company
How is it like going through life being this retarded?

Leather jacket man good, I hope you bought your gamer food. Go team blue! What are you, poor? Can't afford premium gaming products?

>poo in the loo site
>intel shill
seems about right

Attached: poointhecpoo1.jpg (700x466, 37K)

>Dr Pepper
It's not.
In US its Keurig Dr Pepper
In canada it's Pepsi
In Europe it's Cola

How can you be so dumb? Don't post any more, please.