The absolute state

the absolute state

Attached: apple.png (820x915, 616K)

>iPhone X 256GB

>2019
>wires

2014±5.
Not using boobtooth for wireless media playback.
Time to go back to your shed grampa.

Attached: Gay - 6739672.jpg (722x525, 137K)

apple lives in 2015

Anyone who walks around in public with one of their senses blocked out by popular trash music deserves the mugging or truck of peace they may eventually receive.

Why did he have to point out that he doesn't carry condoms? What an odd thing to say.

Attached: 1516209626700.png (377x485, 201K)

Yeah, what's up with people wearing clothes? They should walk naked so they can feel the air around them. Also their mouth needs to be open to taste the air.

Carrying condoms in your wallet fucks them up

because of climate reasons
but if you life in a warm area there is literally no excuse

This stops stds by stopping the sex in the first place.

Oh right. They don't have a headphone jack.
Tragic.

Sent from my iPhone X 256Gb

why a condom? women are appalling and I'm not gay

If you're in an emergency situations and you need to steam a hotdog, don't come to me asking for my condom.

iToddlers btfo

Attached: btfo.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

why wouldn't you just leave the dongle on your headphones?.... i don't get this complaint

Only issue is if you need 2-3 of them, 1 in the car etc

This. Especially in hot climates

Based debiru

Based + Redpilled

Who carries condoms? I just get cunts to deepthroat me, fuck having sex with rubbers on. I'd rather not do that at all. Besides, oral feels better.

>not writing in caps
bad.

>oral feels better

Attached: 1546796897066.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Based raw or it's not worth.
Soiboys will submit to the will of the rosasty and use a condom.

yeah i agree, raw or nothing. this implies diregarding any roastie

Enjoy your STDs

That's actually might be the nice idea.

but what if it's chilly outside? i'll have to explain to people that my dick isn't really this small. it's just shrinkage, you understand right?

Except they abolished the headphone jack and sell very good wireless earbuds? What are you smoking, faggot?

>2019
still no webm support

>Gb
typical iphone user...

My phone still has the headphone jack AND I use wireless headphones. Maybe Apple is full of retards huh?

it does, sucking dick is gr8 m8

based but fakepilled

i did an experiment with reddit. if you parrot opinions that everyone has on posts that are less than 1 minute old you can easily get 1k karma on a post. if you post in a thread thats older than 10 hours it will get 0 attention. basically a garbage echo chamber. idk what to do with information but hey i have an account with 1k karma now...

That's the point, you have to make yourself looking good and healthy.

Some sort of misguided virtue signaling.
The express (and only) purpose of iPhone X 256GB is to increase your market value to the kind of shallow bitches that don't like green bubbles. By saying he does not carry a condom he rejects this elaborate mating ritual, which makes him look like a complete fucking tool because he bought an expensive fashion accessory for no reason whatsoever.
incelled and sjwpilled

Attached: 1457098607704.jpg (720x960, 95K)

the amount of people in this thread complaining about how he still uses cables is sorta frightening. i just wanna be able to use my things for more than 6 hours without having to end up plugging them in anyway to charge them.

Yeah that's generally how most social media with some sort of updogs works. Parroting opinions in a way that contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion will get you le ebin internet points.

One really depressing thing is that literal upvotes exist on a Finnish imageboard called Ylilauta and it's really depressing to see the same trend that you'd see on sites like reddit.
Just post something about muh rapefugees = receive 200 upvotes
"Upvote if niggers and refugees should be kicked out" = 600 upvotes.
"MASTER, MASTER!" about a certain politcian whom I do agree with but god fucking damn there does not need to be 5 threads a day about him = 300 upvotes.

It's such a retarded political circlejerk on the most popular board on the site and it's so blatantly 16-18 year old newfags posting it.
Reading the meta board is also sad because people complain about 45 minute long joke bans, though the moderating is absolutely dogshit but that's another story.
People also want downvotes on that site unironically, it's probablyu the furthest youc an go from an imageboard and still keep calling yourself an imageboard.

Luckily there's an alternative growing

Also I swear it's just this one guy screencapping reddit posts and fucking posting them here.

