Matrix.org

If you have unrepentant normie friends who refuse to move away from Discord, then why don't you introduce them to Matrix?
It's functionally same as Discord minus the analytics botnet.

Attached: matrix.png (1080x745, 329K)

>It's functionally same as Discord minus the analytics botnet.

>forgets to mention that it's also 10000 times slower.

>10000 times slower.
[citation needed]

You need to think about how you’re shilling your product if all you’re saying is “it’s not x!”

>muh speed
Get some reading material and stop worrying about super fast shitty meme delivery.

evidence >bending over backwards to support a shitty product

why are you doing this

>shilling
No, I just have a fanatical hatred towards analytics that's been strengthened by the recent email+password leak.

>>>product
Not every software has to be a marketable product you degenerate faggot. The means to communicate should be a simple and readily available tool like screwdrivers or hammers.

I don't use the service so my post can't be used as evidence I was just pointing out that a high volume of shitty memes doesn't improve the user experience.

>originally funded by (((Amdocs)))
>Amazon, Cloudflare and UpCloud have access to data
>not allowed to "Use the Service for any unlawful purposes or in support of illegal activities under UK/EU law."
>harassment includes "Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, age, regional discrimination, political or religious affiliation", "Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment" and "Deliberate misgendering"
Quit being a stupid nigger. Shilling your shitty discord clone is a waste of time.

Matrix is federated, not P2P distributed.
Install Tox.

>normie
die

>Tox
You mean the rarely updated piece of shit whose devs (a bunch of Jow Forums webshitters) fundamentally misunderstand how P2P encryption actually works?

I prefer a federation because I prefer some server to route my traffic to the people I'm talking to rather than opening up a direct connection to them.
As long as I can trust them not to data farm me it's all good.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what a federation is.

Yeah, I come to Jow Forums for shitposts, not for people I expect real crypto knowledge from.

First, they came for the illegal and harassment shit. Then all the non-shitters were happy because the world was a little better.

With 10000 times more features

host your own server, dumbass.

What is actually slower about it?
File transfers? Message delivery? Audio/video?

Is there groups on Matrix I can talk about C programming with?

message delivery.

go ahead fgt, crack my tox communication, im waiting

Federation is more practical
You only need p2p if you're actively targeted by the feds

>>forgets to mention that it's also 10000 times slower.
We're talking about matrix, not discord.

>posts an xkcd as if it's supposed to invalidate your argument
i hate faggots like this

does it have voice chat?

> another web chat made by rainbow-haired traps

matrix is probably worst piece of software I've ever seen
this shit is broken by design
I was using this for 1 year, holy fuck hate this shit