Sub 4700 BTC

>Sub 4700 BTC
Jow Forums HELP

Attached: 1516157610441.jpg (680x469, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dbonoqlQVA
hedera.com/
hedera.com/hh-whitepaper-v1.4-181017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JzFXZvTrEnI
hackernoon.com/demystifying-hashgraph-benefits-and-challenges-d605e5c0cee5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ride never ends. So long moonshot, hello gutter.

February this year I spammed everywhere with this prediction of 5k Bitcoin and flatline onwards this year... everuone bitched saying it was bullshit, and yet he nailed it. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7dbonoqlQVA

Bitcoin and the blockhain is over.
It's the model T ford of cars, good for it's time but there's much better Distributed Ledgers on the horizon which work literally 100,000 times faster than bitcoin.
One of the big one's is HashGraph, which can handle 250,000 transactions per second and meets Byzantium fault tolerance.
The only problem is, this tech is owned by big venture capital money, so it will be a system which enslaves rather than freeing humanity,

Bitcoin will fall to around 2k and will rally again as people buy it, before finally dieing as being replaced.

Well done -for what reason though user did you predict this?
Everyone in the financial markets knows people generally profit take closer to Christmas to have some extra readies; I think that's part of what we're seeing now. People are just cashing out or salvaging their equity.

your trend line in BS.
For a macro trend line you want it to touch three points of the lowest, your's touches two.

Attached: 1542294762856.png (572x492, 75K)

thinking he will get any empathy from pol. fuckers literally have less money than illegal aliens.

a shit day for the NASDAQ too down 3.26%

link?

you cant buy it yet, only VC money or accredited investors. But fund raising closed a few months back.

>hedera.com/
Here's the white paper.
>hedera.com/hh-whitepaper-v1.4-181017.pdf
promo video
>youtube.com/watch?v=JzFXZvTrEnI

This
Goldman Sachs with Barclays bought Circle which owns 'USD Coin' - fiat backed crypto US dollar around the time everything else started tanking

Then Circle buys Poloniex "The US's First Regulated Crypto Exchange"

Accel Partners, a venture capital firm that invests heavily in RFID tech, also invested into Circle.

put 2 and 2 together and you can see where crypto is heading

Attached: gladio-b.png (209x211, 48K)

Go back to Jow Forums where you morons can continue to larp that currency prospecting is somehow investing.

be warned;
they plan to develop crypto plugins in a browsers
and try to decentralised and revolutionise the internet.
This isnt some smelly hippies, this is going to be big advertisers and the banks. The mathematician behind it Leemon Baird used to work forth US DoD.
With the business model will be pay to view / share/ play / read.
But with crypto it will be micro-payments, so 0.0010cents (tenth of a cent).

>believer in the (((iJew)))
GET fucked hodler

>was never god-tier
Especially since you only needed shit-tier HW to get it

It's definitely going that way.
Everything will be rolled into one
>digital bank account
>Social media
>Taxation
>Government Identification

>implying since the days of VAX terminals this wasn't tried
The fuck out of here (((zucc)))

>hackernoon.com/demystifying-hashgraph-benefits-and-challenges-d605e5c0cee5

yep, as well as making physical transactions RFID only. It all ties together and isn't some pseudoscientific nonsense, just economics.

I lost all my fucign money on alts.

Wish I was kidding.

shoulda sold last year like i did. made $48,000 with a $6,000 investment. Based "bitcoin is the future" morons.

>RFID
This makes sense as it's just an extension of Apple Pay or other digital wallets and 'contactless' credit cards that work with RFID.
Except instead of holding your phone or credit card, you are the the money.

load ze dip

trupm is crashing everything

When were told that you invest in an open source, clonable system, with days transaction time, and no backing by hard assed you said
> Muh established storage of value

no cant blame orange man; the US is just in a very late cycle and it's currency is fucked. Every fiat currency eventually fails.

You should have sold a year ago, faggot.
Time to put it all in to LINK

Attached: 1517480074461.jpg (620x418, 46K)

Go back to your board, stop flooding our part of the shithole with your problems.

Go all in on LINK

>Governance will be maintained
by a council of up to 39 known and reputable global organizations
Stopped reading right there

$1,000 EOY

Ààààaaaàaaaaªāâãąäªàaaaaaaa

Attached: 1517489053899.jpg (423x439, 47K)

why do you meme this so much?
There's 38 other cyptocurrencies bigger.
What makes this so much better than the other shit.

Board flood in events is good

Go on Jow Forums and read the archive to find out.

cant you give me a gestalt of why is not as shit as the 38 bigger cryptos?

Christ I hope so

It's better

DEAD CAT BOUNCE WHEN!? WHEN IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE STOCK MARKET!?

Attached: 65132449812344615.gif (344x382, 168K)

Because you need a network of decentralized oracles for smart contracts, which are the real business use case of blockchain etc., to have any purpose. Also most of the top 40 have no real reason to exist.

No its not since we are given a 0 acceptance on other boards the same must be applied to them also, otherwise we become a shit throwing board like we are now while they can keep being moderated

iktf. a year ago or even longer ago, I had 5k in alts, just checked binance. now it's 300 dollars. ouch

Yeah - I watch Mike Maloney too

Attached: Mike Maloney.jpg (225x225, 9K)

it's built on Etherum's blockchain though.
How's it different from Eth?

Didn't the Bible talk about not being able to trade without the mark of the devil? Like, your social media, govt id, bank account, all in one, you couldn't live without it. Spoopy.

Attached: 1480650349171.gif (200x200, 288K)

>Yeah - I watch Mike Maloney too
Mike 'Baloney'

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It's blockchain-agnostic. seriously just go on Jow Forums and find one of many LINK threads and ask, the autists will answer every question you have.

Yes - we've spoken before and you called him exactly that.
So why are you repeating his Hashgraph, Byzantium fault tolerance thing?

Bitcoin is nonsense - proof of concept and capital manipulation more than anything. Learn about the technology, application, and Earth human sociology/psychology for best results. Jow Forums BTFO once again, as always...

It doesn't even matter

Attached: 54543254325234.jpg (200x250, 8K)

I cold sell it last year and buy a nice comfy one room apartment in some 1970 commieblock in Eastern Europe so I could live among the white people and never (((rent))) again.

>mfw

Attached: 14240712250480.png (936x590, 186K)

Itll stabilize at $2500 and get back on track and grow organically. It's been in a textbook bubble pattern ever since November of last year. If sell now, and buy back in at $2200

Attached: M'ney.jpg (479x481, 91K)

I've been reading the white paper and looking at their SDK in Java today as it happens.

Attached: btc1.jpg (1122x528, 218K)

>the white paper
Yeah - these are invented by the same central bankers. Crypto is the new fiat. Digital fiat.

Attached: BTC to the moooon.jpg (2456x779, 673K)

Attached: btc2.jpg (1067x523, 209K)

F

Attached: INN THEE ENDD.png (831x252, 133K)

This thread is so not Jow Forums

Is Jow Forums taking shitty Jow Forums threads too? Oh jesus mods please have mercy