/bst/ - BattleStation Thread

Begging for (you)'s edition.

Attached: October 2nd 2018.jpg (4554x1920, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01BXP9LT6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: comfy.jpg (800x600, 88K)

strangely attracted to this

Attached: ibuypower.jpg (1200x926, 201K)

Attached: bst.jpg (4608x3456, 2.18M)

ugh, only afro is so sexy.

Do you not have a bed?
I can't imagine sleeping in a curled position will be good for your spine in the long term.

not enough fun with games

>alcoholic
>gamer
>trap
apparently to ""science"" he isnt an unhealthy

imagine how friendly and bubbly astolfo is when you get buddy buddy with him. you would just melt in his presence after a long day of gaming smelling his girly body odor because he skipped a shower today so you guys could raid on ffxiv an hour longer. imagine at the end of the day youre blazing some dude with astolfo after u put the joys down and turned on some anime while you snack on gamer grub together. "whoa im not gay but hadzuki is pretty hot man" you say to him, "heck yea" he whispers in his repose. not long after you both take turns jacking off to your search of nhentai. you turn your back and play a bit of terraria until hes finished then swap places. it was a long day and your both fuggin high as h*ll so you just stay the night at his place, no need to venture out into the ebil that wanders around past the midnight hour. he lets you sleep in his bed and he sleeps on his 2 bean bag chairs mushed together after he finishes grinding for the weekly tome cap. you can smell is his drool and shampoo from his pillow and you dont mind but thats not all, he thinks youre sleep by now so hes ripping ass. you know hes self conscious about farting so you just stay rolled over and drift off into sleep

Attached: astolfo comfy2.png (301x342, 72K)

Stop being a baby and show your face

Was planning on posting new pics tonight but USPS decided to not try knocking on my door and just left a slip in my mailbox so i didnt get my ultrawide. Feels bad

I have a similar shelving unit and this is great.
how did you mount the monitors? are the two bars holding the big one the same things that hold the shelves?

Here we go again

Attached: bst7.jpg (2338x3000, 606K)

Go back to twitter

Most retarded screen positioning

Attached: 7b5fa22f-a7ca-4a71-cacd-649b96732891.png (1920x1440, 2.99M)

>want a desk with a monitor
>no gaming PC
>don't want a gaming PC
please tell me there's an easy way to connect composite and HDMI game consoles to a high end computer monitor so I can complete the look?
I'm sick of sitting far from my TV to play vidya.

Attached: chino sweep.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

how do you do fellow legless man

It's been a while standing desk user
That's a good idea. My rack is actually quite large to accommodate my monster receiver.
Thank you, it looks good
Thank you!
My cassette deck is actually in the shop for repair along with my turntable. My deck is a JVC KD-D4. On the shelf in the picture is my JVC XL-M415 CD player.
Nice and clean, your projector home theater looks really comfy

Attached: My_battlestation_10.jpg (1500x1000, 294K)

Like the ultrawide main, feel like the second would be awkward to look at based on its positioning. Such a pretty pc, it's kind of a shame that its hidden. would be a beautiful focal point of your set up. Nice touch with the hue lights, I like the way you mounted the bridge on the wall. Also is that a laser projector for the wall display?

degenerate weeb/10

sexy monitor. no way they can take the knot though.

Attached: Battle.jpg (2016x1512, 299K)

fuck it

Attached: E4B28A83-4358-4B0B-87F0-A33872CB82A2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

what i would give to put a bullet in a degenerates head like that

how long is your fucking neck?

Second monitor should be at an angle so it's more comfortable to look at, projector setup is done though

wow, people actually own super ultra wide monitors

the most reddit tier thing I have seen

God I wish that were me.

explain, nigger

*sips*

looks mad comfy, nice

Attached: IMG_0668.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Rate my battlestation Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20190116_195813.jpg (4017x2353, 1.43M)

Bird is the word/10

Where are your fucking speakers?

pls be nice, I try my best

based KDE user

everything about this image is just disgusting

is that a 70s Onkyo? I love the look of those things. The bolted-on glass is awesome. My audio setup isn't in pic related, it's in my living room, but it's all stuff that I restored after dumpster diving or buying it broken. I have an Onkyo, but sadly not one of the sort in your pic.

