Collection #1 - Largest data breach ever

pcworld.com/article/3334145/security/collection-1-reveals-773-million-email-addresses-passwords-in-one-of-largest-data-breaches-ever.html

>The collective list of 773 million email addresses from several sources, published to the cloud storage service MEGA, was reported by Troy Hunt, the owner of the HaveIBeenPwned website, which indexes hacked information. The number of email addresses makes it the largest breach ever uploaded to Hunt's site, he said. But there’s also 21,222,975 unique passwords released within the breach, stored in plain text for the world to see.
>But that’s not really the point: Hunt’s database allows you to check your email address to see if it's turned up in the latest hack. More importantly, you can also check your password; if both turned up in the breach, you have to assume that someone out there has access to your email. (Some online services, like Google, also allow you to store third-party website passwords within the service. In that case, knowing your master Gmail password will give an attacker access to those, too.)

change your password bro

Attached: Заснемане.png (1016x770, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com/
base64decode.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

can someone reupload to mega

Why is this shit happening like every fucking month.

Take a guess. Protip: diversity.

link of download of the dump please

Why not torrent instead of something that will just be taken down?

fine, just give the link

They aren't working though, the mod edited them. If anyone has the originals, please post them.

Attached: 2019-01-18-110112_681x26_scrot.png (681x26, 3K)

Seems interesting. While I believe it's legit, the closest source this has been tied to is an unnamed 'popular hacking forum'. Seems weird to have such little info on every article I've seen about this, especially since it is apparently one of the larger databreaches that's occured recently.

Collection #1 + Collection #2 - #5 & Antipublic

bWFnbmV0Oj94dD11cm46YnRpaDpiMzljNjAzYzdlMThkYjgyNjIwNjdjNTkyNmU3ZDVlYTVkMjBlMTJlJmRuPUNvbGxlY3Rpb24lMjAxCm1hZ25ldDo/eHQ9dXJuOmJ0aWg6ZDEzNmIxYWRkZTUzMWYzODMxMWZiZjQzZmI5NmZjMjZkZjFhMzRjZCZkbj1Db2xsZWN0aW9uJTIwJTIzMi0lMjM1JTIwJTI2JTIwQW50aXB1YmxpYw==

nulled.cc was the place

I thought it was cracked.to

Any mega link for collection #1?
No VPN so can't risk torrenting it.

>can't risk torrenting non-copirighted material
plebbit, everyone

Attached: 1540540624783.png (694x801, 39K)

I just changed my passwords on Jan 13.. should be fine, right?

just had to change my google account password

This magnet doesn't even work.

How reliable is haveibeenpwned.com/ for finding out if your data has been leaked?

i could have just posted the plain magnets but it's sort of a plebfilter this way

36GB + 364GB !!!!
too big for me, it'll take me a couple of days just to download collection1

and jewish mind control is why girls wont fuck me

Isn't there an easier way to test this?

it's reliable but obviously doesn't contain every leak ever

>773-million-email-addresses-passwords
Clickbait. This is mainly about email addresses associated with website accounts and the passwords for those accounts. It's not like your email is compromised (unless you re-use passwords like a retard). It's a big load of hype and hysteria.

Uhh, considering the fact that most of these breaches happened years ago, I would say yes.

Well, mostly for the current one I mean.

no then, they might add it eventually or they might not

I like the "check if your email is compromised" site.
At the same time they go "yes it's compromised, you should check your password as well, type it in and see if it's compromised"
now they have access to both your email and password, good job fucknuts
Good job

>(unless you re-use passwords like a retard)
That would be 90% of those people on the list easily.
One of my e-mails is on this list but I can't be bothered to run my 150 or so passwords through the checker to see which account got fucked. And feeding all my passwords into some checker seems a bad idea in general.

>(unless you re-use passwords like a retard)
So most of those 773 million, considering public tendency.

>And feeding all my passwords into some checker seems a bad idea in general.
Whoulda thunkit

seems reliable to me. I got an email from town of salem (some shitty online 'mafia/werewolf'-style game for children my friends and i fucked around with once) about a data breach. Searched up my email and sure enough, it listed the town of salem breach.

Right? I guess this kind of stupidity is what fuels the computer security industry. Also, it annoys me that that the site carries on about password strength and managers, when all the password strength in the world will not protect you when the fucking website you used that password on gets hacked and it's databases stolen. Also, these breaches are old and most of the sites that were compromised would have prompted you to change passwords already.

The one I hate most is "make a strong password" BUT DONT USE MORE THAN 16characters!
>can't use my type of passwords that are 64 char long, easy to type and remember
>have to make a machine code that is hardly more secure than mine, hard to remember
>NONE of this shit matters because companies get their fucking shit hacked like every month so you have to change passwords all the time

anybody wanna do me a big hard solid and sort + uniq all the passwords then compress it and upload it?

Anyone else having really slow speeds for these torrents? Been about 1 hour on my seedbox and is only at 1%

>mfw don't hacking so can't use this

Attached: 1505522289727.png (821x869, 36K)

fuck off cretin

Base64 retard

0 seeders, can anyone help a fellow out?

I'm just retarded, nvm

Attached: 1537455827334.png (408x450, 34K)

13 different leaks. But doesn't matter that much because most of them are really old and I have changed passwords many times after that.

My old live.com emails are compromised but nothing uses them. Also I can't get into them anyways since I had forgotten the passwords. All my services are on completely new email addresses.

>since I had forgotten the passwords
Well it's your lucky day!

Attached: 1545607714306.jpg (600x600, 52K)

It says magnet link doesn't have valid info hash, how did you add it?

based I hope I can recover some emails

anybody have a list of the passwords? It said 21M passwords, I need the list, for reasons...

>Hey bro, just type your password in this haxxor site to know if your passward has been compromised before
If it wasnt compromised before, it is now

base64decode.org/

Bamp