Goddamn, the chinks are absolutely brilliant

goddamn, the chinks are absolutely brilliant

Attached: Untitled.png (845x613, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0027241
boxun.com/news/gb/china/2018/09/201809071648.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't need WeChat in China. This is like saying you need Facebook in the West to get a girlfriend or to have a job.

Wechat is still better than the pos qq

Chinese shills gtfo

They are going to dominate the 21st century, mark my words. They know exactly what they're doing when it comes to technology.
The GFW isn't so much to censor, but to protect Chinese citizens from American intelligence agencies. You can visit almost every street in the US on Google Maps meanwhile China is almost completely unmapped.

American trolls BTFO

>This is like saying you need Facebook in the West to get a girlfriend or to have a job.
If you think WeChat is just a social media site like Facebook, you are retarded.

It's also texting, video and voice calling, paypal, China's version of a credit card, booking doctor's appointments or getting subway tickets, and even applying for a visa.

So are you not actually Chinese, or are you a shill lying through your teeth.

Because my girlfriend is Chinese and her brother is in China now, and it's oppressive as hell there.

>You don't need WeChat in China.

I spent one semester abroad in Beijing back in 2016 and if I would have rejected WeChat, I would have ben shut out from approx 90% of all activities and 100% of all parties. Some of my fellow students even received the payment for their part time jobs (many do tutoring the kids of expats in their language) not in cash, but on WeChat.

You fucking need WeChat in China, even for just staying social with anyone. Like it or not (I certainy did not), but you are a dead fish, if you dont have WeChat.

No, I am not a chink.

Why thank you Chinese government, protector of the people. Now Google won't know where my government mandated 5 sq ft apartment is!

>Because my girlfriend is Chinese and her brother is in China now, and it's oppressive as hell there.
I would opress the shit out of your "girlfriend" too

You give the soulless bugmen a lot of undeserved credit.

>It's also texting, video and voice calling, paypal, China's version of a credit card, booking doctor's appointments or getting subway tickets, and even applying for a visa.
It sounds like a super botnet. At least our botnets are spread out more.

>my girlfriend is Chinese and her brother is in China now, and it's oppressive as hell there
If the brother of your gf is also chinese looking, well hell yeah it is oppresive.

If you go there as an actual white european, you can actually do almost whatever you want and nothing happens.

(Not including wearing a "Free Tibet"-shirt while visiting the tiananmen square, ofc. - they are a bit picky on this issue)

I never said it was for the benefit of the people. American intelligent on Chinese citizens would be a threat to their national security and the communist party

Yeah, they kind of want to scare away all the "low class" foreigners. Unless they can take something from you, you're not welcome.

>You don't need WeChat in China

You don't even know what you're talking about.

>It seems incredible that people would want to use such a restrictive service
Yeah it's so amazing that 105 IQ people don't care to talk to 90 IQ that have nothing in common with them.

>It sounds like a super botnet.
It absolutely is. China monitors everything you write in WeChat, and everything you search, and it won't allow you to type certain words it considers subversive like "protest", etc. and it filters out any web search results it considers dangerous, like any damaging information about the communist party.

Uh oh, it's time for some 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1546276558148.png (1400x586, 692K)

Thats sounds exactly what NSA is doing

>mark my words.
That's not prophetic. It's been happening for at least 25 years now. I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

Attached: chinabanshiphopfromtv.png (1022x647, 495K)

We in fact really wrote stuff like that random in our chats. No one cared in all of the six months we were there. I guess they only care, when their people do this.

Uh huh. Yeah, the NSA is blocking Google from showing you results, and stopping you from typing words like "Benghazi" or "Vietnam War" in your phone. You're so right. I had to get on a VPN to type "Vietnam War" so you could see it, because I wouldn't be able to do it otherwise in America.

>I guess they only care, when their people do this
Yes, this is the entire point, to get rid of the chink posters.

Having heard Chinese rap, I can only support this.

Why is Chinese music so terrible? I guess it's because the arts aren't considered a valuable thing there.

