2nd Game Contest!

Hey there bant! Who'd be interested in joining the second game maker contest?
This contest will have the theme of combination!
>But I don't know how to code!
That's fine because for this contest you could build the game from the ground up or made in something like game maker. Just make something.
>When does it start and when is the due date?
It's starts today and all games will be due by the end of the month 11:59 pm CDT (or if there are no entries when at least two have been entered.)
>What type of game should be submitted?
Any game you'd like! Could be puzzle, rpg, strategy, rogue like, just as long as it combines two elements from a games. like Mari0, Pakamari, not tetris, A history of video games, etc
>Why should i participate?
Why not. It'll be a fun excuse for bant to play/make games.
>What do I get if I win the contest?
The satisfaction of a job well done and 100 (you)'s.

Now time to announce last contests winners.

Attached: Second_bant_game_contest.jpg (2896x2896, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/906vahikw8ls4v5/game-windows.exe/file
mediafire.com/file/l2t515io6mkvb6m/Bums_Garden.zip/file
youtube.com/watch?v=xrR6THJIlWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Announce WinRAR

Not a Virus Award goes to: Gapfag's game.
It was a meme game with sans and despacito.
Gets an A for effort.

Attached: Not_a_virus.jpg (3543x2367, 848K)

Not Bribing the Judge Award: Norway's "Bumstead's garden"
It was a cute little game about Bumstead in his garden and what happens in the garden. It was a simple game which did a good job at making sure the player went around and found all the ending.
The game had some lewd undertones though and is why i'm putting them in the lewd perv box.

Attached: Lewd_box.jpg (1500x1500, 230K)

Banter Award: Stefan's "PD's Adventure"
This one wins the contest because it was enjoyable and is the most related to bant. The game is about PD and his adventure to rid the world of the gay.
In the game you meet many characters and many bant charaters and bant memes.

Attached: Water_cooler_banter.jpg (1340x1496, 350K)

Sense stefan won the contest he get's the reward of 100 (you)'s

(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

no u

yay games

Attached: 732.gif (512x251, 260K)

did you play the games from last time?
Do you like games my British friend?

Say the line WinRAR!
>Please note that WinRAR is not free software. After a 40 day trial period you must either buy a license or remove it from your computer.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Sounds fun I won't do it though because I'm too lazy to do anything like that

You should try doing something creative. Maybe draw
[NOT SHILLING]

Wish I had the time to make a game for you guys, maybe over Christmas if university work ever lets up. If not after I graduate for sure.

Attached: cccccc.jpg (225x225, 8K)

No worries buddy! worry about school first then bant. Maybe you could make a souper simple game like Breakout Tetris.
Like you try and get a high score with tetris bricks but once you hit the halfway point on the screen the whole screen flips and it turns into breakout.

i didn't play any of the games from last time.
i didn't have time to make one either. but this time for sure. hopefully. ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ...

Attached: 1388960063972.jpg (907x602, 91K)

After work

Wanna play them?
no worries, did you have a prototype at least? I'm sure you can make something, even if it just like a simple animation that's be cool.
sweet man. hope work goes well for you. If you see a can of soup take a picture of it for me.

>breakout
heheheh, we did that in the first term 3 years ago.
When I get the time I'll pour my heart into a bant game full of Cirnos, I promise.

Attached: smug.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

Wicked!
I bet you'll make teh best vidya!

vidya

for anyone interested in playing the games that won the previous game contest, here is the link to them:
mediafire.com/file/906vahikw8ls4v5/game-windows.exe/file
www.mediafire.com/file/vez29z49ue9eocd/PD%27s_Gay_Curing_Adventure.7z/file
mediafire.com/file/l2t515io6mkvb6m/Bums_Garden.zip/file

bamp

B b b b bumping!

thanks for bumps.
howdy doc, did you play your game?

bonk!

Team Fortress 2 and Tetris combined make Hatris

does anything think they will make game?

vidya

vidyea

plz keep thread bumped while i rest.

A hearty bump for good vidya

Bumpin

One last bump
P-pls don't die

give it a rest
bump every 2 hours

bamp

bumblebee

How do we submit games?

in this thread. Give us a link to download.

vidya

what happened to your flowershop?

I can open if you'd like.

s4s also has a game thread

bap!

dap

make vidya game plz

make vidya game plz

Hey CUMSTEAD

plz bump while i rest.

Il bump my dick into your asshole Cumstead

fuck off retard

bump

fuck on smarty

>6964806
autism

fag
܂

the id i get, rolls what game i will be making (i will google my id and the first thing that is closly related to video games i will make)

>eRGqOIZ4
Cuphead, okay a bullet hell game it is

Best of luck to you!

I'm stealing this idea

>6964961
>leaf

Plz mak vidya

Glad to see folks are interested.

Look its Cumstead hahaha

look, its the retarded leaf

>town rapist

at least i fuck people instead of mooses

actually the plural of moose is just moose

>Moldavian's
>people
pick 1 and only 1

Having fun?

Yes I fuckin am you cum dumpster

okay
at least we have natives while your "natives" are asians and niggers fucking Trudeau's ass.

Okie dokie good for you. Why not make a game?

How about I make a game about raping you? better yet why don't I come down there and do it for real

Just make the game about doing that. I think it'll be very cathartic for you.

how about i rather fly over to your maple syrup shithole and cave your skull open, nigger?

>No Guns country
Try it bitch

so uhh
why do you hate him so much?

Cause instead of being Bumstead im going to turn into Cumstead a homestead for my cum instead.

your country's pussy shit laws don't apply to me, faggot.
you'll be the only one with "No Guns" while i stomp your fucking brain to mush.

oh
okay

Kek try it knock off >Romania

act tough all you want, i bet you wouldn't pull shit like this in real life, pussy.

hold on the town rapist is on the loose

SUGI PULA MAFIA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ha you wanna prove it come to Canada town rapist
Ah finally come put your little brother on a leash

TI-O FUT PE MATA LA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
sure thing, you flamboyant waste of cum

cringe

SUGI PULA CANADA
O FUT EU PE MA-TA COAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

taci dracu

Waste of cum? itl be a waste of cum when I use your asshole as an onahole you poor 3rd world poor excuse for a European country

nigger, i'll turn you into a self-hating tranny if you touch me with your sorry excuse of a dick.

Haha best part of this your helping me to ruin Cumstead's thread so thanks dumb uneducated 3rd worlder

HNNNG

Attached: Screenshot (106).png (473x375, 26K)

?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrR6THJIlWI

Attached: ae56ade4f219d092b79d39d20fb765a8.jpg (600x700, 262K)

Actually I don't even know what am I doing anymore, I went too far with my expectations for my first legit playable game I wanted to make, so I'm overwhelmed now with information and the new things I have to learn for it.

I'm here currently kit up with Unity, GDevelop, notepad++, Inkscape, Gimp, Firealpaca, Jump Paint, Audacity with LAME and lmms, but I only understand how to use Firealpaca and I know only somewhat of Java with NetBeans, also I don't have so much art and music skills yet.

Attached: c29f3f65ad94632dc38bb9607af7c77c.jpg?e=1543021265&m=cE7RF9MwWSUk_4i90kVEDA.jpg (567x378, 85K)

I'm sure you can make something, Doesn't matter if it's good or not just that you made it.

gud work

Hey Bum,
I honestly appreciate you making these contests and want you to keep it up! I want to write a game because I know some coding but have literally no time lately, but that should change in the coming weeks
I definitely want to make a Jow Forums game someday for all my frens here

Thanks man, glad some folks like them. Also take your time my dude no rush, I know you'll make a good game.

( ´∀`)b