Why buy a 190$ RX 580?

Don't even try and tell me buying the used 1070 for 30$ more bucks isn't worth it cause "muh warranty man" like buy some fucking fans

Attached: amd is for stoopid niggas.png (1622x1718, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ALWFqu9kGI
youtube.com/watch?v=p-lAWZBHHgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you can get a solid 1080p gaming experience on the cheap new why are you acting like that's a bad thing?

Attached: 1547154114596.jpg (655x836, 194K)

>2019
>1080p gaming experience

>Comparing new RX580 and used 1070 cards
>Doesn't show used RX580 cards
Gee whiz, I wonder why?

fair enough but people try and tell me that I shouldn't buy used at all and then they recommend me the RX 580, I personally think you should buy used RX 480s for like 99$ tho

Attached: okay.png (1770x1833, 1.62M)

>t. 1440p 60fps framelet

>1440p
>60fps
What year is it? 2015?

imagine not playing at 2160p in 2019

Tell me your card so i can either
1. Laugh at you for being a buy pig
2. Laugh at you for having a card incapable of actually running this resolution

Pooga

I'm looking for a used RX 570 under 90€, wish me luck guys!

bought a used 1080ti for 500$, you've really backed me into a corner with your argument, and the 750ti can play 4k 60 fps if you aren't trying to play bad games like Far Cry 5 and AC Odyssey

Buypig

jealously is a disease bitch, hope you get well soon

>Comparing new cards to used cards
The state of this board. Used RX 580 sell below $100 (2.5 times less than your 1070 garbage).

you cannot find a real eBay listing for an RX 580 that sold for less than 110$, dotard

I can find them on my local bulletin board (only 4gb though, or 8gb rx 480) and new cards list from $220 here. Didn't ven try ebay, should be cheaper.

>nvidots shilling more dumb shit after Turding fell short as expected
buyer's remorse is a hell of a drug

>750ti
>4k60meme
desperate.

i have 200 usd available should I get an rx 580 or a gtx 1050 ti

even a 570 4gb is way better than a 1050ti. that's a no-brainer user

>buying used
ayy

I have no brain, which is why I asked.
Thanks user.

Buys nice 500$ GPU = buyfag
Buy 2014 budget king for 30$ = poorfag
Buys RX 580 that's pretty much a rebadged R9 290 = invite to circle jerk.
No wonder AMD is always losing

Attached: Gt+implying+console+gamers+are+the+fat+neckbeads+here+_8d633849a8b9bcec99e3387c237707b6.png (686x707, 61K)

>comparing new cards with a used one
What is is like being so inbred levels of stupid?

wew i'm impressed that a downie like you is able to write on this forum man

The gtx 1070 isn't even substantially faster than an RX 580 to justify no warranty even in a lot of DX11 games. You might as well get a vega 56 if you're going the used route anyway.

Attached: virgin_2060_vs_chad_Vega56.png (605x821, 29K)

BFV is a good case scenario for the 580, like a DOOM benchmark. the 1070 is still rather overall, imo

Maybe in fucking cowa doody and asses in creed, half the new games out there run great on the rx 580.

Attached: 1440p.png (1320x2887, 144K)

it dosen't hit 60fps
>great

>trusting Ebay scammers

Attached: 1545069204932.jpg (550x549, 39K)

user how are you this retarded

But warranty isn't based on the owner. An RMA is an RMA

You still have the RMA period left on the card after the purchase.

I got a 480 8GB strix for 100$. Did I do good?

>and the 750ti can play 4k 60 fps
What, GoldSrc games?

I sold my used (mining) RX 580 for $170 lol

Nobody will buy my 1050 TI's though.

I had one once and it played Mad Max 2015 at 4k med 30-45fps

I know but people try and tell me otherwise as if I'm worried about my shit breaking, it's more likely to come DOA then it is to die under proper treatment

you must've never worked on cars or even built a computer to think this way, the only people who ever scam are jews and chinks

yes excellent deal

>t. has never used ebay

I'm not a retard, retard Polaris is a refresh of antiqued tech, I still have my R9 290 and I love it, nut its just unfortunately obsolete like the RX 580

I've built this whole computer off of eBay of used parts, I7 8700k, Ram, 1080, HDDs, No issues ever or any issues with any parts for any of the like 50 computers I've built, tho I do recommend you buy New Mobos (when possible) PSUs, and SSDs, you people are like grandmas with your paranoia, you act like businesses selling off used hardware abused it, infact I've have worse experience buying used parts from amazon's "refurbishment" service, so it isn't fair to write it off now I've only bought 2 used parts from amazon but 1 motherboard worked fine 1 was DOA, both had a "check by professional" sticker on it so amazon with 1 out 2 has been alot worse than eBays 0 out of at least 500

>im too poor to afford new things an warranties

I'm not too poor kid, I just choose to spend my money more wisely especially when I'm selling the computer for a profit, and no I've never had a customer complain about something going wrong, maybe once or twice I had to tell them to plug it into the GPU HDMI port.

this guy is a chad and u should listen to him
he lets everyone else pay full price for electronics and then swoops in and gets it for nothing on ebay
this is the chad philosophy you must save money and invest in silver bullion

