Segfaults your make -j12

>Segfaults your make -j12

Attached: |.jpg (300x260, 11K)

it's -j13, idiot

Pretty sure they fixed that one in June/August last year, and if you got one with the bug I guess you just compile with j10 or something.

sir do the nedful and delete this posts

Attached: 1472569081370.jpg (1108x970, 187K)

>Pretty sure they fixed that one
my ryzen 1700 still gives segfaults, what a shame, i don't bother for RMA though.

AMD also replaces them free of charge without question and even pays to ship it.

Attached: 1465702164586.jpg (1616x2048, 277K)

Then that's your fault you idiot, segfaults are a free replacement.

Too much effort. I'll be content with owning one of the soon to be few of the bugged 1800x's

>Pretty sure they fixed that one in June/August last year
Two years ago now, my dude.

Attached: reddit meme face.png (633x758, 23K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUY INTEL

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

Some anons got an upgrade from the RMA. Yeah it's inconvenient to have your system down for 2 weeks, but still

>lol its ok that they made a shit product because they sent you a new one that shouldve worked in the first place, take THAT Intel ;)

I got a sort of upgrade - or rather a better draw in the silicon lottery.
My original week 16 1700 did 3800 @ 1.3825v any less wasn't entirely stable. (around 140watts from the wall)
My RMA week 33 1700 does 3825 @ 1.275v all day, under 90watts from the wall at full cpu load test, with a radeon 3450, same setup for the week 16, this was before I migrated my main machine over to the new hardware)

>lol its ok that they made an insecure processer line for 20 YEARS because it's "hardened" only in the most recent gen, take that AMD :^)

gotta love waiting 20+ years for intel to not be a pozzed shit

Think we've been over this before beawesome

Attached: tripshit.jpg (1293x1730, 1.16M)

uhm and what do I do in the meanwhile without a CPU? Do they also pay me for the time I have lost?

Amada is the only good thing about ayymd

I bought a 1700 (oc'd to 3.8) the week it came out and I can -j16 all day long. The only time I ever had a random segfault was when I was undervolting and overclocking the cpu and ram to unstable levels.

>He only has one computer
Stop being poor

why would I have two computers? what the fuck?

For me?
laptop, gaymen desktop, workstation, home server, media center, and multiple retro systems

nice autism

...you guys only have 2 computers?

I'm not a base dwelling neet

Nice spin, poorfag

I count 8 of which 4 are in use. It's good to have backup shitposting machines, youtube watching laptops, and anime downloading servers.

>Pretty sure they fixed that one
no. they didn't fix _that_ one. it was a hardware problem with CPUs manufactured for quite a while.

there is no fix. they must be destroyed and replaced.

>Do they also pay me for the time I have lost?
No. They don't. It's a total scandal.

>why would I have two computers?
you wouldn't and shouldn't. listen to the wise Chinese lady on Netflix. You already have too many computers user.

Attached: AMD_promotional_model_at_Computex_20130607d.jpg (3347x5021, 2.96M)