Other urls found in this thread:

videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_value.html
videocardz.com/newz/rumor-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-to-feature-1536-cuda-cores
youtube.com/watch?v=wHKKYjLfvXo
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wjsn-happy-moment/
youtube.com/watch?v=tql_trxyk34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

They still sell the 1050Ti though because novideotards and radeon can be expensive in other countries.

hi
the 1050ti outsells the 570 at least 11 to 1 , nvidia remains the king of sales. price to performance crown goes to amd at this price point

videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_value.html

lol doesn't matter ignore this thread sage sage green team already won

When is Nvidia releasing the non-raytracing cards?
If they can release an RTX 2060 without the raytracing for $50-100 less, I might consider it.

Which one of these cards is selling so well that they have to limit orders to 2 per customer?

That wouldn't make any sense. There will be a 2050 not a different version of the 2060

Never, RTX proved that gaymers are as retarded as iToddlers and will buy whatever nvidia shits out to them, regardless of the price. Even if AMD managed to release a good card at a great price, don't expect nvidia to lower their prices.

1050 ti for $119 with warranty

Your move rajeesh.

Attached: wew.png (1785x1210, 622K)

based evga actually pricing the 1050Ti appropriately.

It's used.

Kill yourself.

Even at that price, the 1050 ti isn't worth it.

Attached: Table.png (1324x1665, 109K)

You can get a GTX 980 for $200 and its 60% faster than a 570.

None of those frame rates are actually playable imo.

>None of those frame rates are actually playable imo.
You realize that's measuring percentage difference and not frame rate?

No I did not.

Why does the performance vary so wildly? Is it because of the developers being lazy?

Problem is RX570 requires a power connector. GTX 1050ti doesn't.

Most of the casual gamers have a very shitty PSU. Most of the OEM builders put very shitty PSUs on their computers.

According to Steam the most popular AMD GPU is... the one integrated into mid-range APUs

It's literally all you need for simple indie games, e-sports garbage, or old gems like warband.

You can get an r9 290 / 290x for $200 and it's faster than a 980ti. :^)

Legit thinking of building a HTPC with one of these for light gaming and plex

No one buys Radeon crap
people would sooner get the 1050ti and 1060, no matter if it costs more. lol at AMD poorfags

>the 980 is 60% faster than a 570
You're so full of shit.

Attached: bench.png (686x812, 62K)

Goyworks

Its like 75% faster in GTA V

>gpus are less expensive than ram
wtf has this world come to? well, i guess it's kind of hilarious though

Attached: untitled-10.png (678x968, 71K)

that mustve been some trash rx480 to perform worse than 570

The question really is what the frame rates are.
Obviously the lower the frame rates the bigger the difference 1fps makes and unplayable framerates can remain unplayable even when 60% faster.

>2x MSAA

this is your fault for not filtering trips. btw i went on userbenchmark for gpus and it immediately showed me that the 980 is roughly 25% faster than the rx 570, fuck game-specific benchmarks

>a GTX 980 is 60% faster than a RX 570
Why would you do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: 1e8.jpg (165x115, 5K)

guru3d is probably some russian site with a bunch of fake data anyway.

Attached: wut.png (1474x983, 261K)

This.
Some moron sold his 1080 Ti sli got scammed then got a 2080
Maximum DURR.

who did that? What a stupid thing to do.

Someone dumb enough to fall for gsync and rtx obviously
What did my head it is that he said the 2080 was faster... How? He turned on rtx In bfv and the fps tanked to 40 on medium/low rtx 1440p
I swear rgb led gamer morons drive me nuts

>No one buys local retail water
>people would sooner get the Evian or Fiji, no matter if it costs more. lol at water poorfags

Why the fuck does that shitty site use 0 fps benchmarks in the data?

soon...
videocardz.com/newz/rumor-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-to-feature-1536-cuda-cores

I wonder how many different versions they will have this time.

what's the to go card for a 1k gaymen built?
nothing but games, not even internet browser

Assuming new and not used at 1080 60. An RX580. You can also probably fit in a 1070 or vega 56 depending on what prices you can find for them.

so 250-300 for gpu?

>1536-cuda-cores
so it's slower than a GTX 1070. pathetic.

No NVENC, no CUDA. Into the trash it goes.

>12nm
Does nvidia not trust TSMCs newer nodes or is the queue too long for it?

I hope you have a 2080, you're not poor, right?

>11 to 1
you're drunk on steam surveys, user.

>This fucking autistic tripfag shill again
Filtered

If you need that much
$200-250 is already the sweet spot for 1080p 60hz, and the RX580 or 590 can do 1440p as well.

>200 price point
3000 SEK is $333 USD at current rates. I'd totally buy a $150 RX 570 even though I've already got one.

nvidia cards don't even work with the latest linux kernel and thanks to nvidia preventing free software developers from clocking their cards with locked-down firmware you get 1030 performance from a 2080ti. and you don't get nvenc or cuda. it's not even worth considering since even amd apus perform better than hi-end nvidia cards.

Attached: europoor-sweden-prices.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Ray tracing is good though I don't want them to remove it

Why are sapphire cards so aesthetic?

