protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/
runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They route your mail through Israel servers. They use the services of an Israeli company operated by IDF members.

>b-but muh encrypted internet traffic that intel agencies have ways to crack!

Wanna believe you, really. What is the proof?

I too like to say things.

none. protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/protonmail-israel-radware/

If it has more than 2 users then its botnet + honeypot.
That is sad reality of the present.

that post was addressing the rumors behind the claim you support, not explaining/admitting to it's validity

i know, that's why i said that there is no proof. it's just the usual "muh, israel"-reflex, ignoring all the facts.

FBI couldn’t crack it.

Better than Gmail. Unless you're a domestic terrorist you probably don't have anything to worry about.

yeah there are no secure emails. host your own.

Everything is a honeypot.

Especially Jow Forums.

Why should I use super secure private mail to create a myanimelist account?

It don't matter as it's all encrypted.

They do not allow you to use an external mail client like thunderbird or mutt with your own gpg setup. You are forced to use the (((web client))) with their own Javascript crypto.
Protonmail also has some shady shit going on. They technically have a way of using mail clients, but it requires that you run a proprietary, closed source, nonfree daemon on your computer. Furthermore, they can and will shut you down if they feel like it. pic related.

The best choice is to self host. If you can't/don't want to do that, consider purchasing a paid runbox, posteo, or mailfence account, and using it in tandem with your system's installation of GNU Privacy Guard and a Free Software mail client
runbox.com/
posteo.de/en
mailfence.com/
gnupg.org/
thunderbird.net/en-US/
mutt.org/

Attached: ProtonmailSJW.jpg (1913x3151, 1.72M)

based and redpilled, stay around, fren.

Yeah probably but still most likely one of the better ones. Hosting your own email server is probably best but it’s a pain in the ass. My ISP for example wants an extra $100 a month for a static IP address, which makes hosting one at home a no go. I understand there are ways around this, but it’s already a pain in the ass so adding more work makes it very unattractive to me.

I suppose hosting one on a VPS would work but I haven’t gotten around to trying yet.

>do something illegal
>get banned
>waaawaaa but I thought protonmail was private!!!
just because you're not part of Jow Forums's hivemind doesn't mean you're a SJW. it's just called having common sense. If a groupe tries to do something illegal with your service you wouldn't want your name on it, especially when said service basically sounds like "muuh terrorists who needs encrypted emails" to normies (which would be people who saw the poster)
if your fucking email is getting reported by someone and gets banned, there has to be a reason.
as for OP, just self-host

The internet needs to become more decentralized again. The only path to the best you can get currently for privacy and freedom is to decentralize as much as you can. Try to host anything you can yourself.

Yes. They will also ban you for thought crime.

Using the normal shit like gmail and hotmail is safer than "encrypted secure" shit. These things are actively monitored cuz you have something to hide.

>makes proton email public
>does something illegal
>expects to not get wiped out
Shiggy Diggy

>honeypot

yes

think of it this way, they openly advertised their email for an illegal purpose. Protonmail had two options, either get pegged as an SJW or White supremacist. There's no free speech, just pick a side and you can say what they allow you to say, if you try to be neutral you will be assigned the worst outcome.

They claim you can use Tor to access your email but you can't create an account through Tor unless you give them your phone number so it's probably a honeypot.

you shouldnt create a mal account in the first place

forget protonmail. use tutanota or even better: countermail

underrated

They're based in Switzerland... it has some of the worst data laws on planet.
They """filter""" everything through an Israeli company.

Hosting your own is a problem because you will likely be filtered or bounced by Google and other large email companies.

I think the fastmail guys talked about how much of a struggle it was to get through the bureaucracy to simply ensure that emails were received.

They have a fundamentally irreconcilable problem of being secure and private but also somehow preventing outgoing spam.

You have to fundamentally break privacy at some point to do the latter.

What are you so afraid of goy? It's not like you have something to hide right?

did you know that protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers?

I know, but I couldn't have come up with a better example.