AMD Gonzalo Processor Leaked, Could Power Xbox Scarlett And PS5

The AMD Gonzalo processor has been leaked and from the engineering sample number, we can find out about certain specifications that would have us believe that his processor could power the upcoming Xbox Scarlett and PS5 next-generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony.

The engineering sample number of the AMD Gonzalo processor is 2G16002CE8JA2_32/10/10_13E9.

gameshedge.com/amd-gonzalo-processor-xbox-scarlett-ps5/

Attached: ps4_vs_xbox_one-780x405.jpg (780x405, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hyperkin-Duke-Wired-Controller-Windows-Black/dp/B079ZPCCLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gonzalo
Hahhahaha enjoy your spic shit processor.

>a name originating from Spain is spic shit
Yikes.

>Talha Amjad
LOL

GONToddlers BTFO

Attached: DnHUthyWwAACE2U.jpg (750x1021, 117K)

>AMD processor named after my dad

wtf

GONZALO!!!

Attached: 5943f1d2e9193.image.jpg (400x500, 23K)

Who fucking cares? This isn't magically going to make DRM infested nintendo boxes any more palatable to us. I'm already running a vega 56 I got for $250 after the mining craze died.

>gonzalo
you want your state of the art cutting edge consumer technology to invoke some type of Mexican Gonzo? Have they not discovered how important naming is to marketing? Sandy Bridge was dumb, but at least it sounded clean and SWPLy. Imagine some fat hairy mexican with greasy fingers
>mira. MIRA. (licks fingers) onions.... gonTHAlo (pork rind breath)

Attached: guitargonz1.jpg (241x418, 40K)

>be spaniard
>speak spic

8c Zen 2 would be fantastically more powerful than old 8c Jaguar core shit, but AMD can't be selling them for anywhere nearly as cheaply. Even Ryzen 3400/3500 chips need to sell for a few hundred bucks, so consoles getting fully functional 8c variants feels unlikely.

>Nvidia names their chips after mathematicians
>AMD names their chips after chalupas n shiet

Gonzalo....

Attached: melons.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Islands and stars.

If they make their controllers large enough to be to big for kids then I might buy it. Pic related is the only console controller that wouldn't cramp my hands.

I'm probably done with consoles.

Attached: hueg.jpg (2840x2400, 2.06M)

Attached: vjbnh.png (236x234, 135K)

So consoles are the only things keeping AMD in business these days huh

Consoles will launch in early 202x plenty of time to get shit ironed out

AMD is in Apple products too dumbo

Buy a 3rd party controller?

How much better is the elite to the normal controller? And I mean wired on PC? I have a 360 controller, should I upgrade?

Hahaha big fat boys

>implying anyone is buying apple PCs

The analog sticks are so much better, not to mention the triggers and the d-pad. The whole thing is just higher quality, definitely upgrade

They did make a version of the Duke for the Xbox One and Win10. It even has an LCD that place the original Xbox startup animation.

amazon.com/Hyperkin-Duke-Wired-Controller-Windows-Black/dp/B079ZPCCLM

Attached: the-duke-hyperkin-xbox-008.jpg (970x544, 89K)

Macbooks sell just as good as windows laptops here in the west.

You're full of it, the analog sticks are exactly the same as the regular controllers, and they start fucking up after a year just like the regular controllers. You can buy new switches and solder them in yourself if you're good, but nobody sells the daughterboard new with the switches already in them, you'll only find used daughterboards. Is the teabag button broken already? Probably.

The only real upside of the elite controller is the extra paddles for your non-trigger fingers. If that's worth an extra hundy to you then go for it, but for god's sake get the extended warranty because $150 a year is too much to spend on having a working controller.

Gonzalo is a fucking visigoth name, you pleb. Real men where using it while fighting with moors a thousand year before murica was discovered.

Amjeets btfo

>Gonlazo
la creatura, I...
checked.

This leak looks fake desu is they way they work out the specs from model number even standard or did some pleb make it up for a article a "claims to know what each digit means"

Gonzalo donde esta el procesor?

>gonzalo
ay caramba!

>be and
>be only good for gaming
AMDfags will defend this while calling everyone else gaymurs.

>*NEW* Gaming doesn't matter!

>console gaming matters on Fuck off back to where you belong.

PS5 has a VERY high chance to be shown at a Sony hosted event this Summer with a launch window of early 2020/Q2.
hell i wish that Cyberpunk2077 will be one launch title and CDPR scrap the PS4 version. same with Death Stranding

Intelfags never cease to amaze me

>AMD Gondola Processor Leaked, Could Power Xbox Scarlett And PS5
woah woah

>2G16002CE8JA2_32/10/10_13E9.
So that's a 16 core at 3.2 base or boost? If I'm reading this right.

sounds more like an embedded zen 2 ES than a game console thing.

Nope, read it wrong. Should have bothered opening the link first. 1.6 base clock.

Underrated post

Fuc yeah thanks for this my original xboner controller almost dead
Didn't know this was a thing
Fuck so that means the ps4 will be 7 years old next year.
No doubt they will can alot of games for it and post it to Ps5 as thwt happens a tonne every cross gen especially with games right around launch glad I skipped the ps4 it is shit and the controllers are horrible