Which VPN should I get?

I just downloaded UTorrent, but it was suggested that I get a VPN to protect my shit while downloading mystery files. Makes sense to me but which one should I get? PIA?
I'm new to this obviously...also I'm a bisexual mac fag if that helps in your advice to me. Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: how-torrent-works.png (900x506, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/
gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mullvad or Nord

>PIA
USA? Nope.

Get a VPN, which got raided and servers confiscated in past.
If there weren't any logs found, the VPN most likely doesn't store any logs.

damn...Mullvad looks p gud my friend..I think I might get it.
It seems to be p safe. I just hope it works for The USA

>Which VPN should I get?
tor

ok i take that back...I have to pay with cryptocurrencies which i dont have so its a no go for me and Mullvad

>Total retard detected
The BitTorrent protocol uses UDP.
Tor only supports TCP.

Even if you use Tor for torrenting, you only connect over Tor to the tracker.

Trying to abuse Tor and stealing brandwidth.. you really deserve to go to jail.

Mullvad has a ton of payment options including PayPal, hell you can even send them the money as cash anonymously.

I have been using Mullvad for a while now, it has no noticeable effect on my speeds and the ping is good enough that I play vidya with it.

its looking like Nord is the one I'm gonna go for now. Any other thoughts before I pull the trigger?
I'm in The USA and I'm reading about "the 5 eyes"

>PIA
Whats wrong with it? my sub is up in march

First, uninstall Utorrent and get Qtbitorrent instead. Second, visit thatoneprivacysite. net and find something you can live with. Remember, don't use free VPNs or a VPN that logs your activity. Welcome to the high seas matey.

This. Mullvad is the only true option for VPN privacy.

Nord is literal botnet, go with Mullvad

restoreprivacy.com/lawsuit-names-nordvpn-tesonet/

Obligatory: gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

fuck im so confused now
i dont know what to do
i was reading a thread on /tv/ yesterday about asking which streaming services 4channers pay for...netflix, hulu etc.
Then everybody was saying its all about torrents
I dont want to be a cuck and pay for shit i can get for free, but i dont want viruses and jail time either
what do?
(bisexual mac fag and OP here btw)

Attached: wpid-angry-must-resist-l.png (1408x794, 99K)

Only bitch ass millennials use vpns and people who don't live in free countries.

When do people ever get caught for torrenting?

Using nord vpn is like using no vpn at all
But youre on macfagOS so you're already 300%compromised.

enjoy your crypto mining malware

pretty sure this has already happened with PIA multiple times now. They got warrants and had nothing to give law enforcement.

However their CTO is now the ex CEO of MtGox so there's that. Just something to keep in mind.

>using a VPN headquartered in 5 eyes central
ooof

Well, in where i live, you could get fucked by lawyers if they caught you torrenting shit

Ignore It's *mostly* FUD
Go with mullvad, no email/no username is associated with the account, it's purely a string of random numbers and you can pay with prepaid card, cash, crypto.

I'd rather use a VPN in a five eyes country that has actually been tested by law enforcement and confirmed to not keep logs than a VPN in a non-five eye country that hasn't. The US is one of the only remaining countries that doesn't require keeping logs by law.

Also I doubt it matters if I'm just downloading torrents and browsing the internet. I feel much more comfortable giving that info to a privacy focused company than my ISP.

Ultimately no matter what you do that's the choice you're making: choosing to trust a VPN provider over your ISP. Short of actually auditing the servers yourself there's always a risk.

>muh tested by law enforcement meme
come on, one case where they didn't even really need the VPN testimony because the dude was so fucking stupid he used his dad's internet without the VPN
trust any (((American))) VPN service and you're guaranteed to be caught if you're doing anything shady

Okay by virtue of using utorrent you've already sold your privacy to the chinese, you complete and utter moron. Use a real torrent client, maybe one that's not bundled with ads and spyware. Honestly.

Mullvad's new client seems like such a POS, what was wrong with the old one? You used to be able to customise OpenVPN options too, now it's normie tier shit