Attached: 0116192158.jpg (1836x3264, 2.04M)

In the TV

Post that wallpaper toyotabro

which monitor arm please

Lmao whats wrong with ?
it's the RGB isnt it.

Attached: batle4.jpg (2016x1512, 292K)

opposite side of the room, finally got around to cleaning it

Attached: 0116192150.jpg (1836x3264, 1.76M)

amazon.com/gp/product/B01BXP9LT6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 gotchu senpai

it's the RGB, the discord client with a league of legends replay in it, the ultrawide monitor mounted at a neck-breaking angle...

has to be the worst to have mentally ill kids, it will actually outlive it's parents. What a waste.

I really dont understand the Jow Forums mentality regarding super ultrawides, the only people that hate them are the ones that havent owned one (non-coincidentally). As far as the angle thing, I have a tall desk and Im a short person so it works. main reason its like that is because the pivot point doesnt support the weight of my monitor. gotta rig it up so I can have it properly faced.

(Description, in lieu of a photo because I'm phoneposting from bed)
A 1600x1200 left monitor and a 1920x1080 right monitor are set up adjacent in top of an otherwise nondescript mahogany desk, and framed by two small, unintrusive speakers. When not in use, the keyboard and mouse are rolled into the drawer, which sits flush with the desk underledge while closed, and can be opened with a centered knob and flipped down.
Underneath and to the left, a nondescript black matte obelisk on the case, with the only visible case light being the standby button indicator on top during general use.
An inexpensive but well kept foam bottom, mesh black rolling office chair that reeks of the cheapest chair they had at Staples because it's the cheapest chair they had at Staples slides under the desk until the desk touches the back mesh, which is to say the arms of the chair do not get in the way.
To the left of the battlestation is another desk that I don't have the characters to describe as it is a woman's workstation but with many drawers. To the right of the desk, dog leashes and car keys hang, with the front door on the other side.

I guarantee I didn't make it sound anywhere near as comfy as it actually is, but it is cozy as hell and there are no meme LEDs blinding me when I'm trying to get work done.

Attached: hi.jpg (697x395, 241K)

based klipsch subwoofer

Attached: 012400v8epe80h3815whbh.jpg (780x533, 240K)

black sabbath? more like, black dabbath

Attached: clipart287167.png (1203x1024, 734K)

1080p? I want to love/get it it but coming from a 27''4K and a 34'' 1440 UW, I'm worried the drop in res would be shocking. I love my smooth fonts :) Any honest thoughts?

here ya go man

Attached: stormymountainrange.jpg (5760x1200, 3.26M)

no one rated mine

>main reason its like that is because the pivot point doesnt support the weight of my monitor
hey, new reason to thing ultrawides are a meme.
They obviate any chance of having a vertical display, which I like having for reading documents and writing code.
They also don't allow for arbitrary placement of displays- it's very large, but not as configurable as two separate displays.

damn that vertical monitor is sexy. Next goal is
one of those on either side of mine.

its 3840x1080, the refresh is 144hz so thats nice. I actually sold my 28"4k for this monitor and yeah I missed the resolution a little at first, but the amount of screen real estate more than makes up for it. I would never go back. the monitor is HDR as well so the picture is gorgeous. theres a new version coming out this year, itll be 5120x1440 which sounds perfect honestly. only problem is you'll need an absolute monster rig if you want to run games at 60fps at that res. tl;dr, yes the monitor is amazing enough to make up for the lowish vertical resolution.

Attached: battle2.jpg (2016x1512, 341K)

of course bro they rock

Attached: super ultrawide.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

why wouldn't you want one?

Attached: super ultrawide master race.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

>wow not everyone is a poorfag!

Attached: surrender to 32to9.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

they really dont. see

which one is it? ill give you a r8 m8

>ingame tips enabled
So on top of being a mentally retarded faggot, it also needs to have tips enabled. How hasn't this thing killed itself yet

No good speakers at all

it's the male equivalent of posing in front of video games for the attention, don't put too much thought into it

>vertical display off in the corner where you have to turn your head a full 90 degrees to see it
that user literally just had his old monitor sitting around and decided it would be better off there than sitting in a corner

Attached: nhpoa9ofjt721.jpg (5472x3078, 733K)

Attached: WK90GROcuwrGi5jGBomSPa5IqF-xgg27gD3CivfvUJo.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

i just ordered a normal ultrawide, seems better for my current setup that s super ultrawide would be.