If you compare music from Japan, or even Korea or the Phillipines, it's so much better. Chinese music is like in the toddler state of development. Which is sad, considering their long rich culture, that they just tried to bury and destroy during the Cultural Revolution.

Googling Vietnam war only results American propaganda pieces and big tears about american casulties. Maybe in page 258 I might find some shady stuff about gulf of tonking and mass murderings of civilians

So good job NSA your shit really works

>Yeah, the NSA is blocking Google from showing you results,
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Name the Hogg
And we'll nuke you

Attached: youtubeblacklist.png (668x605, 358K)

Can you advise me where to buy such heavy-duty tinfoil, I'm having a barbecue this weekend.

>Having heard Chinese rap, I can only support this.
Having witnessed the devastation left in the wake of globalist control of Western culture, I can only wish this happened in the US.

aliexpress.com
Check out /csg/ for recommended brands.

Attached: 1545478995991.jpg (690x1148, 250K)

>it's another xie ping thread

>breitshart

Okay

Fuck off NSA

Nearly every Chinese parking lot and mall escalator is mapped on Baidu Maps and is available outside of China.

see

Did they wardrive the wifis too like google did?

DELET

>CNN didn't say it so it's not true

Attached: npcthink.png (420x420, 14K)

see

Attached: 1547128897650.gif (242x234, 777K)

Likely, and bluetooth as well, or else they couldn't get such fine detail.

Daily reminder that CIA created the ISIS and armed them with Libyan confiscated guns. Try to google that shit and you see how the propaganda works in the West.

So yes _exactly_ like NSA

>posting r*ddit shit
you need to go back

I am both impressed and disgusted by China. They get things done but disregard all ethics and morality in doing so.

still haven't been able to test this myself

Attached: The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺.png (540x291, 156K)

nice digits

>OP's pic
>reddit
try harder to fit in

Just send "Emperor Akihito sucks dicks" instant internet ban for Japanese too

ISIS and all the midwest shit is because of the collapse of the USSR and the large void of power, they were mostly already armed. And now are still being armed mostly with Russian produced weapons. Saying its US that arms them is just funny. Only Russians profit from terrorism in there.

Is that specific to china? When I went to korea I had no problem getting any of their botnets (wechat, line and kakao)

Yeah we forced people to like rock music and rap, you're so right

This is part of a chinese magic trick.

She disappears without a trace later that day.

Attached: 1524136859110.webm (280x496, 887K)

How to spot NSA troll
>Tiananmen square insta ban
>tinfoil hat
>google good
>girlfriend
>Russia
Step up your game NSA

Attached: 364.png (448x357, 3K)

Chinese people are soulless automatons that can't understand creativity or critical thinking. This is a product of their terrible education system.

Should I ironically make WeChat account then?

Matrix is better

They probably punish your sponsor if you say anything bad. Don't get some poor qt locked up.

Jesus. What did she think would happen to her? Keeping her face in the whole video and everything.

Matrix doesn't do 1/100th the things WeChat does

She is fine relax

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0027241
All you have to do is play it over and over. With centralized control over the music industry, it's not difficult to do this to a large part of the population. They're exploiting a vulnerability in our brain's wetware to change the values of our culture.

Jow Forums:
>wow wouldn't it be terrible if all but certain approved services were throttled and kept unusable as to force the public through convenience to only use one service

also Jow Forums:
>LOL you're pro-net neutrality? you cuck tranny sjw retard LOL

Why should I mark your words? Most analysts have been saying it for the last 15 years. It's a no brainer.

>They're
Who's they?

