Alright, Jow Forums, let's say you're a woman

Alright, Jow Forums, let's say you're a woman.
Now you're dating this guy. He's a 7/10 at best, and he seems nice enough.
However, after a few conversations, you find out he's a programmer for this tech compny and you're his first gf.
Obviously, you're now extremely turned off and you want the date to be over as soon as possible so you can finally get out of there and never talk to him again. Unless, he does this certain thing...

So what is this "thing" that the guy must do for you to continue to wanna date him? What will save the date and get him laid tonight?

Attached: deposit.jpg (608x342, 21K)

install gentoo

fpbp

look good in a skirt

tptpb

if he says his salary is 100k
any girl, no matter how ugly the guy is, will go for it

But I think virgins are cute. I love taking their virginity, it’s almost like a hobby to me. I try to fuck as many virgins as possible.

>t. roastie

Jow Forums somehow manages to get more and more autistic every day, it's honestly incredible

Dating isn't autistic user

>So what is this "thing" that the guy must do for you to continue to wanna date him? What will save the date and get him laid tonight?

immediately pulling his cock out and jizzing everywhere, drawing a swastika with his jizz, shitting on the table, eating the shit and jizz mixed together, stabbing me and vomiting the shit and jizz mix back into the stab hole, fucking the stab hole, stabbing everyone else in the restaurant and fucking the stab hole, stabbing himself and drawing a swastika in blood all over all the windows, then showing me his custom android roms on his phone

pol/10

>let's say you're a woman
I wish

haha xD randum!!! sure shows those fuckn libtards lol

>the day Jow Forums became reddit

im incel and hate women.

No wonder self unaware "nice guys" exist when you consider this guy a "7". He's a 4...

Depends on taste, user. For me he's a solid 7. He looks clean and has a nice haircut, but at the same time he looks smart because of his glasses and beard.

Reveal he makes $150,000 a year and has a ton of hot friends she can cheat on him with.

Weidly enough, women really are attracted to men like this, whether they know it or not.
t. literal psychologist specialized in relationships

rape her obviously

Kek

Not in New York

>you're his first gf

Extreme red flag, he needs to fuck at least 30 other girls beforehand. Remember gals, if you triple his sexual partners and it's below yours, he's a dud.

>So what is this "thing" that the guy must do for you to continue to wanna date him?
Not be a gigantic faggot.

Thot detected!

>100k
>Significant in the bay area tech industry
yeah, nah, we're breaking up Jeff.

chadicus will steal her anyway