Side note, like the star wars pictures, where did you get em from

What's that tiny monitor? I've always wanted one of those tiny crts for displaying system resource info but didnt realize i could just get a tiny lcd or something

Attached: IlQk1Aw copy.jpg (1503x1000, 332K)

built my little sister a new PC in that case. Killer little case, given how tight on space it is. Her 1070 runs the Sims like a champ, though.

>every ultrawide user is a le ebin gaymur
color me surprised

what case? Might want to get a new case when i get a new cpu/mobo

not that user, but it's an NZXT H200.

>NZXT H200
$80-90
Damn that's way cheaper than i expected. Not sure if i should get black or white (if i get a new case). I dont really like cases with windows but i cant see the right side of my case anyways

Attached: file.png (436x465, 27K)

idk what happened because i most definitely did not attach any picture

Cool, but you gonna stop molesting your sister?

Attached: IMG_20190116_162015.jpg (1366x768, 186K)

Attached: _DSC2728.jpg (1500x550, 445K)

post wallpaper(s) please

I wanna shit on this but I like it

is that the asian teacher that got fired for his weeaboo facebook posts?

wub

Attached: 1532659027467.jpg (4288x2848, 3.63M)

they're all actually mine lmao just different set ups Ive had since I bought the monitor. must be fun hating the idea of using your pc for anything other than work. if it makes you feel better, Im also a sysadmin and the monitor is legitimately amazing for productivity

How do you guys set up lights in the back of your monitors?

Imagine growing up and realizing how much of a desperate pedo your ~30yo brother was when you were 8. And thinking about all the things he did for you were actually him just being sexually obsessed. If that was me I would literally never speak to him for the rest of my life.

trust me my guy, that's on the list

You mean society brainwashed you into thinking that you didn't actually enjoy the time you spent with your siblings growing up and you're actually a victim.

That's definitely a valid way to look at it. I just think I would be too weirded out by the fact that my sibling more than twice my age just wanted to fuck me. I mean, if I had a single modicum of self respect, which I don't. Actual me would probably just be happy someone liked me enough to want to fuck me...

Attached: 2019-01-14 21.19.48.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

greentext time

give me a quick rundown

wow.

Attached: kino.jpg (1680x1260, 422K)

basic 24"monitor, fair enough but keep your retainer off your shit bro

keyboard looks nice and mouse is okay

pc looks alright but your audio solution makes me want to die

clean up yer desk, there's an unacceptable amount of clutter. It's the desk of someone who lives with their parents.

3d printer is cool, why is there shit all over your build plate? if theres a place you shouldnt put random crap, its on your build plate.

desk looks serviceable I suppose.

the power strip is in a bad spot.

overall, 5/10

trackball!

tiny monitors are cute!
messy/10, just like mine
if the monitor has an hdmi input, an hdmi console will work on it

use an adapter for composite

Attached: (っ● ‿ ●)っ.jpg (3840x4320, 3.77M)

It's an Onkyo TX-8500 Mk I. It's great sounding and it even has pre-outs to connect it to an external amplifier. I love it.

Attached: IMG_82376.jpg (1536x2048, 429K)

This is a living room.
The bars are all the same. It is hung like a French cleat with some thumb screws.
Sup
You aren't totally wrong. On page two of Top All Time in r/battlestations I think
>More updootsthanu
Not klipsch. BIC F12
You can do both if you like.
Reply to people you fop.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Untitled.png (265x326, 129K)

I really doubt this is shroud but if so, just buy a new monitor, you cant fix stripped screws when there is so little material left.

>BIC F12
absolutely disgusting

>the power strip is in a bad spot
how?

>Reply to people you fop.
what

jelly

its on your desk in plain view my guy. it's hideous.

I do what I can

Attached: IMG_20190116_213729089.jpg (4000x3000, 2.78M)

theres no where else to put it

Oooh, what case?