Why do companies always get away with undermining the competition?

Why do companies always get away with undermining the competition?

Microsoft pays to slow down Google on Windows, Google Chrome slows down Firefox, etc.

Attached: googlelogo_color_272x92dp.png (272x92, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bK2a-1K0Sdg
youtube.com/watch?v=xHrhqtY2khc
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doubt
Can't find any evidence of this

ITT: Communists

how do they get away with taking the constitutional rights like freedom of speech away from millions of people?

They've all done it many times there are plenty of examples, it's obvious that they still do it too!

The social institutions upon which US corporations and the US economy are built are based upon warfare models developed by the RAND corporation. It is backwards thinking drawing from a very old game. youtube.com/watch?v=bK2a-1K0Sdg

They get away with it because the people let them get away with it.

8ch gold account when?

Ok but I can't find examples of the two things you listed. where specifically can I read about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xHrhqtY2khc
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Attached: US-Failing.jpg (1200x1200, 1.05M)

>Google Chrome slows down Firefox, etc.
uwotm8

No body is going to watch your 6.5 fucking hours worth of video. wtf is wrong with you?

>"please cite your sources"
>"I'm not gonna read/watch all that!"
great job fagtron. maybe you should just watch Rick & Morty, that seems to be more your speed.

lol
>cite a source
>points at a row of books in a library
>read them all you lazy fuck

because they are criminals unfit to perform any task that influences others.

Because the population is uninformed and let em get away with it.

There is nothing wrong with being a communist, it's admirable even.

>admirable
nice joke

just tell us what part to watch, im not about to watch 6 hours of this shit man. In what way am I being unreasonable

>chrome slows down firefox
citation please

The goal in business is to be #1
Why would a company strive to be anything else?

I’ve worked on a browser at one of these companies. We were not doing anything on purpose to slow down the competition, however we also never really tested the performance of their browsers on our website. We waited for them to complain to our shared internal mailing list and dealt with it then.