Why are weebs so common in Jow Forums

Not only on Jow Forums but i've notice in the general tech sphere, there's a fucking shitload of these mentally ill degenerates.
Why?

Attached: 5sft0g87j0c01.jpg (720x728, 71K)

its almost as if this is an anime website

>jap shills keep spouting this "anime website" bullshit to get away with anime discussion on every board
>even though there's boards specifically for the discussion of anime
Face it, at the end of the day anime is for manchildren, just like video games, discuss those things on their respective boards. This board is for people who are interested in technology.

Jow Forums was a website moot founded to talk about anime
the first boards were anime boards
half the boards are still anime boards
if you're still wondering why we talk about anime you need a brain transplant

>half the boards are still anime boards
So, go and discuss anime there.
Video game discussion is not welcome here, neither is anime.
You have, in your own words "half the boards", yet you choose to discuss it here, sounds like you're the one in need of a brain transplant.

I've never really seen anime actually discussed here.
I think OP is just assblasted at the proliferation of anime images posted to an anime-centric website.
Stay on reddit or tumblr or kys.

Because of something nobody wants to talk here: we like our sisters/female cousins in a deep family kind of way whether we consciously acknowledge that or not. My sister looks like pic related 90% of the time expect she's fat. I love her to pieces. I post pictures like this to cope that I don't see her very often now that I'm going to collage.

Attached: 1507081414453.jpg (378x485, 40K)

try and stop me faggot

Worse than /v/edittors, these guys.

if you come to Jow Forums and complain aboiut anime, you're a redditor

I post anime everyday because it keeps retards like you from posting.

Attached: akari ritual.png (334x346, 95K)

Oh I suggest you make a collage of her, that would really help too.

Jow Forums is /a/ #2

You have no idea man...

If she ever found out she would execute me on the spot.

Attached: 1455923770382.jpg (744x720, 111K)

>still can't come to terms the fact that not every other user is interested in his manbaby cartoons
>shits up other boards to feel better about himself

ohhh, it finally clicked

good one mate, hh-ha h-ha

Sure thing buddy, you showed them!
Now, go back to saving the white ra- oh wait, you can't do shit because your fellow aryans sucked zionist dick since the 50's and now you're stuck being a failure in life in your best years of your life caring on something that you will never control nor persuade.

tl;dr kys

>nobody wants to talk here
>of the time expect she's fat
>I'm going to collage.

Attached: tard.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

Whatever man. Let's see the chink toons you post that at least somewhat resemble your sister/female cousins.

Attached: 1446195455384.jpg (722x690, 104K)

Deal with it faggot

how old are you

I can come to terms with it, it just doesn't matter, because this is an anime website and I can post anime all I want and nobody will stop me

>shits up other boards to feel better about himself
Psychological Projection at its finest.

Because fuck dealing with reality.

They're white and have huge noses (compared to Japanese designs) so no.

chicken

Attached: 1496950975767.jpg (325x326, 46K)

>dislikes weebs
>must be white supremacist

More like lack of imagination.

He just can't conceive of how retardedly inept someone has to be to horard pedoshit reaction images.

Would this be close?

Attached: swtja.jpg (501x282, 40K)

shit dude, all the other trips stopped posting years ago when they posted embarassing shit about themselves, but here you are, you're still fucking posting since 2011 and possibly even longer
do you have legitimate autism? nobody fucking likes you

this

Straight noses, not Jewish or "Roman". In Japanese designs that is reserved for male characters, usually.

Do what I do, OP. Completely ignore posts that have anime pics attachments. I also filter every single anime pic I come across in Jow Forums X.

Hey man I know anons are gonna shit on you because of board culture but I seriously think you need to lay off the 4chin crack cocaine. This place is making you mental, it's only meant to be a crutch until you get your shit together not somewhere to die in.

OP is gay. His picture is all you need to prevent people from complaining. People forget what Jow Forums was in the past, and are blind to the fact that this used to be the biggest meme otaku website around. This was when weeaboo meant "someone who wants a to live in japan and thinks its superior". That was the first literation which popped up several years after Jow Forums first came alive. The word morphed into " Someone who likes anime". If we go by today's definition, then Jow Forums is for weebs, and Japanese culture is its main purpose, with small flavors added in. Jow Forums is not just tech, it's tech talk with a Japanese culture flavor. Complaining about anime is complaining about the site itself, and if you don't like it, fuck off newfag.
>pic related

Attached: a.png (862x131, 7K)

some people permanently do not have thier shit together

Kek, anime posters are like those "strong, independent women" in tech.

Also, this picture is good for understanding that there can be cross topic discussion. Video game threads are allowed as long as they're mostly tech focused. (Most of them aren't though, desu.)

Attached: 1505277003889.jpg (588x766, 102K)

Yeah, he's totally pathetic white trash. Unlike me who lives in a fantasy world of cute anime girls and my waifu.

i'm failing to see the correlation
you're complaining about anime on an anime website
nobody cares

Good job samefag.
Anyone with common sense will know where does OP's pic come from and
>mentally ill degenerates.

Golly gee, I wonder where does this come from? Could it be from /mlp/????
Retards.

Because what else is there to give a shit about when you're at computers?
Anyone who goes on their computer and uses it as an extension of their real life self is a fucking faggot. A normalfaggot.

Attached: 1.jpg (391x311, 132K)

Yeah I know what you mean, one of my uncles died that way. Everyone kept telling him to lay off the booze even other drunks but he'd just make an excuse and go back to drinking. Now we only visit him at the grave.

Not saying I like this tripfag but ever since that death it's been bothering me more when I see other people suffer in the same manner. Maybe I'm broken now..

Attached: 1463677660639.jpg (460x266, 11K)

OK kid.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-03-21-21-013.jpg (1079x649, 241K)

Kill yourself retard.

I don't know if that's true, but they may be a special breed anyway. I mean, my life revolves around otaku material almost completely, yet I post maybe one weeb image a year if it's not meant to illustrate something. I guess sometimes it gets annoying since weebs say all kinds of stupid shit and attaching pictures of anime characters to that seems disrespectful to the anime characters.

based cronjob

>tfw mine hates me

Attached: 1547580146838.jpg (960x544, 80K)

>disrespectful to the anime characters.

Attached: 1669761.jpg (400x400, 21K)