Goddamn. Gaming laptops are UGLY

Goddamn. Gaming laptops are UGLY

Attached: asus-rog-g703-2-1035x690.jpg (1035x690, 63K)

yeah

so are you

What does a good-looking laptop look like OP?

"gaming" anything is ugly. Until teens and manchildren stop buying that garbage it'll stay with us...forever...

OEMs have this big conundrum of not having anything to really distinguish themselves from the rest besides style and aesthetic. It's not like they make the CPU, GPU, display, or any spec that a *informed* consumer really cares about.

Don't be coy user, you know the answer: Memepads, Latitudes, and Probooks.

You're all gay, you know that?

Is there a decent laptop without the "gaming aspects" that runs games smoothly?

get a laptop with thunderbolt and a egpu case

Anything with a glowing fruit on the back of the lid.

thinkpad t480s

get a thinkpad

You're talking to people who think that Thinkmemes and mac books are the pinnacle of aesthetics

so is anything that caters to "gaming" manchildren

Something sleek. Minimalist. Innovative. Effortless. Magical. Something that just WORKS.

Sometimes the hardware you're looking for is only available in the gaymurr style. When I bought my motherboard the only available board with the features I needed was RoG branded.
For specifics, it was a Z370 chip with one or more ultra m.2 and ITX form factor.

You forgot to add Something that doesn't fall apart within a year or is constantly affected by poor design decisions or faulty parts.

Good looking laptop coming through (the RGB on keyboard can be toggled off entirely, and is available per key).

Slim bezels, great cooling, 144hz ips screen.

8750h, gtx 1060 (RTX 2060/2070 version coming), 16gb of ram, 2x nvme 2280 slots, 2.5 sata slot.

Attached: 61jg7lG0voL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 71K)

Attached: macbook-select-space-gray-201706.png (892x820, 527K)

Aero15x

>huur every gamer is 13 years old, lets make all high performance laptops look like GI Joe accesories and make all business laptops under powered and over heating

i hate razer with a fiery passion but i have to admit the blade looks pretty good

Attached: razer_blade_15.jpg (1600x900, 157K)

Waiting for a zen2 based apu in a thinkpad x2xx/a2xx series form factor tbqf. Does no one make 13" gaming laptops anymore?

>i hate sucking dicks but that dick looks good
Eww

it's like a futa dick

this

Attached: IMG_20180927_214017.jpg (4056x3040, 2.38M)

ditto, unless it has chroma.
fuck that RGBTQ++ shit

who among us

Quit being so self-conscious and buy the laptop that has the specs you need. Alienware looks like hell but seems to have the best designed cooling. If you want stylish go buy a mac

Alienware m17 is fucking beautifully slim