Whats your reaction time Jow Forums?

Whats your reaction time Jow Forums?
Only average of 5 counts

humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

Attached: 7c7f2741-2952-41d4-8f69-bfbb514dcdf1.png (1053x598, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a fuck

>MUH REACTION TIME
Go back to nigger

why u are mad becuase slow

>humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime
This depends on your onput lag, mouse lag, and lots of uncomparable shit.

i bet no one can beat OP

Attached: 158964.png (865x505, 26K)

no prefiring allowed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18 Human Benchmark - Reaction Time Test(2).png (1357x618, 26K)

Legitimate, non-meme boomer reporting in

Attached: Untitled.png (982x439, 19K)

In the 4 minutes that I trained since posting that score. Reaction times are ezpz to learn

Attached: Untitled.png (944x420, 17K)

Legitimate fortnite memeing zoomer reporting in

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-154103.png (1440x2560, 499K)

I managed to accidentally get a 4ms score "legitimately"

Attached: 1522929793096.png (656x266, 13K)

Actual is about average

Attached: 1528896786746.png (772x393, 18K)

'bout 240.
That explains why I'm so unusably terrible at video games.
Well, that and my eye problems.

Higher is better right guys?

Attached: actualpotato.png (1440x1239, 75K)

based dementia poster

I can't get less than 300 ms. Is it serious, doc?

186 ms, but I still suck at vidja.

everyone under 150 inspected source and is incredibly insecure

elite athletes can have a reaction time around 150-160ms, but that is a well controlled experiment. Accounting for the fact that we aren't elite athletes and there is no controlling for what equipment we are using, anything less than about 200 is suspect.

The longer I play the better scores I get. After few months of clicking I would end with god like reflex.

I'm 2 glasses to late for speed on a test like this but this makes me happy because 9th percentile on my phone.

Attached: vodka slash cranberry or as i like to call it vodka+cranberry.png (720x857, 80K)

just turned 25 years old
average 260ms reaction time focusing as hard as I possibly can
pepe sad hands dot jaypeg

Attached: 1544704715814.png (647x366, 29K)

based

Attached: sf.jpg (2540x487, 39K)

Attached: -.png (875x448, 20K)

A little under six hours.

Witnessed and based

>tfw can't get under 300ms
JUST

based

it's your equipment
I score 400 ms on touchpad
220 ms on mouse

ahh, I'm using a touchpad. I will try it with a mouse. Thanks, I thought I was suffering from early onset dementia or something

still not great, mid-200s, but it's certainly better

Attached: checkem.jpg (648x419, 20K)

hahaha trust me if you get any kind of cognitive deterioration you will notice it in your daily life.
I had this painkiller side effect memory loss, it really hits you. That's what dementia must be like, so don't worry much about it.
anything between 200-300 ms is average.

I'm certain the country I'm in affects this

great job making him feel better, user. it's better that he dies in peace

Attached: moter.png (851x437, 22K)

He won't have time to react to that for sure

lmao, I already have. I was on anxiolytics for a couple years, and they absolutely unironically rekt my memory. Oh well. Hopefully it will get better, eventually.

it says right in the prospectus that xanax and his friends shouldn't be used for more than 3 months. What kind of doctor prescribes that shit for so long?

>anxiolytics
I took it for about a week and the withdrawals were still terrible, ativan.

I don't know. It's rather unfortunate
Funny thing is, I never really had withdrawals when I stopped. Sure, I felt shitty and sick for a week or two, but none of the crazy seizure shit people talk about. And I quit very nearly cold turkey.

I took the xanman for a month and nothing happened after. Maybe you just missed being on it, like you would if you got drunk for a week.

I drank a few times while on it, didn't remember anything the next day, I'd say quitting it was worse than nicotine withdrawals, no seizures though.

I don't remember most of the couple years I was on it, so :^)

>worse than nicotine withdrawals
so did you manage to quit smoking then?

I'm 25
>307ms on touchscreen phone
That's... Pretty awful at my age

I'm pretty drunk and pretty old. 250ms. I remember getting strong 8x ms on Samurai Kirby back when I was a kid. Rip pointless skill.

someone with a 240hz monitor and a decent mouse will get better results than the fastest mofo using a 60 hz display with a 5 dollar mouse

No but you are still a retard.
You have to lift and drop your finger on a phone. That takes longer than clicking

Yeah. By like 5ms. The bottleneck isn't the components, it's our experience-addled minds.

What the hell, I got this exact score as well.

I quit smoking about 5 years ago, but have gone through nicotine withdrawals multiple times since then. I don't smoke but do nicotine gum out of boredom. So I quit that and went through the withdrawals, it honestly isn't bad, the first time was though, probably because I smoked for 5 years. Last year I picked up nicotine gum for about a month or 2 then quit, then again for 6 months and quit just before 2019.

皆伝 here

Attached: Untitled.png (752x410, 17K)