If only the eu had deals like thiz

I'm an RGB gaymur too but I'm not dumb enough to do any of that
I got my 1070ti titanium used, it was just one month old and I got it for 40% cheaper than the market price.

>Linux
ROFL

Fuck off shills. Go buy your meme 16gb hbm2.

some are, some aren't. I bought a Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ for a gaming rig I built for a nephew, that's aesthetic. Also bought a Sapphire RX560 Pules for a rig I built for my lazy worthless NEET brother (that nephews father). That card did not remotely aesthetic, it didn't look like much at all.

hell yeah, as I point out in
at a -28% "rebate" the price is still more than 2x as high. At least we have nice things the US doesn't have like bombings, rapes, car-fires, drive-by shootings and random people being arrested for talking about these things and/or criticizing the government. The EU is such a great place.

Noice I got a 1080 2 years ago far below aus retail as well
Tried a Vega 56 hated it just had too many issues at the time probably fixed now ofc muh fine wine and all that
Rtx can fucking jump off a cliff I'd rather wait for 7nm amd stuff and get that

You may laugh now but soon you won't. All we need is the right major crisis caused by proprietary software and the nations will forced to accept the GNU World Order.

Attached: warzone2100-git-4k.jpg (3840x2160, 2.27M)

how did you rice mozilla to make it show azn cuties on top?

It's without tax. So depending on state you must add up to approx 15%. In EU suprisingly Germany has quite low prices on AMD cards. Where I live in the northern Europe prices are quite horrible probably due to lack of demand. It's actually to a point where I buy stuff while being abroad or having some friend order it and ship it to me. Though I would have the money I don't want to spend 70% more than the rest of the world.

Got a used rx 580 for 133 on ebay

Just go to addons (ctrl-shift-A) and search for snsd yuri and you'll find that theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wHKKYjLfvXo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17_12-59-29-fs8.png (1920x1080, 205K)

I'm basing it on this

Attached: kurl.png (1536x963, 397K)

RX 570 can be had for ~160€, sometimes cheaper.
160€ gross is ~133€ net
133€ is 150USD
1050ti is about 10€ cheaper

This

Nothing can outperform p106-100

Have a 1070, been waiting forever for something new to come out worth even looking at. Still haven't seen shit from Nvidia that makes me want to buy their current cards. Might just get a 7, or wait a bit for Navi. Because I don't give a fuck about RTX.

Raw performance wise, the 2080/2080ti are pretty good. Not worth their price, but you can get used.

Considering the major issues with 2080ti overheating and also crashing. No thanks. I'd rather go back to AMD.

>r200 series
>6870 > 2x 6870
>770 > 2x 770
>3x r9 290
>1070
And I'm seriously looking at the VII, despite it's limited production run.

gaymd cards haven't been relevant since 2011 or so, in the high end gayming department. They're only good for budget 1080p builds, the 570/580 are great. Everything else sucks.

no need to worry OP, gamers are so retarded that still buy the 1050ti over the 570.

You can actually get a 2nd hand RX480 for like a 100€ here, while the cheapest GTX980 is 220€. People just don't make any sense.

Just check your couch for money and buy a 1060.

>thinking you can reason with AMD shills

Attached: tripshit2.png (1000x500, 415K)

Tripshit gets btfo once again

Attached: tripshit.jpg (1293x1730, 1.16M)

t. Njewdiot

>RX 570 can be had for ~160€
where?

Since you asked, I actually spent some time making this theme just now,
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wjsn-happy-moment/

They are so beautiful and talented and gorgeous, I love them.
youtube.com/watch?v=tql_trxyk34

Attached: mynewWJSNtheme.png (1920x1080, 585K)

>Comparing a "refurbished" product vs new-in-box one
Daily reminder to filter/block this tripfaggot.

>B stock
>Auto Notify, in other words OOS
>u no pu in lu! lmao
Is this nigga serious

nobody buys amd though...

Buying AMD is like buying a quartz cheap watch when you can buy something much nicer, like a Grand Seiko or an Omega.

Go back to your containment thread faggot

what's the best video card I can get for $100? I have some ancient card that was outdated four years ago when I bought it for $80. my cpu is a ryzen 5 1600. not looking for 4k 300fps just able to play games from about four years ago on high with decent for.

just save up the extra 50 bucks and buy a rx 570

okay, thanks

Eh? It's the sodding truth!

fuck off northerner
you cant even afford a good card
go back to your shitty underpaid job and fuck your sister

The 570 is actually more expensive than the 1050Ti where I live.

Yeah, there are some rumors about a supposed "GTX 1180", a 2080 without ray tracing hardware.
Right now I'm tempted to buy a Radeon VII, but *if* that card is real (and the price is good), that's the one I'm gonna buy eventually.

They're probably trying to slightly edge out the 590, since Nvidia has nothing at that price point.

How the fuck can anyone honestly recommend the 1050 ti above the 570?

the nvidia hype dildo is firmly inserted in all their orifices

>R9 290x beats R9 295x 2 which has two 290x chips on it

Nvidia has better legacy games support and I can play them on entirely passive cooled PC with 1050ti.

Yeah this gets glossed over all the time for these budget AMD cards.

The 570 pulls 150W that's almost as much as a fucking 2060. Meanwhile the 1050Ti is at 75.