Attached: 1517075457506.jpg (918x1200, 166K)

>YEAH I CARRY CABLES IN MY MONEY WALLET
>NOT A CONDOM LIKE YOU SEXUALLY ACTIVATED SAVAGES

Attached: 1419941958467.png (1701x725, 1.93M)

Based

>45 minute bans
lmao. also the reason people post screencaps here is because they get replies, which are almost an upvote substitute in a broad sense

Attached: 1546847741057.png (500x566, 75K)

nice greentext you fucking redditor

go back to rebbit, tranny

>Anyone who walks around in public deserves the mugging or truck of peace they may eventually receive.
ftfw

Who are you talking to?

>implying said bitches have any value
>implying there can ever be a reason for buying an iphone

If you're an iphone user you don't need to carry a condom anyway because the other dude will probably have one

>implying it doesn't

also the only people who carry around condoms in their wallet are probably not going to use them anyway. I do keep some in a toolbox that I always keep in my car though.

based

>Bluetooth headphones existed almost two decades
>not a single decent one was made in that timespan
>people are still buying wired headphones despite the increasing difficulty in using them
The market has spoken I guess.

you sound so reddit

I bet you would know. Both of you faggots should go back.

>Adapter

Attached: 1547444630459.gif (403x500, 142K)

pretty much all flagships need them now

don't mind grampa Jow Forums, he rambles sometimes
poor man got knocked out by a girl 15 years ago, now he's a vegetable rambling about "trannies" and "jews", doctors say it was a combination of the physical shock and the denial of getting knocked out by a female that drove him to this state

iDapters BTFO

its called an adapter you fucking brainlet faggot.same with masturbation.stop calling it masterbation you fucking mongoloid worms

Attached: 1547845995623.jpg (602x665, 61K)

you dont get upvotes for posts like these so why are you making them here

>everyone that disagrees with me is reddit
why do you even leave your safe space ? go back

Do people actually carry a condom everyday? I mean, how often do you just fuck a random stranger?

>Wireless earphones in frequent use
>Batteries go to shit yearly
>Have to keep buying new bluetooth earphones every year

isn't this a speedrunner who had fame and a gf and lost it all when he started drinking Onions everyday?

Yikes!

>keeping condoms next to duct tape and hacksaw in the trunk of your car

based and animepilled

Likely better than a wallet atleast - which can degrade condoms enough that they break when used..
Now, I'm no expert on WHY that happens, but my guess would be the consant rubbing up against swamp ass is a contributing factor.

why do reddit posters always say the exact same thing

Attached: 1545663785711.jpg (900x806, 135K)

You should know, election tourist.

no u

Attached: 1265256847702.jpg (315x701, 51K)

>most men carry a condom
Literally only virgins do that.

>2014±5.
It's 2011+8 you newfag

Flagship are retarded

Not Samsung, LG, OnePlus, Nokia, Asus, Vivo, Motorola, ZTE and probably a few more

based and lowercasepilled

>Needing a condom
>Having sex with whores and roasties.
>Having sex outside marriage
>Having sex and not with the purpose of procreation.

Attached: Женщина_с_ребёнком_на_руках.jpg (700x700, 88K)

obviously to OP, newtranny

based and animepilled

epbp

>wants to address a specific user
>doesn't quote their post number
???

>Quoting OP

>not quoting anyone in your post
>wanting to look like a schizo
Whatever floats your boat

>hur durr my phone has a port that I have absolutely no need for so it's better than yours
The state of Androidfags.

>doubles confirm facts

agape and saviourpilled

yup

>hur durr my phone has a port that I have absolutely no need for so it's better than yours
If only you looked over the barricaded perimeter that is the Apple ecosystem, you'd see that people actually still use it for both personal, and commercial use worldwide.

based and redpilled satania

>adapter

Its just as effective as a condom, no ladies would want to be with him anyways.

how new?

Are you? I'm thinking 2016?

spoken like a true 2015 who cant into saging literal reddit threads

sasuga tranny

>Imagine not having sex just for fun
Absolute state of christcucks

his dick is too tiny, he needs an adaptor to a bbc

Attached: TAD quote5.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Unironically based

>reddit spacing
>announcing a sage
Yup, my estimate was correct.

>owning an iPhone makes women let you hit it raw

BagDroid btfo

Based

based and redpilled