Do the higher end lagdroids not lag as much or are they all pretty much the same

do the higher end lagdroids not lag as much or are they all pretty much the same

Attached: 1436501562563.jpg (1115x1000, 173K)

My galaxy s8÷ is fast as fuck but one day it decided to delete all my photos and videos so I wouldn't recommend it.

>create a product so perfect you need to induce firmware-based lag in your old models so your competition actually stands a chance in the market and you don't get accused of monopoly practices
Why is Apple so based?

LAGDROID BTFO

Attached: 1544015706351.jpg (686x678, 36K)

The problem was between the proverbial keyboard and the chair

I smell asshole + dick. Anyone else smell that?

>iphone
>no flaws
>respects your freedoms
Ok kid

Attached: tumblr_lkcfryb5fH1qd2he1o1_400.png (395x500, 131K)

>lagdroid
>apple admitted to slowing down phones on purpose

gtfo

I was on vacation and just using the stock camera app and all of a sudden all my files got corrupted and then they all disappeared. Nothing I could do about it.

Change the battery, n00b

>blackberry passport
>lagdroid

I don't get it, was Jow Forums a bunch of itoddlers back in the day?

I want shills to get the fuck out of my board.

5 shekels have been deposited into your account

Jow Forums also hated chinkphones back in the day, but when europoors and the burgers started having access to them, it was suddenly a pocomeme frenzy

i just use a moto g5, it never lags and does everything i need competently ,it isnt even a good phone. i phones are designed for people who cant use normal phones, self rekt op, self rekt.

Do higher end Indians still shit in the street or are they pretty much the same?

Attached: 1539368414771.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>glue blocks your way
oops

sure

Okay Samsung shill, claim you don't believe me. Is it that hard to believe that a product malfunctioned these days?

What kind of soiboi is defeated by glue?

Pretty much all the same

Who gives a shit.
I have my 1100 and it's comfy.

This. Abandon thread.

It's an edit of this one.

Attached: 1436501007915.png (1115x1000, 471K)

Attached: 676.jpg (680x510, 14K)

that's a pretty garbage tier list

>pic from 2014
nice bait

IT JUST BENDS

Attached: bendtest.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

itoys where unironically better than lagroids up until like 2014-2015

das racist

>literally
>literally
>literally
literally

As someone with an s8, you're fucking retarded and a or a liar

I wish I still had my vacation photos and videos. No reason the stock camera shouldn't work, let alone retroactively delete all your shit.

It was quite accurate one day

This happened to me once. What happened was Samsung tried desperately to make people use their shitty Sams Cloud service and all my files were uploaded there. Not sure if this caused it in your case, but I thought it could help.

what lag? is this 2006?

>bend something
>it breaks
woooooooooow

Cope harder, iToddler! The fucking things are shipping bent in the box.

Attached: heh.jpg (600x315, 21K)

BASED!
Andjeets btfo.

>Nokia N9
>Nexus 5
mi nigger

Attached: hoff.jpg (400x597, 36K)

holy shit I completely forgot about amazon's phone

>6 hours without a response
lmaoing @ ur lyfe loser

My 150 shitphone doesn't lag. It's not exactly an achievement.
Cameras and battery life is where phones differ now. That said I've got a shit camera (but I'm not a fem so whatever) and 12 hour SOT.

What did Jow Forums used to use then?

Galaxy s7/s7 edge doesn't have this problem

Tfw I exclusively buy 200 dollar used iPhones. Just upgraded from a 5s to a 6s. They’re reliable and have a good camera

Why is it so hard for you guys to sage and report? You KNOW he's going to start spamming this same fucking thread 1 million times per millosecond now all because you niggers won't do your fucking part and point this iPajeet out.

Attached: 1517865329435.webm (640x290, 2.43M)