Firecock RIP

Firecock RIP

Attached: unset.jpg (899x883, 368K)

>minimum windows operative system version: 6.1
yeah, thx but no thx. even my own 52esr fork is much better than this

Sell me on Pale Moon, Jow Forums.
Currently looking for a somewhat lightweight browser an old laptop of mine, since FF is a CPU hog.

>moonchild
*nuzzle wuzzles*

>Pale Moon
Waterfox

Tell palemoon devs about code signing, it costs only $14 for opensource apps

Icecat >= Palemoon > Firefox

I don't really see the point in Waterfox. There are more dedicated browsers when it comes to their main goals and FF can be made eerily similar to Waterfox (with a few exceptions of course like the addon support, which Pale Moon does as well however).
Also I was never under the impression that Waterfox is considered a particular lightweight modern browser or at least I never heard it mentioned by anyone.

Is there a way to install Jow Forums X to it?

Anything about extensions ???

Call me whenever they add Quantum, Servo or however the fuck it's called.
Firefox works objectively worse without it.

Oh yeah, and whey they let you install Firefox addons just like any other Firefox-based browser.

>no ublock origin
>no umatrix
>no vimium

You can install any XUL extension you want you nerds.
Running palemoon with ublock, 4chanx, oneechan, stylish, greasemonkey, & noscript rn with no issues

>stylish
Yikes.

0w0

That's cool and all, but the last time I tried to install an addon from Mozilla's page, the button redirected me to the download Firefox page.
Quantum is still a requirement for me anyway.

Tell me, Jow Forums:
Pale Moon or Basilisk?

look up older versions of those extensions

>tfw still use a laptop from god knows when, it was used in 2010 when it was given to me
>still has a Pentium processor and 2 WHOLE GIGS OF RAM
>tfw majority of websites I can't even go to because all the scripts and ads that start running freezes shit up
>can't even play webm's
I know those feels.

Well, it's not quite that bad with my Pentium T4400, but it's still annoying when opening a new page makes it spike to 100% for a few moments.

Firefox nuked XUL extensions from their page, so you can't use the firefox page anymore for that.

So many good extensions were pretty much obliterated.

>Firefox nuked XUL extensions from their page, so you can't use the firefox page anymore for that.
Idk and idc. I can install addons from the firefox addons page just fine in any Firefox Quantum version and that's exactly what I want Pale Moon to allow, and as mentioned before, I want it to have Quantum too because Firefox works worse without it.

If it can't do that, it will have to remain in the trash bin where it belongs.

Attached: untitled.png (1360x708, 152K)

adnauseam

pale cuck

>Firefox works objectively worse without it.
It objectively doesn't, and that's coming from a toaster user who frequently tests the Quantumdogshit yet never migrates to it because i depend on addons of pre-Quantum FF which either can't be functionally ported to the new castrated system or can be ported with only half their functionality.