Is there a really good reason I should not pick up my buddies C49HG90 for $600?

Is there a really good reason I should not pick up my buddies C49HG90 for $600?

Besides it being 1080?

Attached: i0r17x9763r01.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

Doesnt seem that bad. You should ask if you could use it for a couple days to see if you like it.

It's a good product marketed to gamers. This makes Jow Forums mad and confused.

Because U4919DW is on the way out

Why don't you just jerk each other off and save the money for aids meds?

kek

Poorfag detected

I have no idea how it could be marketed to gamers when it is 1080p come back when it is 1440p

>1080pee
>current year

Attached: 1471483134605.jpg (834x834, 372K)

1080p

>VA
i use a 6 year old TN 144hz meme monitor and even i can tell its a bad fucking idea dude
if you need(TM) the 120hz+ and want picture quality you wont regret in less then a year its better to invest in picture quality my dude, EVEN if its potentially 2x the price

>2020
>picking shit FOV 2160p over great FOV 1080p

Don't listen to this retard, ask yourself why you can't find a single expensive IPS/TN TV.

im and it depends what you mean by expensive, i bought my Benq in 2014 for like $600 Kangaroos and that was pretty upthere back then, 1080p and TN are washed up garabage technologies and they wont last when the top tier gaymers buy new panels (like the new Micro LED screens) that arent meme TN shlock, and you'll see the trickle down effect

shut up

Yeah. It's 600$ for one.

TN panels are absolutely fine. IPS is great when it's cheap, but the backlight blight is ridiculous. VA is shit.

TN panels are absolute and utter garbage, i can say as a person that used more then 3 monitors from different brands that are all TN
the picture quality is absolute trash and everything looks like a mud bath half the time
my shitty inspirion laptop has 10x better image quality

They are still $1000 the 1440 version is 1500

>t. BENQ stock holder

Literally no one needs a super ultrawide it is counterintuitive to how our eyes can see multimonitors will always be superior forever

>paying over 500 for a monitor
>ever
>girlslaughing.jpeg

Two screens are better than one large meme one

You got any reasons there champ?

not him but having 2 monitors is easier to maintain task instead of dragging windows to align them the way you need
if you are doing 2 tasks like me:
programming & watching video/music
or
playing video game & watching video
you are going to need 2 screens, single stretched out one is only better for single window viewing

Attached: 1547621351530.png (396x529, 212K)

>not him

It is always them

Don't those ultrawide monitors have software, though, that can make it act like 2 physical screens to the OS?

Yeah but what is the point?

i guess they never miss huh ?

Attached: thonk.png (322x547, 58K)

if its for gayming then you might aswell go for 2 monitors, you cant do gaming and something else on a single monitor no matter how fucking wide you make it, unless you are some retard that like playing fps and shit in windowed mode

Yeah it's already annoying getting like 50% of games to work on 21:9 good luck finding proper patches and hex edits for that meme

just lol at people buying these meme monitors
let me guess you also have a side window on your case and place your case on top of your desk too

>dragging windows to align them
what year is this? 1999?

even fucking microshit lets you snap windows

I mean memes aside what is wrong with keeping your tower on your desk?

Choose your battles properly

>imagine having to snap shit all day instead of just having one monitor for each task
yikes

having two monitors doesn't prevent you from having to align program windows when you run them

it also takes a second, it's literally alt+arrow keys

windows snapping is bad and you should feel bad for using it

Why are you shilling so hard, can you not afford the monitor in question so you are jealous? There is something more to this.

I work full time at the federal minimum wage and I can barely afford to feed myself some nights. Why does capitalism suck so much ?

Ouch.
Move to WA, min wage is $12 here.

>愛してるさわこ !BE/4wes0mE lives in WA
time to kill myself i guess

Attached: 1531822337055.jpg (582x751, 77K)

it’s 1080 and you’re going to notice the shit out of it. It’s probably why he’s selling it

>imagine living in WA
id rather off myself or live in canberra before i fall so low

Its $16 in Seattle.
:D

I cringe when I see you faggots jerking each other off over aspect ratios

neck yourselves

>imagine being this person
yikes

You sure showed us bud...

That is pretty sick

nice hovel fag0t

what's wrong with benq?
I have BenQ PD2700Q, pretty good, have nothing to complain about

Nothing bad, they are like the fast food of monitors though

Because when you want just one screen eg for movie, cad, or gaming a no border in the middle of your face comes handy. Dont be so dense faggot

No one has ever had that issue with a multi monitor setup and you know it, you have on in front of you and one off to the side or a 3 monitor setup and even if you HAD to have a big monitor in front of you a TV or a 34" ultrawide would do the job better than this stupid ass 1080 small pixel density shit ever could

shit color quality, probably not their fault since their customers are gaymer retards

10 colour bits
Color Gamut 100% sRGB/Rec. 709
IPS panel
is it shit?
idk much about monitors, but this is not gayming monitor

$600?
For 1080p?
Just wait for a real monitor.

what desk?

Is that a shipping container?

Idk man, it's not the same as computer metal. You can just see statistics about a panel that aren't the usual 1440p > & 144hz etc.

Vast majority of people play at 1080p or lower. 1440p+ is a miniscule market.