Is this new hackerman movie Jow Forums approved?

Is this new hackerman movie Jow Forums approved?

Attached: file.png (802x381, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(novel_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>woman
>hacker
nha

if there's no mention of gentoo it's automatically shit

>woman
Hahaha

>Im installing gentoo using visual basic to access the blockchain mainframe

>talkies

lol get a load of this casual.

you have to hack their c++ tor ip first, dunkass

no
pic related is

Attached: Who-Am-I-No-System-Is-Safe-2014-film-streaming-italiano-gratis.jpg (269x200, 79K)

6/10 max

dat a legit quote?

last time I cringed was Jack Ryan's "I used a custom SQL code to track the terrorist's transactions"

no
The real question is who are you, and why are you fucking my wife!?

any western movie/tv-show which shows hacking is instant garbage in my eyes.
any real hacking is in documentaries and not in fiction

I would like to see a movie with more technology in it.

Not like Mr. Robot.
I mean a normal guy, who takes Adderall, works some months on a malware and some more months on exploit research and hacks a medium-sized company. Then he gets paranoid.

Better watch "Snowden", "Citizenfour" or "Zerodays".

>suddenly goes full autismo and starts believing in gang stalkers
I'm down desu

like terry, but evil.

Swatnet botnet

>hacker
>female
Nah sorry, I'm not into fiction

SELECT * FROM transactions WHERE custumer = 'terrorist'
???
profit

Attached: 1547678922395.jpg (640x400, 53K)

Like Terry, but good.

>like terry, but evil.
I image this:

Season 1:
A 28-year old (like Elliot in Mr. Robot) guy, who works in Infosec industry, plans to hack a company, which collects the data of all humans to show personalized ads. The company is very evil, because it uses it's might to corrupt the government (or in other word: lobbying) to decide laws, which threats the privacy of every human in the USA.

He starts to program his malware, he wants to use. In every episode we learn more about malware, static and dynamical analysis of antimalware, polymorphism, metamorphism (that's more for season 2 or 3) and server-side polymorphism (he uses this, because it's the best way for targeted attacks easy to code).

We learn about techniques like spear phishing (mostly used by russian APTs), waterholing (used by chinese hacking groups), social engineering and the internal functionality of Tor (he uses it over an open wifi, which he cracks, because it's just WEP-encrypted and not WPA2). Like what are entry-guards? What are hidden services? HSDirs? And things like this.

At the end of season 1, he created two malwares. One macro malware (just a simple dropper), which is stage 1 and a more complex backdoor for stage 2. To make it more exciting, it could be a fileless malware, which just saves itself in registry.
Like APT28 or APT29 did it in past.

In the end he successfully hacked a small hospital and sells the data for some bucks to finance his next attack.

Season 2:
Could include exploits or probably a 0-day exploit for an outdated IoT device.
The story should include vulnerability research, exploit development ( DEP, ASLR and things like this ).

Fincher's movie was the best
plus it had assrape

>Young computer hacker

my god

only real hacking happens in GitS (1995)

I would watch this. It reminds me of the first episode of Mr. Robot (where he hacks the pedo). I really liked the first episode because it was a cool idea to have this hacker vigilante getting criminals caught, but then the story just shifts into pure nonsense

First ep of Mr Robot was so good, even some of the first season episodes were really good, like the one where he goes to setup the pi and then everything just fell apart

>dat a legit quote?
No, though in CSI or something like that they did say something similar

>NSA sends a black guy to Sweden to get back a program which they don't have any other backup anywhere

Attached: 1538827200600.webm (480x414, 1.25M)

Is this supposed to be some copy of the girl with the dragon tattoo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(novel_series)

nope, sequel. Not even the original cast is in. Not even Reznor.

The family of Larsson is pushing hard with every adaptation because theyre greedy as fuck Sw*des

She is an absolute human bean.

To be honest, all that I can remember about this fiction, she never pulls out a CSI-tier hack miracle. The most advanced thing she does is compromising the computer of a very rich guy by mirroring his HDD and making his computer teamview to that mirror on boot time. But there are some deep web cicada 3301 cringe moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

A damn shame. The cast was on spot, and Reznor did a good job scoring it.

This. The movie is completely retarded.

>NSA program to hack nukes is somehow on a server that can be accessed through the internet
>NSA servers are somehow not hardened
>there is no backups of the program
>its encrypted with a password that could easily be bruteforced

Garbage movie, garbage depiction of hacking.

oof

There has never been, and never will be, a movie about hackers that is either technically realistic or has a realistic plot. The reason being that hacking is actually very very boring. For a start you have to keep your mouth shut, no bragging, no displaying your skills to people. You just do what you have to do and you stfu and never tell anyone else about it. If you commit a crime while you are hacking, believe me it isnt going to be like in the movies where you get offered a job working in intelligence or for some security company. You arent going to get on the TV or in the papers, you just get taken to court and sent to prison or fined. The technical stuff can never be realistic as hacking isnt really much about technical skills its about manipulating people and gathering information. To make a film about that would be like watching someone picking their nose and eating the snot for two hours

sexy clair foy is so sexy

The books were pretty good. Too bad the dude died while writing the 4th one. Iirc he got very fat and fell or something.
Also if you don't mind subtitles there are some OK Swedish movies of the series. I don't think they are still on Netflix but they should be easy to track down.

Attached: 20170911_234912.jpg (2016x1512, 607K)