What's a good over-ear headset for 300-400$? Currently looking at Bose QC35 II but having some doubts

What's a good over-ear headset for 300-400$? Currently looking at Bose QC35 II but having some doubts.

Attached: bose_headset.jpg (1000x887, 47K)

STAX

Stax

Stax

スタックス

Sony mx3, superior in every way
only good sonygger product

Aren't these comparable to Bose though? At least that is what I heard and Bose can connect to two devices at once which sounds pretty good desu

sennheiser hd 569, closed (dont fall for the open meme), no amp autism needed
for just like 120€

I had a pair of sennheisers for years and years and gave them to my mom so I could buy a new set and I miss them terribly.

Do exactly opposite of what Jow Forums tells you OP. Just stick to your choice and don't ask hpg autists like them.

While Bose's are light and comfy, Sony's are better at ANC and sound. Gesture based and such features are more in Sony's, and they look sexier.

yes follow this idiot's advice and do the opposite of what he says

Yes follow this idiot's advice, and do the opposite of what he says.

Oppo Pm-3 very good headphone

I have these

best portable headphones I have ever owned, I use them every day.

The noise cancelling is really really nice as well although apparently the Sony WH-1000XM3 and the Surface Headphones are pretty good contenders for noise cancelling headphones.

i own them and they're the best headphones i've ever had. cant be wrong with them.

>noise cancelling
enjoy tinnitus

>While Bose's are light and comfy, Sony's are better at ANC and sound.
the only thing sony is better at is bass but the overall sound is better on bose, bass is still incredible great without overlapping anything else. also, bose has the best noise cancelling by far. even on public transport, you turn them on and it's silent.

I have those right now and they're the best I've ever had

bose are excellent senpai , buy some spare earcups tho

Bought them recently, best headphones I've ever had.

Been shown to be incorrect on the Mx2 and mx3 versions of the Don't headphones, look at reviews, the Sony's perform better and you're just upset by it.

BOSS isnt good for anything outside of noise canceling. They sound like shit.

SENNHEISER HD 598

Even then, the noise cancellation is better on these Sony's. You'd be dumb to buy the Bose headphones for the same price

>300-400
If you're buying wired headphones you will see no difference compared to 200 ones.

Attached: H4_Black1000x1000.png (1000x1000, 301K)