How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?

Attached: zalman-reserator-plus-fanless-liquid_1.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

sell it in a scrapyard?

I don't think anyone would buy it. I can't dump it in the garbage either.

What the fuck is stopping you? Just bring it to a highway rest-stop dumpster.

I live in the London. I don't think we have those here.

mail it to me

Make a small round table and use that as a base.

Toss it in a dumpster behind McDicks or something then.

why get rid of it?

If you are in the UK I will. As long as you pay for P&P

I just use a good fan with high quality thermal paste. I don't really need it. It still works great though.

Assuming it's drained of coolant, just take it to an e-recycler. There's nothing hazardous in it.

>It still works great though.
Sell it then. They still go for upwards of £60.

oy i reported you for not having a loicense

cut off the cable, put a radio activity sticker on top, and leave it somewhere, media hilarity guaranteed

it surely looks like a Radioisotope thermoelectric generator

Attached: SiGe_RTG.png (1200x1103, 445K)

I wonder if user could get in trouble for that in the UK.

Tape some wires and a LED clock to it.
Call the cops, tell them you found a bomb.

Attached: debiru red.png (854x747, 230K)

ooohohoho.. well, yes? i mean you are putting a fake nuclear device in a populated area, you get as much in trouble as placing a fake IED

if you get caught btw

it would just look like a space heater

But it's not even close to that. The only modification that was made was cutting off a cord (could possibly only be hidden) and putting a silly sticker on it.

We hear these stories about crazy people thinking everything is bombs, I don't know where the limit would be.

throw it out the window of your car on the highway

yeah, mass panic a day long bomb squad and nuclear regulation guys siege on this thing at a safe distance for a day until they send a disposal robot with geiger counter to poke it or something

sell it to the local cell of the islamic state, i heard they are quite the nuclear enthusiasts

Attached: 1547684325096.jpg (1600x900, 587K)

That sounds an awful lot like a bomb to me, user.

I get the confusion now.

"it generates 1.21 jiggawatts, but never unplug its cooling pump from this here gas generator , or it gets a melt down right away and blows up, you have seen fuckushima? right, this will be like that" "ooohhhhhh... we take it, alahu snackbar!"

It doesn't matter if it's fake or not, causing mass panic, evacuation and man hours to bomb defusal group etc. is what matters. If you get caught you will be held responsible for wasting time.