>im not poor kid
>buys shoddy used shit on ebay
sure

investing in silver is good, but I'd suggest buying lots of guns instead

You hatin when you could be appreciatin, you a youtube.com/watch?v=4ALWFqu9kGI

Attached: 0080eec4-2bcc-445b-a11c-5bc669c3fc8a.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

because im not buying a 190$ new rx 580 im buying a 110$ used one :))

it's not worth it because you have to let the coinshitters know that they can take that cost and sink it right up their ass for ruining the market. buy a new card, always. DO NOT LET COINSHITTERS RECUPERATE THEIR COSTS OUT OF YOUR POCKET: BUY NEW.

yeah bro would if i could im a britcuck so no guns for me

that's perfectly fair and fun it's a lovely card, the issue is the people who naysay against used parts and I am showing people that you can literally improve a tier in terms of computing power by shopping used, but people missed the point of the thread

>mfw I have a 144hz 1440p monitor and a gtx 1080
>mfw I got the gtx 1080 on sale on eBay for $350 NEW when EVGA was in the mad dash to clear inventory in September, only thing it didn't come with was the normal box. Otherwise brand new
smug as fuck right now

Attached: 1080 ebay.jpg (735x1117, 225K)

my heart weeps p_p one day Europe will be free again.
That's fair too, fuck cryptominers

>I wonder who could be behind this post

This is fine!

Attached: 1546873386817.jpg (216x233, 10K)

Attached: SEXYLEATHER.jpg (800x624, 58K)

Your smugness right now is how I feel every day user. Fuck I love being rich.

Let us be smug together

All of the best deals on auto stuff are made by chinks though, just in Taiwan not the mainland.

post a real flex I don't want to have to call out a LARPer

Attached: Mywwwwwwwwwwww.jpg (1080x1208, 139K)

I mean Honda Cars are made in Ohio

Well you compare price of something bought new from the store that will have warranty with something used that most likely doesn t have any warranty left and could be damaged if we go for used I bet I could pick up an RX 580 at 130$.

buying a used graphics card is completely retarded. Enjoy your dying card that was used to mine 24/7

you're such a fucking stupid nigger, i bought my card off ebay with house screws and desktop fans attached to it and its worked just fine. i'm so fucking sorry you cant possibly live without your "free" games from a belly up publisher like ea.

IKR these people are actual pussies when it comes to computer parts, I thought the only pussies were mac users

New RX580 8gb was $139.

Your argument is invalid.

In a year when your vram starts to die and all your games look like they have a permanent christmas filter you have only yourself to blame for buying trash and thinking you got a good deal. You're probably just a crypto mining retard trying to sell his GPU farm anyway, guess what nobodies falling for it.

It's a big fucking risk nowadays.

I mean i just got a new 2060 with memetracing for the same price its all good

Attached: performanceperdollar_25601440.png (500x1010, 52K)

>trying to flex with a Bette
lmao

>I'm not a retard

>RX 470 100%
>RX 580 109%
>RX 570 128%

Attached: confused cooking loli.jpg (401x500, 33K)

Poorfag 250w brand

>It's better performance-per-dollar
>And that's a bad thing
I'd like to see the actual numbers on the framerates and costs but I know I'll never see them because this is an nvidia circlejerk thread so I won't even ask.

Attached: ok retard.jpg (640x640, 42K)

t. closeted sonygger

Oh I'm sorry I have nicer things then you

Attached: yyaaassssqueen.jpg (1080x1084, 529K)

Why are the manchild threads always made by /v/ crossboarders? Go back faggots.

I'm not from /v/ retard not everyone buys graphics cards for gaming why don't you go back there with your non-arguments

Attached: 20b.gif (128x128, 22K)

boomer

i'll bet you eat out your wife after your bull is done with her too

depends on the company, quite a few of them require proof of purchase and don't accept secondhand cards.

I suppose if warranty is your concern then confirm the RMA policy doesn't require proof of purchase. Though I have yet to run into issues getting RMAs on second hand items.

You may fuck the shit out of my wife, but i get to cuddle with her so who really wins?

Tell me your card so I can either
1. Deflect the point
2. Stick my fingers in my ears and start screaming

I have a 1050ti and it’s not worth it, it’s way too late in the game for that card. 1080ti or bust, not memeing in a years time it’ll be the only last-gen card worth having

>not too poor
>but buys off eBay

I’m on board with this actually fuck cryptofags let them shove their burnt cards up their ass

So you're a manchild? Got it.

someone never sold drugs or stocks, buy low sell high

keep crying bitch youtube.com/watch?v=p-lAWZBHHgw

>blower 1070
Oof

>544
it is is on ebay it is literally free you fags.

>not just getting used 1060 for $100-$150
It's like you hate money or something.

>used

1080p? for sure
1440p? no thanks, Vega56 would be a way better buy

Nothing wrong with used GPUs

Bought an R9 290 for $205 in 2014 from a miner after mining difficulty went up, and mined on it myself. This was the housefire reference cooler that was designed to run the card at 95'c all the time if the load dropped the fan speed went down while the card was still 92-94'c.

Still using it today overclocked, will probably use another year since games still play 75fps with one or two of the retarded blur filters turned off.