You walk into the office and see a new employee, he's using a Thinkpad with a tiling window manager...

You walk into the office and see a new employee, he's using a Thinkpad with a tiling window manager, all his software are vim-like and he never uses anything but the keyboard, everything is extremely riced.

What do you think of him?

Attached: i3wm.png (325x310, 84K)

I invite him over to my house to fuck my wife

I ask her where my cheque is then go back to work.

nothing, knowing that is not really enough to form any kind of opinion on a person
all it is is an indication that he's into computers.

Feel immediately threatened, and start a long and sustained campaign of relentless bullying in order to keep him down.

So I see you're running GNOME! I'm more of a KDE guy myself...

underrated

realistically I'm scared of being a beta fagg so I try obscure shit and act like it's what I've been doing forever

Dummy can’t even spell check right

Mutt.

Many nationalities could get this wrong, but surely only an american could get this wrong AND feel confident enough to call someone out on it.
It'll always be called English and not American for a reason...

tell him company policy states he has to use windows 10 pro with teamviewer and that all internet activity has to be done through google chrome. tell him i'll send the rest of the details to him on discord and that the boss needs him to make his account within the next 20 minutes and he's not allowed to work from his phone either. then i wait for the imminent heart attack.

I would probably form a nerd-boner and awkwardly try to run/make conversation. I'd probably make a thread about it on Jow Forums.

An eggsecutive running lenooks??

Attached: 1520596070899.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

>360 and walk away
>immediately start phone posting about it on Jow Forums from cover

If I were a girl I would ask him "do you have a gf?"
>this happened to me
>still a virgin

Attached: 598b65ab2ac7a.jpg (1600x1159, 246K)

that he is probably still a vrigin

I ask him to model his programming socks for me and fuck him that same night.

I ask my manager if the new hire is autistic so I can better communicate with them in the future

Burgerstani confirmed

so you used to be a girl?

>create a language with asinine spelling rules
>Americans fix the dumb spellings to be more intuitive
>"oi m8 we ave the original ours is betteur heurr deurr armour cheque colour favourite"

No, I used to be the office computer nerd autism and girls used to flirt with me and pin me against the wall so that the whole office would laugh with how red and sweating my face was and how awkward and speech stuttering I was
Then one and only girl who didn't take part in these pranks and treated me like a person and not like a malfunctioning printer asked me if I have a gf to which I replied "no, isn't it obvious?"
She never spoke to me again

lmao this is pure autism

i think he's a faggot but don't say anything and continue with my day.
faggot.

Absolute state of amerimutts

I don't care as long as he keeps making money for me.

I'll get a boner I guess

Yep, you got me. Good job user.

>Kansas
>Arkansas
Fuck off cunt.

Nothing. I will only judge him on his output.

Give him an old vga 4:3 projector with an hdmi converter and ask him to comfigure in less than 45 seconds the following configurations
>screen extend, place the output to the left and right, switch orientation
>screen mirror, find the optimal resolution
Then give him an hdmi cable to a tv and ask him in under 10 seconds to output to tv only and redirect audio to tv speakers

If he can't do that he is a poser

I think he's homosexual. Ricing is for faggots. Even worse, i3 is for normie faggots.

>girl flirts with me
Don't you have some other guy to void his bank account?

If you can't get a gf, just start hating them and realize that you are better than them.

>i3
>normies
How to spot a dwm user 101.

>everything is extremely riced.
>Not hiding your power level in public
I shiggy diggy
although my personal machine is riced, I also made a "sleeper" version of my dotfiles where everything looks as stock as it gets.
This way I avoid the "what OS is that??!?" soiboi who always come in for tech support.

Attached: images(97).jpg (300x168, 8K)

>everything is extremely riced
I will laugh. Ricing is stupid.

I assume he thinks women and minorities should be allowed to vote and so I choose to not interact with him outside of work related projects

I see you're running dwm. I'm more of an i3 man myself. I know that this window manager is supposed be better but you know what they say, old habits they die hard.

Attached: soiseerunningloonix.jpg (934x524, 63K)

Compare .vimrcs. Ask him/her to show me how to use i3, I never managed to see any benefit in using it.

Reminder that the British were the ones who invented words like "soccer" and then blame us for using it.

>I never managed to see any benefit in using it.
There isn't any.

I wouldn't say that. TIling window managers are excellent tools if you find that kind of thing attractive. I personally prefer floating, but rushing to judgements like this is foolish.

Your entire nation got baited

>"look guise im such a h4xx0r im running i3 and cmatrix"

Nah. American English is based on a more proper version of British English, whilst simultaneously rooting out a lot of the gay shit we picked up from Cognac thanks to the Bastard King. Take your posh ass back to France, you queer.

Attached: why dont oyu just follow the law.ong.png (279x425, 87K)

this is the only answer, god Jow Forums

Tell that faggot to start using emacs instead. Vim is over rated trash for people who don't get things done

Attached: 1534429630875.jpg (249x250, 8K)

I wouldn't notice that but would assume he's not a employee because using a laptop. Playing along after Jow Forums I'd assume he's a incel, introduce myself and ask about wife, gf, bf, why user why, lol.

Cool things about tiling managers in general:
>you set the layout for all windows at once instead of positioning each window individually
Cool things about i3:
>tabbed/stack container which implements tabs at WM level.
>very precise control over layout (because it's represented by a tree structure which you can directly modify)
Uncool things about i3:
>bad ad-hoc code (20k lines of it)
>precise control over layout means you can't just make the WM set up the whole layout, you have to do it manually ("split here and there, and make tabs here" instead of "show these 3 windows")