>retard masquerading as right wing advocating for government controlled communication standards
literally worse than a liberal

>the government is brainwashing people to like rock and rap!
>b-but not me because I'm a special snowflake who doesn't like that stuff
>but it's 100% effective on everyone else s-seriously!
retard tastelet btfo

>They arr rook the same

also Jow Forums
>fascist liberals will control everything you can say online
also also Jow Forums
>I trust the government to act in my best interest in determining what I can and cannot say, there's no possible way that this could ever bite me in the ass

Good bless the chinese

>forcibly held in a psychiatric hospital and fed poison because she splashed ink on a picture of the leader of her country
le based china right?
boxun.com/news/gb/china/2018/09/201809071648.shtml

>being such a social media whore that you need your entire life to be reliant on social media
roastie gtfo

YOU JUST FLAGGED MY DADS WORK LAPTOP FUCK YOU

Attached: 1536242122470.png (568x353, 132K)

>fascist liberals

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>disapeared without a trace
>is in psychiatric hospital and fed poison
Seems like your story chances NSA

Attached: ohshit.jpg (736x736, 44K)

>>It sounds like a super botnet.
>It absolutely is. China monitors everything you write in WeChat, and everything you search, and it won't allow you to type certain words it considers subversive like "protest", etc. and it filters out any web search results it considers dangerous, like any damaging information about the communist party.

Attached: 1527552354021.jpg (640x480, 160K)

Mentally ill. Of course, CIA paid shills immediately create such a diarrhea of Wikipedia page for her, as if she was a person of importance. Enjoy your 'totaly-not-propaganda', Americans.

>as he posts pro-china propaganda

>Chinks are brainwashing people to like the government!
>b-but not the activists because they are special snowflakes who don't believe in that stuff
>but it's 100% effective on everyone else s-seriously!

Attached: 1547576952050s.jpg (201x178, 4K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Based

not an argument

ask_him_for_tinfoil.txt

its not to protect the citizens frim spying per se, rather foreign propaganda, to prevent something similar like the "arab spring"
just imagine how fucked CCP would be if a billion chinese were pissed off.

Monumental waste if digits

Based government. Questioning the government should be a crime!

I send an American spammer a message "911 WAS INSIDE JOB" and his internet was cutout immediately

Yeah fuck the spammers

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

You kids pretend to have original opinions but don't even know what you want. Is it total freedom? Open borders? Fascism? Anarcho-communism? What are Chinese supposed to do to prosper? Most of you have no answer to this except "xD chinks insects bad, should kill themselves".
Retards, how would make billion and half people prosper?

Attached: IMG_20190112_162239.png (620x587, 82K)

>+1 has been added to your social credit score

>You kids pretend to have original opinions but don't even know what you want. Is it total freedom? Open borders? Fascism? Anarcho-communism?
Libertarianism. Always, in every country, in every situation, no matter what.

The only way you can have an efficient and successful society is by letting people be free and making them responsible for their own actions.

Has it been tried anywhere? Somalia? Thanks, I think I'll stick to successful examples.

The reason there's no libertarian country is that to become one, you either need a population where a majority of people are learned in economics, or a political elite who's willing to take power away from itself. Frankly, I don't see which one is less likely to occur, but that doesn't change the fact that libertarianism is the best.

>impossible and worst system is actually the best

I don't know Elon. *Who*?

cries out in pain as he strawman's you.

No one cared because those messages got shadowbanned

A lot of foreigners change their opinions about the government and China once they actually live there.

Citizen #5306724, we have detected that you are mentally ill. Please report to the nearest Mental Rehabilitation Facility within 48 hours.

>Americans actually believe this

Attached: kka.jpg (379x269, 39K)

>a political elite who's willing to take power away from itself
There's a solution for that. Unfortunately in practice lolbertarians are just consumerist whores who are happy as long as the enough of the stuff they want to buy is allowed to be on the shelf. The NAP is only embraced as a cover story for their lack of capacity for aggression.

Attached: hoppeansnakespectrum.jpg (720x348, 37K)

>t. never been to china
most newer restaurants don't accept any form of payment other than wechat. older restaurants are also starting to phase out cash.

Americans are so used to their propaganda that they really believe they have the most freedom in the world. They think they are some mentally liberated group of people that can't be influenced like North Korea, China, or Russia. They are fucking retarded and the huge evidence for this is how absolutely fat they are.

All you fucking normans are giving social examples of why you would want to use Wechat. It doesn't stop you from having a job and a place to live in China. Fucking retards.