HUMAN CLONNING TECH

WHEN?

Attached: _____.jpg (926x935, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3640235/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as soon as every men on earth got fed up with the fucking feminist shit

Attached: 1425652391193.jpg (960x441, 44K)

(You) still think slavery is bad?

did that sheep(?) survive?

Yes, that's actually happened some years ago. but the goat aged really fast and died is months iirc but they since fixed that problem

What the fuck is going on in that image?

well, having followed my wife trough a hormonal treatment for her getting pregnant I don't think we are very close to this kind of technology.
The amount, quantities and precise timing of the hormone to be delivered is still unknown and it will take decades of the current research pace to get right. Really, take a look if you're curious, it's fucking insane.

sleep tight sheeper

Nigga you make getting pregnant and staying pregnant sound like it's difficult.

AFAIK the goat cloned cells were inseminated. There was no external womb

it's actually a fucking feat of the female body.
this article discuses only the few big ones:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3640235/
to that you have to add the hormone created as a very time-precise one-shot of some hours or days (specially at the beginning of the pregnancy), they are a lot and without them the fetus won't develop properly

NOT A REAL PROBLEMM!
just make human race sutable for artifical womb

Attached: HCP.png (600x390, 13K)

It's already possible in Korea

You can pay them a couple thousand to let them clone your pet but it's a baby again and obviously won't have the memories. They said they can in theory clone a human aswell but they are not allowed to .

>They said they can in theory clone a human
for mass cheap cloning artifical womb is reqwuired

Attached: _____.jpg (1384x1054, 281K)

im guessing we already have, but ethics stops it. i guarantee some billionaire has a clone somewhere

artificial womb, no need for a female to give birth, just abuse them as egg donors

>it's actually a fucking feat of the female body.
hello basedmale

Attached: 1521524099175.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Nigga
kys

i remember reading that a sperm cell can be reprogrammed into an egg. any idea on this as a truth? also with cloning, how do they make it so only the genes of the person being cloned come through, and the egg doesnt have an impact?

Funny that the left picture is entirely made up though.

is gafcomics even popular anymore / making $$$ in anyway whatsoever?

Can my clone be a girl version of me?

Most likely president Xi has already ordered his clones to be produced to take over when he dies. All his useful lackeys will also be cloned.

Never. It's already been made illegal.

As if that ever bothered the Chinese leadership.

which law?

also what punishments?

>UMA

is it ethical to eat cloned.. "animals" that never gain consciousness

maybe, but its more efficient to just grow the meat on its own. weve nearlly acheived a good taste

for how long will (((you))) keep on crying about the nazi ??

What's the point?Orphanages and streets are full of extra humans.Why not take those?

Fetal growth is too slow, it needs to be optimized to O(N), that sheep should be done in like 3 minutes

>Why not take those?
For what purpose? Human experimentation with inevitably fatal outcome?

I assume if cheap human cloning ever gets popular,it'll be used to make slaves and organs.

Why make slaves when you have far more efficient robots?
Highly productive human scientists, engineers, artists etc. are not possible to automate for the foreseeable future, if ever.

where do they get all the skeletons with perfect teeth?

>Why not take those?
only (You) can take - the problems