Newegg Tax

What the FUCK is this shit??
NY faggot here, this tax just appeared literally overnight. Right when the SSD I've been eyeing has a price drop

Attached: TAXNIGGERS.png (785x493, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Wayfair,_Inc.
tax.ny.gov/pdf/notices/n19-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you, poor?

>he didn't buy it when it was $120 a few weeks ago

Attached: 1545917452587.jpg (800x1129, 179K)

Stop living in America then you big baby.

No but I guess I'll have to take the dick either way.

JUST

hey man stop complaining

in our country you have VAT and a separate tax on hard drives which you can get back if you write a signed letter to the government explaining what you use it for and promising that you won't store movies or songs on it.

>Jew York
>jewish taxes on everything

Attached: 1542115621189.jpg (577x734, 122K)

>Right when the SSD I've been eyeing has a price drop
It's a fake price drop.
It's the same price than on Amazon here in France (when converted to USD) and that includes 20% VAT

My fault for being too much of a faggot to use a price-watcher kek. >tfw no autism discount

Also from NY.

Bought a RX 590 two days ago and was not charged tax. Tried to checkout with the same item just now and there is indeed a tax charge of $23. Weird.

Pretty fucking shitty. No warning. I can't even find any articles about it either.

Should I just cuck down and get a Crucial SSD instead?

SIAE tax in Italy?
Almeno credo

Attached: IMG_20190119_011250_191.jpg (888x1279, 189K)

I believe Samsung drives are more reliable. All of mine are from them (four in total) and haven't had any problems

My latest one is the 860 EVO. I bought it for over $200 so you're still getting a much better deal than I did. Sucks about the tax though.

Newegg finally added taxes? Good. A few months ago I sent them a strongly worded email about it. They didn't take taxes for my purchase when I was building my PC last year and Louisiana requires you to file them separately when shitty websites don't do it automatically. Glad newegg is finally getting out of the stone age and supporting my state government

yeah I'm totally ordering these 8 hard drives to not put movies or music on them

Thats a "you fell for the ssd meme" tax

They should add a questionmark button next to it that explains it when you click on it.....

LOL
NJfag here, have been paying sales tax on Newegg for at least two years

Newegg just lost their Supreme Court case about this, actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Dakota_v._Wayfair,_Inc.

time to tax the rich so we can get rid of sales tax

Attached: 1522129596799.jpg (1232x930, 148K)

Someone has to pay for trump’s wall.

tax.ny.gov/pdf/notices/n19-1.pdf

It's based on but NY only recently updated their registration requirements for out of state vendors. Of course, all upstanding NYS residents already self-report sales tax for Internet purchases on their IT-201 anyway, so it's a bit redundant.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-18 21-16-12.png (1008x944, 174K)

>newegg
People still use this has-been shit hole of a site?

I rarely shop at Newegg anymore but once in a while they do have some good deals.